How many years more would Bitcoin still exist? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

How many years more would Bitcoin still exist?

I answered a similar question in a previous post, but I will add a small idea, that Bitcoin is very strong, I do not think that there is a country that is able to stand in the face of the spread of this currency without major losses

• +2 1

My dear friend. I think Bitcoin is something of great benefit, considering that it does not need distributors and its presence also depends on the participating members and investors. It's not a specific thing, and since the technology is in progress, I think Bitcoin will be developed from cryptocurrency, and that's because of how subscribers deal, invest and make choices. All thanks to everyone

Nobody really knows about it because as we all know that there would be happened something everytime in everywhere so we cannot estimate about the bitcoin existence .

I believe as long people support bitcoin, it will survive for long and no other system that would replace bitcoin in the future. Many people like bitcoin you know.

• +2 1

As much as, there is increasing a lot in the demand of Bitcoin, it can be said that this will be live for a long time in the world. It will be quite possibly to lose it's value, but it is going too much high as it has reached to 60 thousands dollars.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my opinion, Bitcoin will be used more, as strong cryptocurrencies are a good means of income, as well as a safe way to know how to use and trade with them.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, PiroSense said:

Envision the future years, not just only for Bitcoin but for the world as time progress by.

Do you think Bitcoin would be used as far as cyberpunk-themed future generation would go?

Or it would be replaced by another system not yet known?

Dude this is very hard to predict about the future of any cryptocurrency but as I have an idea I think that it would never end and will Prosper more, no other system will replace it yes maybe compete with it

• +1 1

future is uncertain but it clear that btc has long term life in this market even it can break all the record of past and sets new records of price now and in the future. 

• +1 1

We are in the age of technology, sales and online purchases, our daily life depends mainly on the Internet, so I do not think that Bitcoin will disappear, especially as it has met with great success and development, and many people consider it a primary source of income.

• +5 1

My friend, I do not expect that Bitcoin will expire, quite the opposite. Bitcoin is very popular and has a good future, and it is likely to replace paper currencies in the future. Thank you my friend.

• +1 1

I believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies shape the future for financial transactions and I think that in the future they will be circulated around the world as a means of sending and receiving money in the near future.

• +1 1

We cannot predict that, maybe we will give negative energy, maybe positive, but the end will be miserable, so it is better to stay where you are trading, invest and trade until everything disappears, but for me I always have hope that Bitcoin will remain the best cryptocurrency.

For me, I believe that cryptocurrencies will last forever because they are currencies that are very difficult to counterfeit. I also expect that it is very possible that many developments and updates will occur to these digital currencies.
I expect Bitcoin to reach third world countries (developing countries), as this will return profits to both parties.

• +5 1

In my opinion, I think that Bitcoin will increase in spread and rise until it spreads in all countries, and governments will allow it and will not stop at a certain price, because it is related to supply and demand, so the interest in it will not decrease by traders.

• +2 1

On 4/12/2021 at 10:47 PM, kyzne4ik1 said:

I think it depends on the requirements of the people. Bitcoin will not end if many people still use it. Bitcoin is a very large coin and it cannot disappear quickly.

But brother while it might seem impossible for bitcoin to end because of it's continuously increasing demand i think it is possible and even worse it could happen overnight. Think about bow cryoto investors reacts to panic, It only requires a one big cause of panic to take crypto world down for good.

Cryptocurrency is showing great improvement today and for that it is hard to say exactly how many years bitcoin will exist. Many people use bitcoin and it is very popular around the universe. We are hoping for bitcoin to last longer so we can earn good money online.

• +2 1

Looking at the current development, I think Bitcoin will continue to be used in the future, Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other currency. Indeed, there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies that have sprung up today with great features but they are not enough to replace Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will last a long time until finally there is no internet, maybe Bitcoin will be replaced with new finance.

• +5 1

My dear friend, now, Bitcoin is a bright and effective currency, but we in the time of technology and science can invent easier currencies to deal between people and nations, so that's all possible because the things that are invented are really amazing

• +3 1

I do not think that anyone can predict how much Bitcoin will remain in the world, especially since many people have previously said that Bitcoin will disappear, but with the passage of time we have known that this is not true 

• +3 1

I think it has the power and strength to be active many decades. The demand for Bitcoin will probably drop by time after the recent peaks. But I'm sure it will bear any collapse, and it's not excluded to be ruled by another new technology to rival the technological development.

Dear I want to tell you that no one will tell you exact that who much will survive the bitcoin in this world. Because it is a currency which is surviving in this world. You can buy it trade on it invest on it and get a good profit from it.

• +2 1

yeah, if there are some better technologies than blockchain in the future, i think bitcoin popularity will decrease. i think if bitcoins supply almost run out, lack of miner and the new technology appear, the bitcoin won't be valueable and won't exist.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that that bitcoin will exist forever because at this time the Bitcoin is a popular currency in all over the world everyone want to invest in the cryptocurrency because this is more flexible and very famous

• +5 1

No one can determine this, my friend, it has been a long time since the launch of this and the stalk in 2009 and it is still to this day, but it achieved great success and its price became high, and this indicates that it will stay for a longer period.

• +3 1