What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 17 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

I am also like you .. I have not invested any of the cryptocurrencies in any of the sites ... I do not have the courage and I do not have the confidence .. I fear that my coins will go in vain and scattered ... To those investors, can you help me or build confidence in me about these things? I hope for help here if it is worth the trouble.

• +1 1

On 11/12/2019 at 2:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

You can also check out Investment Box. You can invest your Talk Tokens that you earn there. Min. investment of Talk Tokens in Investment Box is 10 coins, its pays 1% Daily, contracts can be canceled anytime. There are also other coins you can buy to invest in Investment Box.

What I suggest is, go to Investment Box, go thru all the coins, what percentage / % that is offered on a Daily, Weekly or Monthly basis. Then search for a coin that you are interested in, in the search box, left hand side of the Yobit page. Look for coins that have a decent amount of trading volume per day to buy & invest in Investment Box.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Brother in my opinion i suggest you to invest LTC and XRP. I also invest those coin. I Think those coin will be most profitable so you can invest. good luck mate and search good and choose waislee 

• +3 1

I recommend investing in the one that gives you the most profitability that will be your decision. I personally prefer to invest in Litcoin and Bitcoin are the currencies that have been rising in recent months in the remainder of 2020 and in some Coins Yobit  I would invest in Yo token has good liquidity in the exchange.

yes friend i will suggest all my friend are you invest yobit site so that we are know that this site very good and trusted site in the online market.so daily this site invest many people and get good benefit.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@sormis Yes my friend the yobit are lots of coins in the platforms but all coins are not profitable i am choose only limited coins i am invested Dlrs coin in invest box they gives me daily 10% And other 

LTC

TALK

WATER

DIG

TRX

BTC

ETH

USDC

YUPA

DOGE

This coins i am use for trading becouse they are good volume and fast trade

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Well now the focus is mainly on bitcoin since it is having a bull run. Though some of yobit’s token like Yo token is quite profitable and have had a good price untrend lately.

• +1 1

Hi! 

i am never invest other coin without ltc.i recommend  you only ltc because i don't take a risk of lossing money. And i suggest you to invest little mount of ltc you can invest nad gain profit in the start.

• +3 1

I never endorse placing sources into this on the grounds that it is risky to position resources into monetary paperwork that has no assist in any other marketplace. Additionally, i am trusting that they will advance coins that have constant well worth in light of the truth that the one's coins are those on the way to even now be there if something occurs to Bitcoin.

I only invest usd from perfect momey ,because any other crypto can be bought with that and can easily withdraw.
Thanks for sharing such knowledge one post.

The first coin I invested on yobit was dlrs, I later bought the coin and invest it but the result was not in the way I expected it. After hat time, I have not invested on investbox looking for better coin to invest. Also I invested on talk token, the result too has not being like I want it 

I have made use of talk token, it is the official payment token of this forum, 1% daily profit with no dice or other action(s) required. But the next I will go for is Yo which I believe will be very profitable. 

If I invest in youbit  then I want to invest in youbit exchange BTC  . You are right my friend there are many scammers and we do not understand which exchange or wallet use for investing or trading our coin . But I trust on Youbit exchange and wallet because it is very safe and secure wallet .

• +1 1

I also never invest an a coin into yobit or anyother exchange. I simply use this forum and learn from here. I am a student and i use this site as a part time job.

I invest rise and fall and ethereum, i dont like to invest mysterious coins as its has a smaller amount budding for me. we allow our particular strategies and goals. heave and ethereum for me is the unsurpassed altcoins exact at the present for the reason that its screening first-rate cipher its started.

On 11/12/2019 at 6:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

I also never joined the ICO, IEO of Yobit exchange but want to. The problem is their requirements sometimes very high for me like have Yo coin when all my investment is on trading daily. So I am planning to join next ICO and saving some money. 

I use BTC, XRP, ZIL, XEM, WATER, BCHSV and many average price coins for trading and investment in given coins in invest box. The facility of earning through invest box is great and gives good support when you suddenly face any down fall. 

I invest in talk coin, Litecoin, Bitcoin and Etherium in yobit exchange for over 2 months and l am making my daily profits. Really Litecoin, Bitcoin and talk coin are profitable that is why I like investing in these coins at yobit exchange.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

If i have to invest than i would ultimatelly prefer on investing on none other than the bitcoin.there is no need to talk aboit how much profitable this currency is apart from that other option ican include litcoin as well 

I have not invested in the Yobit stock exchange until now. But if I do, I prefer bitcoin or etherum, which I think will bring me the most profit. Because 2 coins with a lot of instant increases. There are other coins, but I usually work with these 2 coins.

Any kind of currency that you can rest at the office .You can use UPTO BITCON and the bike lens in the marketplace SP office .You can use UP and cryptocurrency should come on the platform marketplace .

• +1 1

At yobit i have invest in btc. Because it is a popular currency. Day by day the price of bitcoin also increasing. That's why I have invest in bitcoin. Hopefully I will invest a good amount of money. 

Well post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum I read it , because reading is very important role any platform, good luck.

• +1 1

There are an excessive number of coins which are useful for speculation and yobit is offering sets with various monetary forms I am benefiting a few trades and have some great benefit yet some time volume issue harms yet its one of biggest trade by coins and now step by step volume and trust both expanding lets witness what in not so distant future as they need to accomplish some more work for clients fulfillment.