What is Ethereum gas? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexjobs

What is Ethereum gas?

You think that the gas prices for Ethereum are cheap? Perhaps for ethereum having one dollar as fees can be cheap for some to transfer, but try contacting a contract with high gas requirements, it can be $20 or even $100 just for the fees to transfer one token out of your wallet.

On 10/4/2020 at 1:59 PM, Aquaman69 said:

Etherium is an ideal coin.  Although the price is much lower.  Yet it can be used for investing, trading.  You can make a profit if you keep it for a long time and then sell it.

ETH is going up and the price will be increased in no time as the Bitcoin price is above then $27k in the current time and if continuous to raise then it will reach to $30k before New Year.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Fortunately we don't need another token called gas to burn when making transactions. Ethereum is given to miners for fees as in Bitcoin. The problem with Ethereum is that smart contracts may ask for very high fees and while for example an ETH transaction can cost $2 today, a token transaction can cost $100 depending on the contract.

On 10/4/2020 at 11:55 AM, alexjobs said:

so it is best to leave the value that it has in the market by default,

Yes this is very correct, I have a transaction pending for days and I think it will be weeks or even months before it is ever beein processed by miners of Ethereum. If the fees are too high as recently it is better to do nothing as if we put very low gas fees it will be a problem and we will probably lose these fees too as we will have to replace the transactions with another one having higher fees.

The Ethereum Gas is the commission you pay when you receive, or you do the withdrawal transaction with Ethereum. In the last months the Ethereum Gas is very higher than before, I don't why, will be good if there are some expert here to explain to us why Ethereum transaction are higher than others?..

• +2 1

14 hours ago, tienda said:

The Ethereum Gas is the commission you pay when you receive, or you do the withdrawal transaction with Ethereum. In the last months the Ethereum Gas is very higher than before, I don't why, will be good if there are some expert here to explain to us why Ethereum transaction are higher than others?..

@tienda..ethereum is a very good currency.  Altcoin's top currency is ethereum.  The price of these coins is being pumped day by day.  The users of these coins have increased a lot.  However, this coin fee has increased more than before.  Which is why I don't use this coin anymore.  These coins need to be reduced to gas

On 10/4/2020 at 1:55 PM, alexjobs said:

In Ethereum, we know that we can create smart contracts, these contracts execute code, this code is executed in the nodes, that is, in the computers of the miners.

Now, for using its computational power we pay a price, so gas is basically the commission that miners charge for executing the code that will make our transactions execute.

It should be noted that the contracts allow us to configure how much gas we want to use in each transaction, but if we put very little perhaps no miner wants to carry out our transaction, so it is best to leave the value that it has in the market by default, fortunately it is cheap, there are several pages where you can view the price of gas.

Most useful post. Thanks for provide information about ethereum . Before your post  i don't know about this . Such post enhanced our knowledge . We make such informative post that increase general knowledge

I don't know about ethereum gas what is this you say it a commission thanks for information dear i think ethereum is going to very high currency in some days he earn lot of name

Ethereum do not have a fixed transaction fee, instead the fee depends upon number of transactions that are pending. Also it depends upon space left in one block. It is called Ethereum gas.

If you put too little gas then it can be a long time until you see the transaction concluded, better just put a little lower from average, or wait for a better time as sometimes you see gas at 50gwei and other times at 300gwei or higher.

I have never heard about Ethereum 'gas'. But I have definitely heard about Ethereum. So I cannot explain anything about it. Ethereum is the most popular coin after Bitcoin.

Gas is what we pay for fees when using the Ethereum network for transactions. Each time we sent tokens or Ethereum we have to pay fees, these fees are paid to miners and they are called gas in Ethereum. Gas is calculated in gwei, it is a very low unit of Ethereum and it is also written in ethereum how much each transaction you are making will cost, before you finalize it.

• +1 1

The Ethereum coin is very useful for vital advances, as most of the tokens are attached to this coin and it is the mother of these tokens

• +2 1

I can't give the definition of etherum gas but with the explanation from your post and the other forum members have got to know more about the etherum gas is all about 

The Ethereum gas seem that on average it is getting lower, perhaps it will be as low that it will allow us again to use some dapps that most of us had abandoned lately as the fees were so high that it would demand a fortune to use. Games will also need to breath and perhaps nfts will begin having increased interest later.

Hello, good post, I believe that ethereum knows about this that the commissions that are paid to use your network are very high, that's why we will have ETH 2.0 in some months, this can help people to pay lower commissions when doing these transactions and also the projects that are in this can advance to better moments.

I know that with Ethereum gas so high, I lost a lot of money from not being able to sell NFTs I am holding. I am not going to pay fees of hundreds of dollars for a $10 profit. The gas fees of Ethereum are an extortion and make everyone wonder about the long term viability of this project.

My friend I want to tell you that the ethereum is going good in these days but one thing I want to tell you that in the future the price will go more so you should to hold your coin for the best profit so best of luck

• +4 1

Yes you're right and no didium is becoming most ideal coin in digital world full stop and its price is increasing day by day related to bitcoin and due to this increasing in price in the face of ethereum for transaction is also increasing. And due to this increasing of fee I think that the transactions for ethereum get in that situation.

Maybe most of the guys have still missed this informative posts about the Ethereum gas. Check it here https://cryptotalk.org/topic/110012-ethereum-gas-explained/ . This topic from my senior, has attempted to cover all the essential facts about the Ethereum gas fee so nicely. Miners take the commissions for mining the transactions that's the basic concept about the gas fee. 

Etherium is an online currency. It costs too much.People can earn money by buying this currency. Buying one when its market price is low, and selling it when the market price rises can be very profitable.

On 10/4/2020 at 9:55 AM, alexjobs said:

In Ethereum, we know that we can create smart contracts, these contracts execute code, this code is executed in the nodes, that is, in the computers of the miners.

Now, for using its computational power we pay a price, so gas is basically the commission that miners charge for executing the code that will make our transactions execute.

It should be noted that the contracts allow us to configure how much gas we want to use in each transaction, but if we put very little perhaps no miner wants to carry out our transaction, so it is best to leave the value that it has in the market by default, fortunately it is cheap, there are several pages where you can view the price of gas.

Thanks for this awesome update, honestly when I first read the title of this topic i am curious to see what really is the meaning of ethereum gas but now I have clue idea about it now from you.

Hi friend I have not much knowledge and information about the Ethereum gas but I am familiar with the Ethereum coin that is the cryptocyrrency and have big demand and value in the crypto market.

in recent months the cost of gas to make transactions on the ethreum nerwork are very high compared to the trx network,especially when transactions are made on decentralized platforms gas commissions are very high as the ethereum network is saturated.

In simple term ETH gas refers little fees charge for making use of the network performing transactions. The fees varies from network to network and such ETH gas fees is subject to rising depending on the demands in operation