Get paid for every post! - Page 23 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

1 hour ago, cheewy said:

can i copy paste article, included links?  for now,i stop it, since someone told me i just copy and paste.

No, you shouldn't do such things unless you want to refer for that information. No plagiarism content as it will hurt to the forums.

Write in your own words and post it here so you will get rewards.

• Useful or interesting 1

How can Yobit determine the number of individual posts? IEO is very popular right now, are there some upcoming IEO projects on Yobit?

10 minutes ago, Tajjad said:

Yo yo YoBit. This is new wave marketing at it's best. Just recently renewed my commitment to Cryptocraze (my phrase?). I see my future today. Thanks for the opportunity and the forum fellowship.

I just checked the Yobit account and actually I received the BTC bonus. I think this is an opportunity for those who want to own BTC. Hopefully this will help Yobit become one of the biggest exchanges!

2 minutes ago, datslimboi said:

Có được một cơ sở người dùng là động thái đầu tiên mà bất kỳ diễn đàn mới nào chắc chắn sẽ xảy ra sau đó, nhưng với chiến dịch hiện tại, hàng ngàn người dùng đã đăng ký chỉ trong vài ngày.

It is a new forum, but it is catching the attention of so many users, I see so many subscribers! Does anyone think it will be possible to become the second Bitcointalk?

Paid to post? Wow.. It's been a while since I saw something like that. Anyway, thanks for this great promo, I hope we both can benefit from this! :)

Good sound! But you should not allow spammers and hunters with shit posts attacked your forum. Otherwise people not will want communicate on forum. My opinion.

•  

Thank you admin for the opportunity. It's a great pleasure working here; exchanging thoughts here in this cryptoworld. Thanks.

Edited by ivan376

Good rules, because this will keep away from gamers who just want a prize, without realizing that their post is not of quality which has a negative impact on the CryptoTalk forum

As a new user, I want to say thanks to the creators of the cryptotalk.org forum for creating it. I sincerely hope that the forum will become a good alternative to other thematic forums dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies, trading on exchanges, as well as other useful information in the crypto industry.

wow this is my firstime here in this forum ..wow i love it...and ofcourse i  love yobit..the first exchaange that i know in trading, simple and easy to learn specially the ivestment box thereis a lot option toinvest..thank yobit more power ..happy trading

21 minutes ago, CrypMiracle said:

How long does it take to receive post bonuses ?, I haven't gotten bitcoin on my yobit wallet, are there any other conditions?

maybe every 3-4 hours our posts will be updated and done the calculation, just try to always be on the site yobit to update. I focus to post first rather than waiting for our posts to be counted.

Just now, Adel said:

Hello every body ..

I have already earned 0.000015 btc on Yobit which is almost 1.25$ so we will be making 15 posts just for the fee.

This gave me a great enthusiasm to continue and provide more and win more ..
I wish you great profits.

Hey there Adel, congrats for your earnings. Keep posting and you will get more and don't forget to not break the rules 😄. Also thanks to Yobit, cryptotalk and the team who makes this can happen in this forum.

It is a good way to work online, I hope that Yobit can open some wallet as CRW (Crown) because I think it is very importat to trade with all cryptocoins...Greetings from Venezuela and other thing could be a Spanish room for all latinamericans user like me! Thank yoiu very much

11 minutes ago, Adel said:

Hello every body ..

I have already earned 0.000015 btc on Yobit which is almost 1.25$ so we will be making 15 posts just for the fee.

I advise you to make withdrawals once a week. raise funds so that we get more profit, if you try to make withdrawals every day it will only be enough for fee fees and it's useless.

21 minutes ago, Adel said:

I consider myself a kind of disciplined in his work and I do not like to break the rules, nor break the laws, and because I am also keen to make money legally, and also from working online, and this is very wonderful, profitable and comfortable

btw, you ask the same thing in various sub-forums about your complaints. You don't do that anymore because the moderator can think of you as spam. just 1 question in 1 sub-forum and wait for a reply after that discuss.

I really support this program. and very helpful.
therefore everyone can gather one excellent crypto community. and keep away gamers who want to profit.

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com   ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★

1 hour ago, Adel said:

Hello every body ..

I see you joined only five hours ago and you already made 30+ posts. Good job. Remember there is a contest where we have 10 prize ranging from 0.1BTC to 1BTC(!) for the top ten posters. 

Make sure you do not miss the boat. 

It is great oportunity of earn some satoshis thanks to Yobit, I hope this campain can keep in the time, everybody here know the importants of cryptocurrency spetially Bitcoin, I would like to know about a wallet who is in maintence this crypto is CROWN CRW I would like deposit some cryptos but I don't know how because the wallets does not work, Could you help me with that please? Thank you very much!

Just now, wilbertson said:

It's been 3 days and i have not been paid a thing contacted support but no response, a promise is a promise.. A lie would cause question like this one and loss of users trust

I do not think they were giving false impression to anyone. We are getting paid but yes some members are having issues but is there any point to start bullying just because there could be some error in the system or it could be some wrong doing from your side too.

If you are having problem then create a new topic and try to get the attention of the admin. There is a guy who did the same. Find it in any board.

Its sounds that this will big help for me, may be i will be lucky enough to win.. Now the idea is so brilliant, to get more traffic may can help.. but any ways its a contest,, we dont know when its stop, hopefully it will  not stop hahahah :) very nice i like it ... see my post every now and then ...  

Edited by James898
miss spell