Want to know more about leaderboard - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coinliker

Want to know more about leaderboard

To be listed among those in leadership board in the forum is by nothing but hard work, they are the ones who spend the time making extensive research to find interesting information that will benefit the forum, they took their time working tirelessly in the forum section by section reading other comments and responding if necessary, they are the ones who are devoted and committed contributing their own quota in helping others with purposive advice, tips and inspiring them on their course of journey to reach the promising land(success) too.

• +3 1

On 11/9/2019 at 5:47 PM, coinliker said:

what kind of benefit they get?

I don't think those members on leadership board earn something different or special but they are the members that has most like contents of the days because they have contributed a lot to the forum.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Leadersboard is main for top contributors in the forum and one can acquire that by earning good number of reputations from members after creating helpful topics and making useful posts that everyone will benefit, the only benefit I know is that they become popular in the forum for such reason.

• +3 1

For one to be on the leaders board they have to work harder towards writing valuable posts and creating helpful topics that members of the forum will benefit most especially the new members in the that doesn't know much about this field.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I just hope I get to these breath-taking leadership level someday, the fact that they have upper hands to win most competitions amazes me. 

leaderboard contain those profile who have maximum postive rating in  Day ( include all member ) . i didn't think that they will get any benefit from it ( as view of payment ) . they get logo of a winner that's id ls really osm and highlights there a Account .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I think they didn't get anything, but hope they will get something special after the new update because they are getting so much react in their post and other thing they gave such a great information and knowledge so from these members we have learn many things..

• +2 1

The leaderboard consists of members who won different competitions in this cryptotalk platform. I don't think there is any other speciality with it. It takes great experience and ability to win the competition to reach the leaderboard. They consist of the senior most members in the platform.

Monetarily they do not get any advantage in the forum, one could say or apply their position among the leaders that gives them more category or status among other users.

Don’t know much about the leaderboards but I think that it contains the contribution of the people in this forum. How much someone has earned and worked for this forum shows in the leaderboard.

The table of classifications allows to visualize the interaction of the users within the forum and while it increases in a very positive way since it allows to see the valuation in the publications and an increase in the positive or negative reputation

it's just an indicator of activity, to please your ego and nothing more, perhaps of course there are some bonuses for this, but I'm not sure

It's really good thing here to see who is the best member here in this forum !
in my opinion this will make members here do all the best to make their name appear on the leaderboard at the end of the day.

• +1 1

For me, what I know about leaderboard is that, it's a large board for displaying the ranking of the leaders in a competitive event ... Learn More about leaderboard.

There should be another type of benefit (clearly superior to those that exist) because if a user generates post utilities and reaches that top, should not be the end, if not continue to climb that mountain.

Bye friend and very nice to see you are not here for many months, because you are very greed and ask about something that make people happy for receive good vibes from the forum and only care to make money from it. You are not worth of the knowledge this forum gives to you if you think this way.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I wish I can participate with more activity at crypto talk, but now I am limited for only little time before I go to work and little time after I finish my regular job because most of the time I work long hours but as soon as my hours at work get reduced I will be spending more time in here, till then congrats for those on top of the leaderboard

You don't earn something from the leaderboard, try to read all the rules of the forum before you post useless questions that we don't need to answer. This is another post that needs to be deleted in my opinion because it offers nothing at all but a person asking wihtout having read the rules.

• +1 1

You don't get a benefit from everything, there are some things that are there for information and you want a benefit from this too? Try to make something useful and we will see if you deserve anythign since you probably don't deserve a lot asking for this.

Getting 

On 11/9/2019 at 7:47 PM, coinliker said:

There is a Leaderboard option under Browse Menu. I want to know more details about leaderboard. Those are past leader and Top members what kind of benefit they get?

Screenshot_65.png

The benefit is getting published in the leaderboard, they will be known by the most of the user which makes them popular users in the forums. In the future they use this a trust, they can be choose as escrow.

Leaderboard is often used in the video gaming industry to signify rank among people who play various titles. Players can be ranked against other players based on their number of kills , items collected.

For your information leaderboard consists of users who get high reputations during a particular day or so. So their names will appear on the leaderboard and that is the only benefits they get. You cannot gain any monetary advantage out of being on the  leaderboard. It's just the self satisfaction or achievements for being on the leaderboard that counts, nothing else.

These are the members of the forum that really are active and always post content that extremely valuable for the forum. They also can I one way be mentioned as the best contributors of extreme standard. They handle what should be on the forum and what shouldn't be . This really is good question as a lot of beginners would wonder about this. Thank you.

• +1 1

They are users who strive and can be rewarded with good reputations and comments. To get to where they are, just work and collaborate with the forum and, of course, respect the members and the rules. There are no additional payments for this, if that is what you were looking for. They are just good members who do their job well.

On 11/9/2019 at 8:47 AM, coinliker said:

There is a Leaderboard option under Browse Menu. I want to know more details about leaderboard. Those are past leader and Top members what kind of benefit they get?

Nothing as moderators and admins has made a choice making a equality for everyone on this forum and thus making it fair is important to  them in order to also have problems too with everything else. So basically it only shows how good you are or how trustworthty you are.

• +1 1
  • +3 1