Want to know more about leaderboard - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Want to know more about leaderboard

Even i am interested in knowing and want to gain some knowledge about the leaderboard, from the above i am able to understand that the users who are in the top of the board because their posts would have get more like by the users and would be a useful posts for the forum, but i am interested if anything more can be known about it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

At the moment there is no difference between them, perhaps in the future they will get advantages according to their rank, activity and reputation

As a new member i am also curious about the leaderboard.Is there any extra bonus for topper or not. How one can attain this post.. 

I think providing quality content and informative posts can booost your reputation to make you leaderboard topper? 

• +1 1

The leaderboard is an important element of this forum where the top members are listed according to the reputation of their community and their loyalty to this forum. Anyone can participate if you keep posting good comments continuously and members will give you positive reputations, once you reach a number of useful posts and a great reputation as compared to other members who are already there then you will be added to the leaderboard list. It is a difficult task for beginners but not impossible.

Edited by Crypto-Warrior
  • +1 1

Leaderboard option is under the browser option on home of our profile. Leaderboard show the leading members of this forum. The leaders get many additional features. They get the facilities and opportunities to take part in the ongoing competitions they can win many prizes from these competitions. These are the members who have the most contributions in the forum.

They deserve a financial reward in recognition of their great effort and an encouragement for them to do more work, because many of them have retired

There is no financial benefit or award that the members who are on the leaderboard get, I think it is only a moral benefit as it makes the members proud of themselves and encourages them to do more and improve their level and participation in the forum.

• +1 1

Right from the name we understand that it is a board that carries the top active members that contribute usefully to the forum that is were everyone can see them it encourages members

Although I don't have much idea about it, I don't think they're getting too many features here, but since the leaderboard option at the bottom of the browser is an add-on, I'd like to know more about it and what to do.  I want to know so please let me know if anyone knows.

Knowing about leader board is that getting to another point like from nowbies to Freeman will there be increase in the payments or increase in the number of rating or reductions in his daily 20posts please I want to know. 

• +2 1

Friend, it's really simple! This table includes those participants who are considered experienced in their field, they have a great reputation, and a large number of emails. This is very cool. It seems to me that each of us can get into this list, but for this, you need to become a real master of your craft!

I think the persons who posted more and gets more likes are the leaders, and there is no difference between a normal and a leader member in this forum because the earnings will be same.

• +2 1

The benefit they obtain is being recognized by the other members of the forum due to their good work and permanence, on the other hand they have the same benefits, duties and rights as any of us, and it is what I love the most about Cryptotalk , since it is a forum that is based on equality, where after you complete your first 100 publications you have the same opportunities to grow as anyone who is working here. And success will depend directly on our performance on the platform, if you do it well over time you will be in that leaderboard, but if you do it wrong sooner or later you can be banned. It is your decision which group to belong to.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 12/9/2019 at 3:20 PM, Whydoyoucare said:

The leaderboard users are the one who have the most post in this forum, and i am not so sure if this leaderboards rankers are have a high chances of winning in those coming competitions, maybe they have a slight advantages.

These past few months in this forum there are a competition and all of the users here are participated to it. But for leader board is just giving you motivation to do work hard to maintain your top. That's what i think because the competition was already done. 

Leaderboard its like the board which was in our class which was putting in it the name of the best students in the class,I think this way make all the members in this forum start to make best comments and topics to be in the leaderboared.

I don't have any information about it . I would like to  know about it please put great information about it .but i think it has good reputation someone get win competition by making good post

They do not get any additional profits because of that, this only makes their accounts strong, and there is also an advantage that anyone on the forum can obtain if he publishes good content, which is to get a badge on the personal page when getting the most positive reviews today

I think Leadboard has the top ten names on this forum.  These are the oldest members of this forum and they are the most popular content, topics or rating.  Are the most active members of this forum.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

The Good thing about this forum is that it pays everyone equally, the minute you finish your one hundred free post , you will be paid just like any senior member, and this in itself is great encouragement for newbies.

Edited by Rozy
  • +1 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:47 PM, coinliker said:

There is a Leaderboard option under Browse Menu. I want to know more details about leaderboard. Those are past leader and Top members what kind of benefit they get?

Screenshot_65.png

Dear I never notice  this but I asked about this to my friend and he told me that this is for only senior members but  your post is really very valuable through your post and people comment I get information about this. So thanks to all of you for this kind information.

On 11/9/2019 at 9:47 PM, coinliker said:

There is a Leaderboard option under Browse Menu. I want to know more details about leaderboard. Those are past leader and Top members what kind of benefit they get?

Screenshot_65.png

I think these members of the forum support the forum very much and who are the most senior members of the forum so it is a sign of courage and appreciation for them and motivation for the other members to achieve that level

the aspect of having to have leader board comes to the scheme when you are either in having to be a top user at a certain criteria in that board as well as having to know the target which you want to set for yourself. as we have the leader board of having the most post, reputation