Which exchange have lowest trading fees? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which exchange have lowest trading fees?

Exchange fees are depends on what type cryoto coin do you want exchange. So you can use yobit exchanger to exchange your crypto. Yobit is legit and trusted exchanger.

Binance has 0.1% fee, yobit has 0.2% fee (not all coins), faucetpay has 0.00000400 BTC fee for 4 hours withdraw time and 0.00007000 BTC for 5 minutes withdraw time, and the last is coinpot which they have 0 BTC withdraw fee!

On 8/6/2020 at 1:06 AM, taylorzed1 said:

Man, Binance has a trading rate of 0.1% but if you have their currency (BNB) you have a 25% discount on rates then it would be 0.075% is a good option for those who trade daily

If you do kyc on some exchanges, their trading fee for both takers and makers is as low as $0.07 which is still far less than binance trading fee. 

As I realize Binance gets the tiniest income between almost all well-known deals, yet to have also more compact income, you will need to acquire their particular coin, in order that once you promote or perhaps acquire you will end up incurring a great unrealistically tiny Percentage for your functioning.

You can find lower fees for BTC to ETH in other exchanges. As we have lots of different coins and currencies, we also have many different amount of fees. So, don't just limit yourself to one exchange and always compare fees among exchanges to find the best choice for every transaction.

•  

There are hundreds of crypto exchangers and all have different transaction fee. Every coin have their own transaction fee. I am using binance and yobit exchanger now i' ll give you an example. For withdrawal trx through yobit,  we pay 10 trx fee and thats normal. So i think yobit and binance are most trusted, both have low transaction fee and well secure for trading. 

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Coinbase is one of the suppliers of wallets just as purchasing and selling crypto. Wallet doesn't charge exchange expenses to its clients, basically enter an email account then the crypto coins quickly move accounts. In any case, for delivery to different wallets, the standard exchange rate actually applies.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

I haven't used any exchange that is as good as binance in terms of their service and also transaction fees. Binance has a very insignificant fee that anyone can ignore. Binance is the best.

On 11/15/2019 at 5:30 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello everyone, can you help me to identify about lowest fee exchanges? Till now I have seen binance has 0.1%, thanks

Through my trading experience, I found that the trading fees of the platforms are close, and the two platforms yobit and Binance have the lowest trading fees for the rest of the platforms, but I prefer yobit because there is no minimum transaction in them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All platforms take tax, but you can convert currencies into currencies whose tax is lower. I advise you not to withdraw Bitcoin from any platform, but rather convert it to another currency that has lower wages, and in this way you save.

Hello. According to my dealings in digital currencies and trading platforms, I found that the binance platform is lower in the withdrawal commission value, which is 0.2%

I think yobit is the best in fee Terms. It deducts the withdrawal fee  fixed and it doesn't depend upon your quantity even you are withdrawing more quantity of bitcoin

On 11/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, giash crypto said:

of course binance is the one with the lowest fees than other exchanges

On 9/27/2020 at 12:16 PM, JohanDonne said:

Binance is not charging 0.1 percent per trade it is charging at least 0.20% per trade and from it the exchange pays referral comission about 40 percent of each trade.

you are absolutely right binance charges 0.20% of the interchange and operations rates plus another percentage

I recommend two exchanges that have very low commercial rates, first I recommend Binance that has rates of 0.1% and on the other hand I recommend Yobit that has rates of 0.2%, they are the best exchanges seeing it on the side of trade rates.

It depends on the crypto currency you want to change, for example btc and eth usually have very high payment fees; but Ltc, Xlm and other minor currencies usually have a low fee. 

Hello friend, it depends a lot on the currency and the page the truth. That's why there are good and bad pages, good wallets and bad wallets. I hope I helped you out with a greeting!

I think HitBTC,KuCoin exchange have the lowest withdraw fees. Y obit exchange also does not charge more for so many currencies. You can also check Binance. 

i liked being you asking this question because fees really important factors that can effect on our profit for sure the many different value of fees exist with doing a lot of search eventually you will find out your purpose