Exchanges that have built in faucets. - Page 5 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Exchanges that have built in faucets.

Which exchange accept faucet becaus completely new to and i always told that some newly exchange are 100% full of scam nd fraud i definitely scared to be scammed or frauded

• Useful or interesting 1

17 hours ago, mahmud93 said:

Which exchange accept faucet becaus completely new to and i always told that some newly exchange are 100% full of scam nd fraud i definitely scared to be scammed or frauded

I am very sure you either read wrong or read from a wrong author. New exchanges ≠ scam exchanges please take note. In fact, there are recent exchanges which are so competitive to established, popular ones with their great services and user friendly features like Nominex. I see you are a beginner, you might not know this.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I do not know anything about faucethub but i hear a lot of people saying it was the best exchange with faucets. But you can use faucetpay it has many faucets and it is an exchange.

There may be numerous swap websites you wanted pre-designed sink characteristics. Yet acquiring faucets just isn't thus rewarding. I do believe you can look at to zen sink web sites. Which includes zen sink questionnaire characteristics. Here is the most commonly known web site for me personally.

There is faucethub, it is the trade likewise it is the spigot stage, however despite the fact that the faucethub trading it isn't that is dynamic to be satisfied quick

On 11/15/2019 at 4:06 AM, giash crypto said:

Hello guys I want some exchange names that run faucets. I really upset on closing of faucethub. Please provide built in faucets of exchange if you know.

You shouldn't focus on faucet because you can't make any serious money with those. You should rather learn how to trade so that you can make small profits. Although trading also has few risks but it will give you more profits than faucets 

I also really liked the faucethub and I was upset when it closed, but I recommend these exchanges that have a tap, Yobit Catex and Crex 24 these exchanges have a tap and are reliable and you can test it

Well I guess the yobit exchange is basically one as there is a freecoins section where you can pull coins on a hourly basis the way I understand it at least. I ran through the coins and not many known coins but you never know if those coins will one day actually make a jump in value so might as well claim them if they are there for the taking.

I know a very good one, it's called crex24, this exchange has a faucet where you can claim different currencies, depending on each currency, they give you a certain fraction, it comes directly to the wallet of the same exchange and you can exchange them without problems.

Yobit has something like a built in faucet. It is called freecoins. It has many altcoins you can claim but it has some tasks required first, to make 20 trades of any kind and to make a retweet every day to use them.

• +1 1

I don't care about faucets and don't ever use them. They offer me nothing and unless some coin that the price is very low and marketcap is only bellow one million dollars I may use as I don't expect the rest coins that have faucets to rise ahundred times more.

I don't understand this faucet mania and why I keep reading about faucets. These are useless scams and pointless to do every day or every hour. Don't waste your time on faucets kids. Go play some ball instead. Or do some other job to help you earn a few money and invest them in Bitcoin.

I feel like swapping taps because it is time consuming and not safe either.  I have seen many users depend on taps. I think the times of the tap are in the past; now they are not profitable

faucetpay io you can find to. It is really similar to faucethub. however I think reaching to faucet to receive bitcoin currently is quite time consuming. Yobit also let you receive coins every day if you complete their quests.

Yobit, Crex24, Catex are exchanges that have faucets, I advise you to use them as they do not have a minimum to withdraw, you already receive directly in the wallet

Faucet sites are for wasting your time.  I don't know any exchange offers faucet. I only know Yobit that gives some free coins but they are really low value coin & need much times for collecting!! 

Yobit exchange do have a built in faucet. You could find it on FreeCoins on the menu. It gives free coins to users, but it doesn't give out cryptos that have a high value. You could find cryptos there for example, Doge coin, air, x100, and many other coin that has either a low value or is going to die soon.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:07 AM, Zervanix said:

currently collecting coins through the faucet is a waste of time because the results obtained are very small, and only those who give coins for free through the faucet system

I don't know of an exchange so far that has faucets although I'm sure there are some faucets that still generate decent fractions. But if you are looking for exchanges, it will be best for you to do airdrop events that leave certain profits in a certain period of time.

You can use both FaucetPayhttps://faucetpay.io/

And ExpressCryptohttps://expresscrypto.io/ - i believe it's from same owner as FaucetHub or at least with same interface, just a bit more changed.

Those 2 are the most reliable multi faucet exchanges right now, unless there's something else i am not aware about.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yobit can be good for that, but it is not called faucet, it is called free coins which we can also decide to call faucets. Just go to yobit, check the up side, you will see free coins, click on it and follow the normal procedure. 

Markets that have built-in faucets other than yobit, include altilly.com,
however, the faucet still requires high patience, small wages and relatively high minimum withdrawals.

signbot (1).gif

For me, the site loses its credibility in several cases, including if it contains Faucets, or if it relies on referral links or deposits to raise membership, and in my opinion from my many experiences, all popular exchanges do not contain Faucets, and this is evidence of the correctness of my words.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are better option compared to gambing because one can make 1 bitcoin in gambing only to lose it the next time. Some people had to wait for month to receive their payments from that site. The closing of these sites and apps like LTC spinner eth spinner faucet hub is because there simply is no profit in faucet. Please provide built in faucet of exchange if you know.