what is highest paying real faucet?? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

what is highest paying real faucet??

To my knowledge most faucet sites are scammed and they never pay.And even though they do pay and it is only a small amount.So I did not work on the faucet site and received no payment.

The only genuine faucets are the ones that stand out. Like cointiply, bitco.in and coinpot. But withdraw regulary since the websites can get hacked. In my opinion once you have got enough crypto you should stake or sell it high to get your money's worth. But faucets will take a long time so you should do them in your spare time and stick to this forum.

All I know is that each Faucet has the same average amount. That means, the results obtained are also low. I'm sure many people here, do not really expect big on the Faucet.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:26 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know if faucet can be better income every day, tell us the names of some of the highest paying site that are paid correctly because these types of faucet are not changing online for long as there is no real understanding. what you  think about  this  tell me....

I like freebitco.in. It might not be the highest paying but it's not just a faucet, the changes you win lottery there are appealing. And it has been running for a long time so i tend to trust them.

Edited by rekter

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:40 PM, Sumayya said:

There is no high paying faucet now that exist, faucet I just a waste of time. It will be better for you if you look for some other way to earn crypto

Yes no faucets are giving any profit now. mainly earning from faucets is just like waste of time with out any gain. I think one can get much profit from this website by doing post here.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:26 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know if faucet can be better income every day, tell us the names of some of the highest paying site that are paid correctly because these types of faucet are not changing online for long as there is no real understanding. what you  think about  this  tell me....

I think there are no highest paying faucet site. In the faucet sites you cann't earn so much.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

2 hours ago, Ket€hups said:

For me highest and real faucet are freebitcoin because this is the oldest faucet and until now this is running. 

Yeah you are right because of old faucets platform the freebitcoin is very good site and they are giving us good income daily  and hourly.

When i am begginers in Cryptocurrency then i have working in some faucets site.But i have not earn much money from faucets.This why i leave faucets.Now i don't know Which is high paying faucets

You cannot expect to get the highest paying faucet because right now, every faucet website only gives a small reward to the visitor. Besides that, with the bitcoin price now is increase more than $7000, it is not good for the faucet website owner to give the big rewards because they cannot make a big profit from the websites. Maybe you can only get a small reward by playing faucet on their websites, so you need to search the other way to earn free coins. But if you can spend time to get the reward from their websites for a long time, then you should be patient to see your coins will be bigger someday.

To get $ 1 from your faucet site, it takes more than 1 month. Try to reflect on yourself until when you will continue to play the faucet?

For me the highest payment faucet is adbtc , but in general it it's depan on your refferal if you have a multiple community to help you to earn you can earn a lot on any faucet you want 

I tried Faucet on Windice, but that is just a little crypto. Not for income, but only for playing dice. Entertainment is better in the Faucet.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:57 AM, izDazma said:

In spite of time consuming, some faucets still worth it. Just like cointiply.

That's only if there are surveys available in your country or region, to get dozens of dollars. If there are no surveys there then the other methods of earning will only give you a few dollars after several months. And use a VPN to go there because they ban users for that.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Faucet has proven to  be non profitable in the past years it yields no better income recently I think you can  Zen and tap but  it's hard because you earn small income

On 11/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, Akbor said:

I have seen freebitcoins which pay regularly. you can try here. there are many other sites . all are not started . so before doing work in site try to know about that platform and then work.

The site is good but i think there are some faucet they pay much than freebitcoins but i don't like to get free coin from faucet as there you need to spend much time for less earnings.

I never saw a faucets that paid high.Bitcoin faucets pay little for visiting a website and completing simple task like captcha or surveys. I suggest to you bitcoin faucets are starters for those who are new to cryptocurrency and want to earn free bitcoin instantly.

Stop looking for faucets that pay a lot of money because you will not find any of them available on the internet. Most faucets pay a few dozens or hundred satoshis every hour and thats the maximum 

On 12/31/2019 at 8:22 AM, Alis said:

Yes I am agree with your comments because I think most people used very good gambling site but faucet site is fake so don't waste time faucet site

But I do not support gambling sites too. Gambling is too much risky and it is completely illegal. As a Muslim I will never support gambling.

On 11/15/2019 at 2:56 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

There are no such faucets as high paying faucets. In order to earn more u need to buy the plans. Which of course does not change or help in anyway. Faucets according to me are a waste of time ,it will atleast take you a month or more to reach the minimum withdrawal limit which maybe a few thousand satoshis, plus they charge fees as high as the withdrawal amount,leaving you with nothing but a headache to realise that you have wasted your precious time on faucets. 

I did not experience many faucets sites but heard about coinspot,freebitcoin these are authentic .But niw one can compete against Crypto talk.I wish this campaign goes for long term.

After I searched the internet, there was an article that said the site that paid the highest Faucet. Maybe it can be used as a reference for those of you who do work in the Faucet.

Bitcoin Zebra
FreeBitcoin
Moon Bitcoin
Bitcoin Aliens

Source: bitdegree Tutorial

Almost all faucets available right now pay a couple hundred satoshis every time you make a claim. So the payment is very very low and you need to collect thousands of times in order to make a withdrawal 

Hello bro ! the highest paying on this site of the day its 2-3 $ and per a month its 77-75 $ that if you worked hard and you reached to 30 post per day 

The best screen is FreeBitcoin, since for me it is the best and pays more than the rest + works long enough, try it first

On 1/21/2020 at 5:49 AM, Ionescu said:

Stop looking for faucets that pay a lot of money because you will not find any of them available on the internet. Most faucets pay a few dozens or hundred satoshis every hour and thats the maximum 

I agree with what you say, indeed Never do that again. because no one can pay you more than you say. most faucets do pay a little