Daily trading on Yobit exchange ( RECOMMENDED ) - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ajizz

Daily trading on Yobit exchange ( RECOMMENDED )

I'm trader in Yobit exchange from long time ago to now. I trade currencies  in the exchange to receive profits.  I participate  in their different air drop campaigns.  

We need to share daily based price analysis here to see which good currencies are tokens listed in Yobit. Yobit Exchange has a good reputation among crypto market traders.

I agree with you, there are many coins and tokens that have the potential to go up on the yobit exchange, for example Talk token and also DLRS that have just been listed on yobit, I think these two tokens have the potential to go up high. . . For the early trade opening I thought it had a pretty good price, I didn't expect that Talk would have a starting price of 0.00000170 BTC I thought it was pretty good. I hope the end of the year can go up to 0.00005 BTC.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

We all are not traders and expert on analysis so we can not predict by ourselves there is  need of a person who can tell us how to buy and how to sell and make money with that.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:55 PM, Jhadhasan said:

Do not trade bad liquidity currencies, trading famous currencies to be safe from fraud and the best currencies are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, these are very popular

especially on USDT pair. Risky people can enter now. Those who don't like taking risks can enter after a breakout or support re-test. Targets are on the chart. We already bought a lot of $ATOM so just keep holding.

Day trading is best for daily profit but there is also some risk of losing trade in day trading. Yobit is best in day trading view but I will suggest that beginners should do short term trade instead of day trading.

I will give you a good suggestion to invest in TWT and REL. Both these two currencies have a good potential to increase in very short time and can give you a good profit.

There is no recommend for daily trading if you have holding parson then you are low risk daily trading i think its normally risky but its high risk and high profite this startegy is only can do you after better knowledge and nkow about all market

• +3 1

On 11/18/2020 at 6:39 PM, Shubham kakade said:

There is no recommend for daily trading if you have holding parson then you are low risk daily trading i think its normally risky but its high risk and high profite this startegy is only can do you after better knowledge and nkow about all market

Yes @Shubham kakadeThere are two types of traders in all website exchange platform, Yobit or others. There are who are without experience and their task is buying low and hold for a long time. And there are who are with experience, their specialty is a daily trading. So daily trading is not for all traders, we should have the high knowledge about the market analysis and more…

• +1 1

In order to increase your profits in terms of daily trading i would suggest that you look at the potential of perhaps trading in low valued coin or in coins that are in the dogecoin market, as the low value of these coins will result in greater profits with their fluctuations. A small increase is a much higher percentage change and depending on your investment, that can be your profit in a percentage term. However the concern with this method though, is that the risk is also considerably higher when you consider how much you can lose as well. Therefore it is a double edged sword. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Day trading in Yobit is one of my favorite methods because sometimes I can earn profit in less than an hour. I prove my point with an example. Look at the following chart from Doge coin. At point A you can buy Doge at $0.00341 and at point B you can sell it at $0.00351. This is an easy profit in just half an hour which is amazing! In day trading, I find lots of similar positions not only in Doge but also in BTC, LTC, ETH and XRP. Day trading can be risky but its main advantage is that you will earn much quicker than other methods.

1.jpg

• +1 1

Instead of looking for a place to discuss your ideas about currencies and benefit from the opinions of the rest of the traders, you can create this place yourself, so you can, for example, create a Telegram group and invite your interested friends to it while they invite their friends and so on until your community grows, of course there are many other places, but in this way you will ensure that all you are discussing are not cryptocurrency thieves.

Everyone here works in the crypto forum and participates and evaluates for members and friends and also they exchange it for the same work in order to make a lot of money. And everyone has a platform called yobit that is a portfolio but it contains and you can work in more than one place in it such as investment, daily trading and earning additional profits.

I trade on a regular basis, but not always, because I need to know how much it will rise and how much profit I will make. The transaction will be a lot more lucrative during altcoin season. My preferred cryptocurrencies are ethereum and litecoin.

• +1 1

Before recommend I suggest you if you want trading then you learn know about crypto currency and have a experience in trading then it is profitable for you. Daily trading is useful if you watch market daily. 

Yes you are right bro and I agree with your opinion and suggestion about this site because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better knowledge on any online earning site but Crypto is one of the largest digital phenomena which is used as a digital currency and you can easily become a good trader in the whole market so I also advised to all members are always check the Hobbit account and that account will tell that where you stand and how much you earn from this site.

Yes you are right bro and I agree with your opinion and suggestion about this site because there are many people who are very conscious to join different online earning site but most of them don't know how to work on it and how to gain a better knowledge on any online earning site but Crypto is one of the largest digital phenomena which is used as a digital currency and you can easily become a good trader in the whole market so I also advised to all members are always check the Hobbit account and that account will tell that where you stand and how much you earn from this site.

It's a good idea to share our information and technical analysis about different coins that have a chance to rise shortly so that other could also give their suggestion on it and can take the benefit from it so I agree with your suggestion.

For me I cjmhoose to trade on yobit because as i emread in this section that yobit is an easy site and i can find many currencies their and i can make large profit there my friend