What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 18 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

I am very much of right in investing in any new coin that is why I am not investing anywhere so in this platform too I am not investing at anything so I cannot tell you that if I am having some kind of investment here

I have do all my crpto transaction with yobit.I have not use other platforms & also recommend u to use this .The coins I want to invest are XRP,ITC ,Dlrs& Dogs.

I think that they are the most ethereum and litecoins are also the best.

I have no idea about it. I have never use yobit platform because my comments are less than 100 comments that's why i have no idea about yobit and coins use for investing and trading when i creat my own yobit wallet than i tell you my experience 

I do now not like to make investments with commissions that do now not have true societies, and amongst the exact currencies to make investments in the yobit platform, I opt for to make investments XRP currency it is very good i propose you to use it, and to acquire month-to-month or every day interest. 

There are lot of coins members of this forum and even members of other forums invest in on yobit, coins such as etherium, I think it one of the best coin members can use in investing with lot of good benefit, there are other coins and tokens such as mined, easy talk and lot more

I invested in the ubiquitous Bitcoin,ltc and Dgb. I use well-known and reputable currencies that I can transfer without high fees.

I have never investod any coins on these websites because I am beginnar and I did not started trading yet but I am eager to do trading in batteer ways as a  I will get experience.

I do not invest any currency in Yobit in fact, most of them do not have a real project, which makes them not suitable for investment at all, because they collapse with days (except in rare cases), so if you want a profitable investment, search for the most traded currencies in the world. And look for a strong project in order to invest your money in it, most likely you will not be able to find that currency in Yobit , unfortunately, you will need to exchange Binance or Coinbase.

• +1 1

Every peoples have thier own choice and mind. Most of the people invest the etherium coin while most of the people invest the LTC coins in yobit exchange. People should invest bitcoin also.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I invest my money in the low coins not in the high coins becasue low coins will give us good profit than than high value of coins. It is the most common type of coint that we can invest here in yobit.and we have gain more profit easily.

So far I just invest the TALK token I receive since it doesn't require any additional actions and it gives good profit , I didn't try to invest in other coins for the same reason of yours since there are really many unknown currencies , and popular currencies require playing dice to invest which I don't really like so I never thought to invest in them

• +2 1

The recommendation that I always give is that if you do not have enough knowledge but still want to invest, do it but with little money because if you lose, the loss is minimal, and you do not risk a lot of money in something that you are not sure of.

I invest in the first 10 in the CoinMarketCap. It is the most trusted and most respected for technical analysis. I also love to trade in currencies like waves. It has a very strong project. 

Edited by Ayham7daoud
Misspelled

I have recently investigated what I have been interested in projects like waves, I even read on twitter that I opened a pump to 10 cryptocurrencies from the yobit project and another that I like a lot is yoda I will invest in that I hope the pumping is there.

As you are a senior member but your reputation is low according to your posts. So work hard and Make reasonable profit and then invest it in yobit. Is you really haven't invested in yobit then you must invest and make your balance double

• +1 1

Investing is very risky. So before investing it is very important to know which coins are the best or suitable for investing for yobit.I think XRP and LTC are the best coin to invest on a yobit.Actually i am a new here.So i do not have enough knowledge about yobit exchange site. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You may have fear that is correct, yet some times after enough research you are meeting an opportunity that is different from those that you usually find, this is when you shouldn't dismiss immediatly but treat differently, as this opportunity may be the one that will be valuable.

I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it but then also I have some knowledge about it after some experience of some days.  That is ripple is the best artcoin for this purpose this is a good coin for this purpose.  But now I no tradimg because I have no much information about it then I know about all rules about this then I start it. 

I had previously invested in Dice tokens on the Yobit exchange. Currently, my Talk token investments continue. However, if I have sufficient capital accumulation, the first token I will invest in will be Yotra token. Of course, investment options can change at any time on the Yobit stock exchange. Therefore, it is necessary to constantly follow the investment opportunities in the Yobit exchange.

@teminalibug my friend I always traded or purchased  known currency only and I prefer Ethorioum  litecoin. And I avoid unknown currency because it may un appears after some days 

• +2 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

I think that you should not mistrust Yobit, since through yobit we receive our recommendation also yobit is a platform that has been online for many years, so investing in yobit is a great option to increase our profits from this cold and multiply them.

In my point of view , if you can invest then Bitcoin is the best . Actually i also invest in ripple .i think these coin will be most popular and profitable .so Good luck all mates. I recommend all of you  , Bitcoin is the best for investing

• +2 1

In the event that I need to invest, I will utilize bitcoin, I think this coin is more beneficial than  anyother one, perhaps I will consider etherium and litecoin later on, because they are the next great tin. 

In the event that I need to invest, I will utilize bitcoin, I think this coin is more beneficial than  anyother one, perhaps I will consider etherium and litecoin later on, because they are the next great tin. 

Hello my friend, I invest in a number of currencies in my account on the yobit platform, and among the currencies that I invest are Dice, Dige, Ltc, Liza, and I achieve daily profits of 1% and some work 12% per week