New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

New Payment Options added for Coinbase Card Users

On 11/16/2019 at 5:10 AM, Migo said:

I used coinbase in the past but not for now because they have some high fees, I mean you will work harder just to cover the fees, they can loose some clients because of this issue 

Exactly I am also an old CoinBase user and leave it just because of the same reason of high fee issue. We users can't afford to pay that much high fees, their development team should consider this issue seriously if they don't want to loose more users.

It's  is really a good news for our crypto,that coinbase well known crypto wallet give us opportunity to buy crypto directly by our cards.hope this feature will available all over the world

yes friend i also heard about this news before.it is really a good news for our crypto,that coinbase well known crypto wallet give us opportunity to buy crypto directly by our cards.

Hello my friend and thank you for sharing this useful information with members of the site
  Unfortunately coinbase have very high fees and these fees have led many people to leave the coinbase site

I'm using coinbase from past 1 year and gradually this wallet increasing their feature and many things, now this wallet bring card system for top 10 coins which is great idea but only issue of this wallet is converting fees as well as transaction fees.

On 5/2/2020 at 12:52 AM, Ridam said:

Well as they are giving many options that's really great to hear about. I am using coinbase now too and i am pretty happy with their services and I'm pretty glad that they did it . And in future they would add some more too.

Yes I think also that this is great because the mode of payment gives the buyer a lots of option about it. The users of coinbase will be delighted if they know that they can now enjoy their services more because of the new features and new capabilities of coinbase. 

That's good news to hear that coinbase has added this feature that allows it's users to spend some of the mentioned crypto to their cards but the only problem is the process of kyc and the denial of it's services in some other countries.

Well, i read this news here in this forum and this will be good for all users of coinbase because they can used it to send some coins into other people if there are available some ATM for cryptocurrency. Happy posting.

Thank you for sharing this information my friend I was not knowing about this and this is a very good news for every coinbase wallet user and now you will not face any issue in this

I like how coinbase is adding more new payment options and payment methods, that means developers want to get more people to work with this great exchange.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:20 PM, Rezort said:

I like how coinbase is adding more new payment options and payment methods, that means developers want to get more people to work with this great exchange.

Yes I think that it is great that they are now having credit card that can be used by cryptocurrency users and they can help people to earn more and they can buy more and they can also save their cryptocurrency for their own good. 

Coinbase has always been developing itself by adding new features and I think it will reach the top if it continues with this strategy, especially we saw in the recent classification of the wallets and platforms that Coinbase was second only to Ledger and before Blockchain

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is really good , Coinbase are doing their best to add good features, well for me I don't use the Coinbase exchange, and I tried avoiding it since , I saw many users complaining of high chargeable fees.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This step is considered an advertisement and a great attraction for many traders and owners of cryptocurrencies, but there is still some reluctance to use it. It is because of the large transfer fees that they charge and this is what makes many people switch from using them.

• +3 1

With time I think that crypto card users will suffer from a problem when using the card, There are many shops and I think each shop will choose for itself a set of cryptos to deal with it and accept it as a payment currency and it will reject other cryptos. That is why The customers will have to have different cards with different variety of currencies to be able to buy from all their favorite shops.

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, wcolins said:

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

The addition of new top crypto currencies are hood decision they have made and it's great they have added the top liquidity coins which are good for price and trading. Many of people love XRP, XLM to hodl because they have potential to grew more in price. The limited cryptocurrency in card does give you good feel where the more options availability give customers to choose any of cryptocurrency they would like to pay. 

I like to make transaction from yobit because having low price transaction and good security rather than coin base,yobit is one of most easy,every member can use it easily having suitable features,i am really happy to using this one.

The Coinbase card was a success and together with the crypto.com and binance cards were a success in debit card field. Other cards did worse and some failed. It remains a question if some that are recent and upcoming will have a lot of interest as those that are not coming from exchanges have it difficult time.

On 11/15/2019 at 8:48 AM, wcolins said:

Recently coinbase announced new payment options as BAT, XRP, REP, XLM, ZRX, before that BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC were listed for uses.

Individuals can fill their cards with any of the 10 cryptocurrencies supported and can utilize it to spend as per their prerequisites.

Coinbase additionally has an application for both Android and iOS, which can be downloaded by the users to check their card balance.

Coinbase is one of the best wallets and also every day it adds new cryptocurrencies and adds new events to participate so it always keeps its clients active and generates great profits and for this reason it is one of the best that have existed and one of the older too.

• +1 1

As Binance also Coinbase has earlier released a debit crypto card that has some crypto from the exchange available for use with it. We are in some good adoption levels although we can't say that these are adoption by merchants. It is partial adoption by Visa to accept payments in fiat from these exchanges and the transfer is in national currencies not crypto.

Recently it has also added BTC ETH and among others as main ones for purchases and transactions and I feel that PayPal is still on the right track with respect to the use of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I'm glad to hear that. As a Coinbase wallet user, the new payment options will come in handy. However, I usually trade with low-cost ones. I will be very happy if a few more payment methods are added. Because I generally prefer to use this wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it's getting harder to work for the owner of this coin, Coinbase, because they have to work harder to get rid of taxes. 

the exchanges and the wallets are doing really great in offering a wide range of variety in withdrawal and also posits that is why they are doing great and you should appreciate them

This is totally positive for all of us taking into account that coinbase is one of the best wallets and if little by little it is joining more crypto, this helps us all to have access to many crypto in a single wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, wcolins said:

This is a really very good news but I am not using coinbase and I also don't suggested to other because I have listened that its transaction fees is very high so I should prefer to not use it because our payment is cutting in this transaction fees and it is not good so I think government should take decision on these fees and it should be low.