To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

To understand how much you are missing posts to be paid back

Now we can see the clear cur calculation on the paybyposts page in yobit exchange. also we can see how many posts we need to reach the next payment.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Thank you for the information, it was easy to know on Yobit if you have a deleted post but I have a suggestion that create a notification for Cryptotalk on every deleted post so that is easy to know by the user.

I think that the other website should take place in the cryptotalk earning because these topics are also useful for other website. The user of cryptotalk should contact with these website to make cryptotalk compaign.

Sometimes some of our post are being deleted without us knowing. so instead of posing 30 per day make it 35 so that if some of your post is deleted you have some extra.

On 11/13/2019 at 12:17 AM, Thekingcallme said:

I have a total of 835 posts counting the correct and deleted posts

Pic 01

The number of remaining posts is 590
The number of entries that have been deleted but I have not received any payments is 245

Pic 02

As we see in the picture I have 24 pages
Each page has 25 posts except the last page only 15
Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

Now we go to Yobit to see how much we have received the payment
We collect all posts

Now the number of posts we have received your payment is
649 /yobit

The number of remaining posts is 590 / forum

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

This means you are missing 59 posts to receive payment again

I hope the topic is understandable and useful

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

be carfulgf0101ابلبسي.jpg

This guide is more easier to follow than counting the post manually. I will follow your instructions and tips. Thanks for sharing it. Have a good day.

Pic 01

The number of entries that have been deleted but I have not received any payments is 245

Pic 02

Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

We collect all posts

649 /yobit

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

be carfulgf0101ابل.jpg

Thank you for this, this actually made me understand more. But can I ask why they sometimes delete post? What should we avoid to not get our post deleted?

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

max 30 per day, constructive and a minimum of 100 characters for each post, the rules are clear. so I think if there are countless posts, it's because the posts we make don't meet the terms and conditions of the yobit campaign, so there's no need to regret it.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:19 PM, Forextrader said:

Its too easy man you go on your youbit account and see that how many posts back or how many post you do it.

Yeah in yobit account we can easily know about it that how much post back and how many posts you need to do for getting payment.

Pic 01

Pic 02

Means
23 * 25 + 15 = 590

Pic 03 & 04

We collect all posts

649 /yobit

We'll do this
649-590 = 59

Thankyou for the effort and detailing it. But  i think its easier to determine how much your missing post through yobit account,where you can see no. Of your useful post and next payouts that will occur. Just subtract it and that's it?

After my first withdrawal I still get my money from my posts, but for new rules my paid start again after counting 153 posts.

It's true all posts was counted but some missing and I want to get  back my money, But when a time came to do my first withdrawal the cryptotalk pay for my all posts magically !!

On 11/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Emma said:

But when you post more than 30 a day, the post is not counted for pay. but they are still in profile. so your calculation is not right at all. it will work only when we will post exact 30 a day.

Exactly. The maximum posts allowed for payment everyday is 30. If it exceeds 30, payment will not be received, and if you don't up to 30,you are paid for the number of posts you make that day, which is very reasonable in my opinion. 

i have some posts those are not counted at yobit.may i did something wrong that's why paying on those are not added.day by day the missing post amount is decreasing.it shows i am doing good regularly

It has happened with me also. I didn't receive payment of about 20 of my posts and I got the other ones. I keep a track of them and sometimes its hard. Thanks for sharing the tips, I will use them from now.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:02 PM, Emma said:

But when you post more than 30 a day, the post is not counted for pay. but they are still in profile. so your calculation is not right at all. it will work only when we will post exact 30 a day.

That's what am also thinking it might be due to over write post cause if you do the real minimum 30 per day you will get paid for it but extending the 30 you won't get paid for that. 

Thank you for this very informative post, mate. It is hard to compute how many post i need to complete to have my paent again. I can sure that i will have a less deleted post count because i will post good content.

Oh so that is how it works... Well, it needs somebody to calculate precisely and boom the problem is solved

Great information you had provided very good info to the users it will help the users to understand why their posts count is less than the payout counts beginners faces very much confusion it will make them easy to understand. 

We know thats but the problem is which one is inculded off topic or deleted post and waht is the paramater good post?,Those things are really important to get answers unit know i don't know the answer just keep posting see on yobit and fix again with posting again

Well nothing that i would not know about but thanks for the info anyway 🙂

And i am sure it will help others that find such situation difficult to understand.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

This is great explanation about the gap of payments. The payment system is good and everything is find until now.        

Thanks for sharing this topic why you think you only encounter this problem no bro total site members face this problem really the posting count and paid count deference is high but why we can't think which post of give comments the topic is deleted then how your comment count because here per day some many useless topics deleted its your fault we give useless comments 

On 12/2/2019 at 6:41 AM, rchres said:

You to post 30 a day, so that your post will be counted. I have to post 100 so that my post will be paid. Don't count your deleted post because i think you're off topic why they delete or they not count your post. You need to post useful, relevant and related to the topic.

So you're saying that i have to make at least 30 posts a day, after my first 100 posts, so i can get paid by cryptotalk? i thought the maximum number of paid publications per day was 30 but not the minimum.