Crypto Secrets - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yes its very risky to use our real funds to trade in cryptocurrencies because transferring fiat to crypto requires fee. So we should earn cryptocurrencies from faucets and use them to trade 

Trading is a very important in real and this platform so I am riase 3 example in this forum fist we need a lot of experience against trading secondly we need a superior tips,and more importantly market value and last we need a specific speech related to trading.

• +2 1

I would say, make a profit here and use it in my trading.  So I don’t need to invest money.  I think it is a good strategy to double or triple my profit in more than one way.  Also, we need to work harder and be more patient in crypto trading. Operating in many countries of the world.  It’s just an online business that can’t operate without online.  There are many people in crypto who work and earn money by investing in crypto.  Crypto reviews all aspects of whether it has been damaged!

• Useful or interesting 1

This is what many people in cryptocurrency doing because they're not deposited some money instead they're finding some source of money to used in trading, for me i will choose to deposit money here because there's no lose here if you didn't sell it in lower price, all we need to do is to wait for the good value before we sell it.

• +3 1

40 minutes ago, JesusFries said:

This is what many people in cryptocurrency doing because they're not deposited some money instead they're finding some source of money to used in trading, 

Well, that's true mate, I'm also one who are not deposited some money because of preferred to get some source of money to play with trading and holding, the reason why I'm not deposited some money is having a insufficient money for it so i need to do something to gain profit by not using any kind of capital.

Yes, many people cannot enter the crypto world because of limited capital or do not want capital when trading cryptocurrency. For that there are crypto secrets that you can use, not Faucets because Faucets are just a waste of time. CryptoTalk is our way to trade without capital, collect the bitcoins you earn and when collected, you can trade on yobit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello mate. I don't think money from faucets can make someone rich in the field of cryptocurrency because I have read so many articles created by people who has engage in faucets to earn free coins that its more or else like time wasting and that the earnings from the site is not something even encouraging. So to me the secret to success in cryptocurrency is learning trading and investment and work towards it to earn good profit.

I agree with you ... Many people do not put their money in investment for fear of losing it .. Investing has its own method and rules for success .. So finance the investment by drawing from the tap .. and learn with it how to invest .. and then start putting your money .. if you lose From the start, you will not have lost your money

Crypto privacy. This included their crypto business and you can use the money from a call to fund or invest your accounts. A lot of people are afraid to invest because they think that the money they invest will probably not increase. 

• +2 1

The secret in crypto is not something that is hard, for you to be successful in crypto you need to make an investment, and during this investment you don't need much money to start with, all you need to know is reading the best time for transaction buy when the price is low and sell when its high that is just the secret of crypto 

You spend so much time and effort in a faucet site that the money you get there is YOURS and not easy to waste. Any money you lose on crypto does not come to you freely. To be successful you need to plan your strategy and apply your knowledge in the technical and fundamental analysis areas to your trades. Always do your trends in harmony with the trends. In bearish trends, reduce the number of your trades. With some effort, you should succeed and make a good profit.

• +1 1

Hey mate. I am new here so i don't know much about this content but I have heard that some use faucet to reduce fee from trading activity. So it must be used by other members who don't know about this. Thank you

From my little knowledge I think the secret of crypto currency is patience and wisdom, you have to know when to invest and when opt out ,  you also have to make research on any coin you are investing on so as to no be at a loss at the end and lastly you should not be greedy 

I think one of the crypto secrets I know is that we should invest what we can afford to lose in crypto trading. We should not invest huge amounts of money to start crypto trading with it, just invest little first.

My friend for cryptography, in my opinion, are the foundations, not secrets. If we research and teach the basics, we are responsible for certain profit. There is a complete pdf book on trading cryptocurrencies only .... so what about the rest of the types of fields that you work in so I advise you all to learn the foundations and the real earnings appeared thank you

On 11/10/2019 at 3:18 AM, on1k3n said:

A lot of people ask me about getting started with trading crypto. There are many tips and tricks I use to be successful. Here's one for you. Use money from a faucet to fund your operation. In many cases people aren't able to invest their own money to see it grow, so take money from a faucet instead. This makes it easier, if you might lose some because it wasn't yours in the first place. Do you have any crypto secrets you would like to share? 

Thank you for this useful information, that why it very good to lay a knowledgeable background for your self for you to gain on how to create useful post like this, for our own benefit, and for us to survive in this great forum.

Working in faucet website is a good way to earning free coins and after working a few month we are earn good amount of free Crypto coins that we can use in trading. It is best method for those people who don't have money but they want to start crypto training they work on these kind of free websites and collect amount

• +2 1

I want to tell you that you ask about the secret there are many secrets in the cryptocurrency and I want to tell you that you should to set the high security of your wallet that is very beneficial for you to prevent your account from the scammers on this forum

Thanks for sharing such wonderful tricks about successfull trading,in my views trading cannot done only by money but the most important and valuable thing is your experience and skills which make you to get more profits. But in case you don't know any thing about trading and don't know any secret or trick then you will face many problems and may lost the whole money. Thanks and good luck.

• -1 1

Faucets are really hard to make money and it's totally waste of time for me, but you're right about the money that we're investing. If we deposit money in crypto world, we need to forget about that money, if we use money that we can't afford to lose , we'll probably lose that money because we can't decide correctly and we could sell our investment every price decrease.

Thank you, dear, for this useful publication, you really benefit beginners, and motivate them to give them ways to sex money by investing in cryptocurrency trading, of course this is a good option to make money in order to invest in cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies. 

I don't have any secrets. But I would not recommend faucets to anybody interested in collecting or earning coins. They take  up a lot of your time and pay hardly anything. But the best way to increase your earning, is to do trading. And for trading you must have capital. Once you have enough capital and thorough knowledge about the capital, you can start trading.

affirmative, I always suggest a friend work as to airdrop plus abundance campaigns, for the reason that friend will certainly seem manage to stand it wherever working along with a tap that gives livelihood using a long time.

• +2 1

I do not have any secrets but you have shared nice secrets about this forum. We all are here for learning and specially for earning money to fulfil our wishes and our needs. 

For me the biggest "secret" to obtain benefits is patience friend, yes patience unfortunately you are prone to losing money, on the other hand when you are patient, even if the cryptocurrency that you have in your possession falls in price, you know that in due course it will rise again In trading they always say that the currencies go down to take out weak hands, those who are not patient and are scared with the wicks and sell cheaper than they bought, so I tell you that patience is necessary.