Is there a way to cancel swap order on Blockchain.com wallet? - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Is there a way to cancel swap order on Blockchain.com wallet?

I believe that he was not stuck, but it took about two to three hours before this was confirmed. And if this happens next time, and you want to change it, I don’t think it is possible.

On 11/14/2019 at 2:29 PM, giash crypto said:

i think not possible because its blockchain. however if your order in pending status then contact support they might help you.

Yes i think its not possible, so the best move here is to contact the support team because they are the one who knows better what to do. so goodluck to you mate.

This is not possible, because if the transactions already in the blockchain it cannot be cancelled because it already in the system so it be waiting for the blocks confirmation

On 11/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, teminalibug said:

Refer to the question above;

I placed an order on blockchain.com wallet to exchange my ether to BTC, at first i thought it was instant but i see now that my order is in progress, and the price sent is not likely to be sold anytime soon.

So is there a way to cancel it?

I don't think you can cancel any order in swap session in blockchain wallet but it's not take a long time to be filled it about 5 min to 15 min in general 

5 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I don't think you can cancel any order in swap session in blockchain wallet but it's not take a long time to be filled it about 5 min to 15 min in general 

They concluded it tat it does never take more than 2 hours, but you are right it takes up to 15 minutes.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems not since the transaction has already begun and computing power is already calculating hashes, but I can say for the future that it is better to double-check the wallet once again to send

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

They concluded it tat it does never take more than 2 hours, but you are right it takes up to 15 minutes.

Yes right i do this swap all the time to send bitcoin from blockchain wallet because it to high fees to send it from any exchange and it's work good for me

I have never done that, whether the order can be canceled or not. Maybe someone here who has experienced it can share stories related to that problem.

2 minutes ago, Man said:

I have never done that, whether the order can be canceled or not. Maybe someone here who has experienced it can share stories related to that problem.

This is possible and I have heared about it. I think you can talk with the support team or first try to find out where to cancel aqnd then talk with them for help.

Hello friend.. speak with support they will fix the problem. also they will send you how the wallet work to be more careful the next time. best wishes bro....

Just now, scorpiali said:

Yes right i do this swap all the time to send bitcoin from blockchain wallet because it to high fees to send it from any exchange and it's work good for me

The fees/cuts on blockchain swapping and those of yobit trading which ones are higher?

37 minutes ago, teminalibug said:

The fees/cuts on blockchain swapping and those of yobit trading which ones are higher?

To send bitcoin from Yobit exchange it's 120k satoshi but if you send it's from blockchain Wallet it's about 5k Satoshi you can see the difference, and even you can lose some satoshi by swapping coins to bitcoin but in general not high like 120k or 50k Satoshi on exchange

This is good as from this many others also can learn many things one thing is sure if once you confirm swap order its never been cancelled because blockchain cannot give you refund and these transactions are not able to chargeback so if you need to do any thing just read all rules about this then put your order and use any feature because if you unable to do this then surely you are going to lost your funds.

I think that there is no way to cancel the swap order on Blockchain wallet, if confirmed, it is impossible. or is in test state, it may be canceled.

2 hours ago, Cryptojubayer said:

Swap order can be cancelled easily by visiting swap option.Blockchain wallet has created swapping features and it also have feature to cancel.

I just looked it up, did not find it anywhere, can you send me screenshot of that cancel button?

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

To send bitcoin from Yobit exchange it's 120k satoshi but if you send it's from blockchain Wallet it's about 5k Satoshi you can see the difference, and even you can lose some satoshi by swapping coins to bitcoin but in general not high like 120k or 50k Satoshi on exchange

Lat time i checked the priority fee on blockchain was 460 satoshi, but that is not what I'm, saying I'm talking about trading fee on yobit not withdrawal fee.

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

I just looked it up, did not find it anywhere, can you send me screenshot of that cancel button?

Lat time i checked the priority fee on blockchain was 460 satoshi, but that is not what I'm, saying I'm talking about trading fee on yobit not withdrawal fee.

Trading fee in Yobit it's not very big that much it's 0.2% for all market 

On 11/13/2019 at 7:31 AM, teminalibug said:

Refer to the question above;

I placed an order on blockchain.com wallet to exchange my ether to BTC, at first i thought it was instant but i see now that my order is in progress, and the price sent is not likely to be sold anytime soon.

So is there a way to cancel it?

Blockchain transactions are irreversible, it is often specified when confirming the transaction .... This may soon change with FIO addresses.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

14 hours ago, bitcoinb said:

Blockchain transactions are irreversible, it is often specified when confirming the transaction .... This may soon change with FIO addresses.

So sad to here it is irreversible, but some people say otherwise, anyway what is FIO?

14 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Trading fee in Yobit it's not very big that much it's 0.2% for all market 

And what is the trading or swapping fee for blockchain.com?

6 hours ago, teminalibug said:

So sad to here it is irreversible, but some people say otherwise, anyway what is FIO?

And what is the trading or swapping fee for blockchain.com?

There is no fee for swapping but only network fee and it's for every Coins fee on his network

Any order can be cancel just but market order. you should not be panic and juat search or ask the support immediately...

Tôi không chắc chắn, nhưng đơn đặt hàng của bạn đã được xác nhận, nếu nó đã được xác nhận thì nó không thể bị hủy, trong bất kỳ ứng dụng mua sắm hoặc trang web nào.

3 hours ago, apsop said:

Its outlandish to change any trade arrange in blockchain.  . I do not think there is a way to cancel switch set up on blockchain.Com wallet. I tried many instances some time recently and seemed on-line for the arrangement, however determined nothing

In the time you put the order and you receive the the email about that no one can cancel any swap order at all I try it all the time and i don't find any way

If the swap has already been proceed on the system, is it still possible to cancel or revert them back? I think you need to ask the customer support on blockchain, it might be possible to cancel them.

If you want to cancel your swap order then it is not possible because they confirmed you for swap. If you contact blockchain customer then they not respons you very short time because they are very busy.