Want to know more about leaderboard - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Want to know more about leaderboard

There is no direct notification of leaders when ever  one need to see the leader he has to go to that place and there is nothing  more that I can tell you regarding this.

I think that the leadersboard leaders get a reputation and badges, maybe money too but the most important thing here is respect.

I think that the leadersboard leaders get a reputation and badges, maybe money too but the most important thing here is respect.

• +1 1

I'm not sure the leaderboards get any special treatment. What I've learnt from this forum is that everybody is treated equally and has to follow the same rules everybody follow but to be on the leaderboard in this forum is really an honor

• +2 1

On 11/9/2019 at 6:47 PM, coinliker said:

There is a Leaderboard option under Browse Menu. I want to know more details about leaderboard. Those are past leader and Top members what kind of benefit they get?

This list includes the active members of the forum who obtained the highest positive ratings and the number of posts in the forum. And every member wishes to be named on this list. So we have to work hard to write useful posts and gain members confidence.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

I don't know much about the leaderboard. But I think the leaderboard members are the highest members in a forum with good records and good reputation. I would also like to know more about leaderboard members. 

Members on the leaders board actually don't earn extra income for being on top of the forum in terms of contributions but being on the leaderboard indicate that one is a good ambassador of the forum which definately makes one to be popular and famous in every section of the forum he/she visits, so let us work well so that we can be recognized as top members of the forum such as @Babubu609, @Whited35 and 8 others who just win the contest.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The leaderboard doesn't have more rewards, they are the people that received the most positive reactions every day in the forum and it also shows weekly monthly and all time stats but there is nothing more given for achieving a top place. It is good to have it as it helps and motivates the winners.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Members on the leaders board actually don't earn extra income for being on top of the forum in terms of contributions but being on the leaderboard indicate that one is a good ambassador of the forum which definately makes one to be popular and famous in every section of the forum he/she visits, so let us work well so that we can be recognized as top members of the forum such as @Babubu609, @Whited35 and 8 others who just win the contest.

@Oxygen99 Really! I thought that they would earn some money for being the top members. But still they could earn money because of their popularity. Since they are on the leader board many members visit their topics and posts and give them reputation points. So in this way they are indirectly earning more money.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

For members who have the largest number of interactions in our day.
I think they only earn a badge until the end of the day. And if they were promised a prize in a contest or campaign, this does not prevent them from winning something like this.

I am a new member of this forum.  I want to learn a lot.  As far as my idea about leaderboards is concerned, this is a list of people who get very good reactions and ratings in this forum.  I want to know more about this then write... 

10 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 Really! I thought that they would earn some money for being the top members. But still they could earn money because of their popularity. Since they are on the leader board many members visit their topics and posts and give them reputation points. So in this way they are indirectly earning more money.

Yes they are earning BTC payment for there post that receive positive rating because it seems the BTC payment is still available till date and that is why i also want to be like them so that members will be visiting my account to give me likes for my good work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

10 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

Yes they are earning BTC payment for there post that receive positive rating because it seems the BTC payment is still available till date and that is why i also want to be like them so that members will be visiting my account to give me likes for my good work.

I hope you reach your goal @Oxygen99. We should all strive to be like the top members on the leader board. They are working really hard and are contributing a lot to this forum. That is why they are well respected and loved. I too wish that I can one day be on the leader board among the other great members.

Through this leader board, we can know who received the largest number of rates during a period of one day, a week, or several months
This leader board is a catalyst for members to work hard and dedication to get the first place!
Currently, there are no prizes for those who get first place, but I think that with the future they will allocate an amount for the first place winner

• +1 2

13 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

I too wish that I can one day be on the leader board among the other great members.

It is very possible my friend and all you need to do is to focus in terms of making positive contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as making useful quality posts in any section you visits in the forum because only by that you can be recognized as good ambassador of the forum so go for the goal.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

21 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

Frankly, this is everyone's dream, but it is never difficult
All we have to do is not repeat posts, post what is useful and important to everyone, and report bad people, just as you said.

Yes my friend many members sometimes forget the main reason why they are present in this forum with us and that is why they get to receive warning points from the moderators because our primary assignment is to make good post in any section of the forum we visits but some people take this opportunity for granted.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

On 11/8/2020 at 2:51 AM, Artugul78 said:

I am a new member of this forum.  I want to learn a lot.  As far as my idea about leaderboards is concerned, this is a list of people who get very good reactions and ratings in this forum.  I want to know more about this then write... 

I believe you will want to be on the list one day and all you need to do it maw good contributions in any section of the forum you visit because only by that you will receive many reputations which will qualify you to be in top of the leaders board. So be good mate and we shall make it to the top😉

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Posting good will let people to get to the leader board, but I think it is good to comment people so that you can have a meaningful conversation and thereby making you recognized, recognition is important, because with it, people will follow you and get you ratings to leader board. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

The leader board is very important because only members that are making good postings will be found there, they are the best of the best to be seen there. I wish to be among the leader board one day, I will try my best for it. 

• +3 1

It is special to be one of them, I am at the beginning of my career here and I hope to contribute well to the forum, thank you my friend for this post I will see these distinguished members.

On 11/9/2020 at 10:16 AM, Oxygen99 said:

It is very possible my friend and all you need to do is to focus in terms of making positive contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as making useful quality posts in any section you visits in the forum because only by that you can be recognized as good ambassador of the forum so go for the goal.

@Oxygen99 Thanks for the support my friend. I really appreciate it. I will try to work harder from now on and contribute as much as I can to this forum because only by working hard we can achieve success in any field of life. 

The leaderboard shows members that have the highest number of forum posts, they definitely have advantages especially when it comes to signature campaigns, some signature campaigns requires that you must have some certain ranks in the forum in other to participate 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

On 11/10/2020 at 1:04 PM, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 Thanks for the support my friend. I really appreciate it. I will try to work harder from now on and contribute as much as I can to this forum because only by working hard we can achieve success in any field of life. 

Success is only achieved with hardwork my friend so let encourage each other and do it together as a team because th more you work the more your chances of making it comes closer. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I think these leaders can be rewarded a bit better in campaigns but the basic payment for using this forum is same for everyone. Also it's a very good thing for anyone to only be in the list without any advantage monetarily.

• +2 1

On 11/10/2020 at 10:26 AM, RonaldB said:

It is special to be one of them, I am at the beginning of my career here and I hope to contribute well to the forum, thank you my friend for this post I will see these distinguished members.

You can also make it to the top of the leaders board my friend but you have to be determined and also give your best in terms of making good quality contributions towards creating helpful topics as well as helpful beneficial posts in any section of the forum you visit because that is the key that will make you reach the leaders board, so you can do it my friend.🤝

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

BetFury