What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Crypto currency is an online earning platform..I at first known to it by my friend then I started working here at January 30,2020

Cryptocurrency is a online based work where you can earn coin by trading,airdrops and in faucets work and also in mining. In 2019 i work in crypto to my cousins reffer. He understand me how to work their and earn money.   

Crypcurencies are known as the digital money which is circulating among people who are interesting in digital business, I learn about crypto by watching YouTube tutorials. 

Crypto currencies are digital money that can not be touch or seen. My first experience on crypto to came when Bitcoin took all over the world as an investment that has will give you more value in the future.

Crypto currency is called digital currency also and was developed in 2009 by an unknown person.

I got to know more about crypto currency through google research

to me cryptocurrency is a digital currency. I first know and learn something about cryptocurrency in youtube. 

Now a days there are a lot of people used to it. You can keep it in a hardware wallet to stay safe. The reality is that the Internet is always connected to cryptocurrency

Crypto currency is digital currency/money that we can use to buy anything online and also we can use to have a easy transaction.  Crypto currency can also help us to achive our goals.

its a online currencies that have much value as we thought.i have learned about it through online.and still learning more about it from cryptotalk forum.its the best platform to learn about it.

Crypto currencies are digital currencies which the internet acts as an interphase to access it they are used as methods of payment for goods and services, it is an online currencies that its market value is controlled by no one. According to what my friends told me

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

In my point of view cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is created under blockchain technology. It's more faster and secure from fiat system. Also it's totally paperless. I think it will be future payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

To me cryptocurrecy is a platform for helping people especially  unemployment, I learnt about cryptocurrency from a friend but i did not believed it on till now 

Cryptocurrency is digital money.It has bright future.It can transfer any time.I had heard about cryptocurrency from my friend.

The first time I got to know cryptocurrencies was on YouTube there. I watched some videos about bitcoin, decentralized currencies and the future of the global economy.

Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and not paper and are placed in a wallet and on exchange platforms and you can buy at the time of the price drop to sell when the price rises to achieve some profits, this is some of what you learned here about cryptocurrencies

The cryptocurrency is the digital electronic currency that relies on the Internet for trading and is kept in safe portfolios. I have knowledge of the crypto world from here I did not know before.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:36 PM, AliceJun said:

We all here understand the basic concept of cryptocurrency as well as its characteristics. I knew about blockchain first and then cryptocurrency. Because it is a product of blockchain technology.

We as a whole here comprehend the essential idea of digital currency just as its attributes I thought about blockchain first and afterward cryptographic money Because it is a result of blockchain innovation

This is my some day in which i learn about cryptocurrencies and good new for me when first tume i learn tha and same first time i earn free from cryptotalk. 

Cryptocurrency is a virtual currency not controlled by any person or institution. Cryptocurrency is not available on physical form. First cryptocurrency was invented by satoshi nakamoto which was bitcoin in 2008 and not it became very popular and had very high pricing. Thank you.

Crypto currency is a big road to outsourcing income. And this site is very good. There is a lot to be done with caution. And I work in this cryto world.  I have learned about this from some of my good works. Thank you for posting this important comment.

I heard about cryptocurrency from my friend. He asked me about Bitcoin and asked me to invest. After that I invest in BTC and after a few days I make huge profits from it. Cryptocurrency is an online based and blockchain based resource. It is designed to make life easier and make some profit from it.

It is a digital currency that can be placed in a wallet and has a bright future learned about it on Google through reading some articles about it on Facebook and with the help of my friends I learned about it

In my opinion, cryptocurrency is a virtual money, which only exists in an electronic form and enables you to verify the transfer of assets easily. I first learned about it from my friends.