Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Dogecoin price shows Bullish Momentum in Bear Market

8 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

We must not invest in that coin dude because we also have coins with good potential such as TRX, I have confidence in the coin and I will recommend anyone oppotuned to invest in that coin because it has a bright future ahead.

That True,it has a future but short term investors will find it difficult to invest in the coin, because the price has always not been encouraging but most experts regard it as a coin with lot of potentials and could be an amazing coin in the coming future

It is the first time i hear a word bullish when dogecoin is talked about, From what i know dogecoin is not a coin which can afford any bull-run because of it's huge supply.

Doge is always surprising the world with unexpected and strange price rises, he always tends to do it when BTC is falling, or even when BTC raises its price enormously, recently the Doge has done it again, thus surpassing a great price of up to 300 % and it is something incredible what a Cryptocurrency like Doge can do.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, usamah said:

Yes, my friend, this was previously the upward trend of Dogecoin, and the demand for it increased significantly and its prices rose a lot, so some companies started dealing with Dogecoin, so we expect its prices to rise a lot in the future.

Doge coin is the most stable coin in crypto  currency  you can realized  if you  take a research  on it ..  But there has a good strategy  for doge coin from which you can have good profit..  You can see recently  that  btc pump  created all the altcoin pump but doge was stable that time too 🤣..  Doge  coin was to only coin Against  btc pump so its pump  later  @usamah around 2x.  

At the moment all this happened if anybody bought enough doge coin , say you invested 1000$ you would have today 10,000$ , the problem we face most of the time is that we are not easy to wait and we are not even able to find the solution to the problems that are presented, we see 100% growth in a coin then it becomes even better for anybody @Kanji

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:18 PM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

Source: TheCoinRepublic

Dude it is very hard to sustain the dog coin because it is not increasing its value from very last time or maybe if it increases and it's a good sign for all of us.Thank you soo much for your Useful information.

• +3 1

Met when I started in cryptocurrencies I see the price of Dodge coin is very less and till now it's price don't increase I want to say that if the price of Dodge coin increases then people can easily earn good profits and they will become very happy to say this.

Doge with 300 million market cap inside the bear market, much lol many wow. Of course it was going to pump to a billion and could even pump to ten billion since Doge was created to represent how ridiculous the altcoin market is, it is a joke and Doge explains it very well.

On 1/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, True legend said:

That True,it has a future but short term investors will find it difficult to invest in the coin, because the price has always not been encouraging but most experts regard it as a coin with lot of potentials and could be an amazing coin in the coming future

You are right and since you also know that then it will be nice if you also look into it and make some investment of the coin and remember the bigger your investment the bigger your profit 😁, so invest huge brother for more profit in the future.

However, as Dogecoin's price continued to decline and lost value, I thought buying Dogecoin was a big risk. The increase may be due to the increase in Doge's price, but the increase may only be temporary. Don't rush into buying it as Doge's price continues to fall.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 5:18 PM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin indicated a massive degree of bullish conduct in the previous 24 hours when it figured out how to climb an aggregate of 0.08%, it arrived at the imprint at $0.002731 from the beginning of exchange at 0.002715.

Dogecoin is a subsidiary digital currency from Litecoin which was presented in December of 2013. Dogecoin was brought into light by its two makers Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer. Dogecoin has acclaimed the #28 rank on the global crypto index. DOGE has a market cap of $326,149,799 USD in bitcoin 37,381 BTC. Dogecoin has a circulating supply of 122,008,871,581 DOGE.

This Coin has a high possibility to give us profit n this bullish and crypto friendly season when there are many new crypto users coming to this market and doge coin is a safe coin to invest with small value so new investors dont getting difficulty to make decisions .

On 11/12/2019 at 8:18 AM, wcolins said:

Dogecoin does it again and will continue to do it, it is one of elon musk's favorite projects so it may one day give more surprises much more incredible than those it has given so far, so we can see DOGE taking great decisions in the future.

• +3 1

On 1/10/2021 at 8:31 AM, Cryptotalk01 said:

You are right and since you also know that then it will be nice if you also look into it and make some investment of the coin and remember the bigger your investment the bigger your profit 😁, so invest huge brother for more profit in the future.

I have plans of investing in the coin mate,I'm just observing I don't want to jump into conclusion that why I did not invest in it yet but am monitoring it always just like I am doing for other altcoins

Recently Dogecoin had a great rise, but of course we are in a bullish market. The interesting thing was that after rising considerably, most of the altcoins also increased in price, so one could conclude that practically Dogecoin guided them. Furthermore, this bullish impulse was also, in part, thanks to Elon Musk, who published some tweets about Doge, I don't know exactly with what intention, but it certainly affected the price positively.
The future looks pretty positive for Dogecoin, because recently it came very close to outperforming his ATH, so if nothing weird happens, chances are that Doge will outperform his ATH in the next few weeks.

• +1 1

This is something that is unusual, we hope that dogecoin continues and rises in this next market I hope to invest a little in it because I have read several news that are probably good for this cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin have not been like traditional coins in cryptocurrencies. It always shows reverse movement. Maybe reasons are anonymous. But now after 1.5 years of its launch its not worth investing.

• +4 1

It seems surprising that a cryptocurrency that takes the image of a meme has had a great impact, but in this hour I am going to talk about its value today, January 11. The value is 0.007 and with a downward trend since an increase was determined a month ago but there is a fall in these last days, like many cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, True legend said:

I have plans of investing in the coin mate,I'm just observing I don't want to jump into conclusion that why I did not invest in it yet but am monitoring it always just like I am doing for other altcoins

Bitcoin and other top coins are fluctuating a lot between last week and this week, you can take the risk and invest some part of your capital in them maybe you might be lucky to earn something reasonable to your wallet.

I was very bullish on Bitcoin for the reason it always escapes the negative trend with a pump that reaches 100%. The problem is to find where it is close to do that pump, it was looking great at bellow 17 satoshi and I decided to make a purchase then, it went well and took a month to do the pump but paid off.

• +1 1

The current price of doge coin is 0.00849996$ .Doge coin having low price as compared to yesterday. 

1.The maximum price of doge coin in previous 24 hour is started from 0.00888001 and maximum price is  0.00899989 and minimum price in previous 24 hour is 0.00888001 and it closed at 0.00896000 .

• +4 1

3 hours ago, Cryptotalk01 said:

Bitcoin and other top coins are fluctuating a lot between last week and this week, you can take the risk and invest some part of your capital in them maybe you might be lucky to earn something reasonable to your wallet.

Am still taking my time to learn about trading I have not fully taken my time to invest in any coin for now, I am waiting for the perfect time to do that, am also following many trading site to learn better about it 

• +2 1

These days, we notice a huge increase in the prices of most digital currencies, including Dogecoin.
The cryptocurrency market is constantly improving. It may sometimes pass some setbacks, but it will rise again.
It is not possible to guess what the digital currencies will reach, but I think they will continue to rise.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

The price of any currency changing at any time and if we note the price of dogecoin it is also changing .

1.The price of doge coin yesterday was  0.00910000$.

2 At this time the price of doge coin is 0.00861136$ .

3...Before 7 days the price of doge coin was 0.00944400$ .

4.If we compared today price with the price that was 7 days ago then we noticed that the price of doge coin is decreasing now. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I am surprised in general at the rise of Bitcoin in general in light of the decline of the most important currencies in the cryptocurrency market, such as the recent decline in the currency of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin, so beware well of such matters and the Dogecoin currency is a good currency in general Thank you

Yes i don't have much experience about trading but am putting more effort to encourage myself by making researchs to know more about trading