Which Exchange now best? - Page 19 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
T.H Nayeem

Which Exchange now best?

биржа Binance очень лучшая  за всю историю является лучшим, у кого условия торговли и вывода находятся на лучшем уровне.

Yes you are right due to local exchange of of many countries or created due to this binance exchange as decrease in use. But if we want to compare with the the global exchange then the binance is best because of a lot of coins in which we can change aaj aur currency e2 other ad can be send to our local currency wallet this will be good and easy to use.

Well, the recommendations might be different from each user. But the thing is to choose the right exchange platform which is secure, and has fewer fees including withdraw or trading fees. If I had to recommend you a trustworthy platform or the exchange it's none other than Binance. Though the fees for Binance exchange is comparatively more, but it offers great services or the security, that no other exchange platforms can provide.

• +1 1

What are the best ways to invest online in 2021? Make profits from global markets from home by creating an investment account. Services: Investing for beginners, Start investing from home.

I think binance is the best exchange at this time it has a great volume and all of the crypto people know after binance i like kucoin and then hotbit these are just my preferred exchanges.

Sure I normally here about binance being a great and reputable exchange in the crypto world but currently to me yobit is my best and the only exchange I use, I'm going to explore more about these other that I hear later.

The binance exchange is the best. Its trade volume is extraodinary.  Desktop and mobile both are very user friendly. 

Well right now binance is the exchange right now....         

Binance dominates the global exchange space, making up a significant portion of crypto trading volume daily. the binance exchange switches to the local binance exchange and makes the global binary volume decrease.

Thank you. Binance is very good for exchange, as it is easy to use, very far from complex and very safe. Fraud is so far away that a member can use it without fear.

have two but Binance has turn into all the rage for the reason that it has the prime size of the entire cryptocurrency exchanges and this resources it is exceedingly uncomplicated to cause in and out of coins at upright prices.

Well right now binance is the best exchange right now, binance are having right now the most attention of all traders. Because binance security is really invulnerable, binance are also have a lot of futures. The binance exchange is the best. Its trade volume is extraordinary. Daskstop and mobile bot are very user friendly. 

There is great competition between the platforms. I use a lot of it because I wander between pairs between currencies. Not all platforms contain all currencies. It is difficult to contain currencies and it is difficult for others not to contain them.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, Bitoo said:

But still, if Binance cannot do that, I am sure that they cannot defend their reputation among the trades and of course, they will lose the traders too.

Lol, what is the direction of the line dedicated to the Binance exchange 😁? Can you justify the core meaning of this sentence just made by you ? 

On 3/4/2021 at 5:37 PM, Eeasha_Rivera said:

The Binance platform is an excellent and widely used payment system.

The payment system and cryptocurrency exchange sites are the two different things based on their features. Payment system from some platforms are focused to process the payments by communicating the so many different payment protocols and channels. 

• +1 1

According to me ,which I'm using yobit. Yobut is safe and secure.  So with 2fa apply it make more strong. But it full of feature such as trading and investbox.  So an other thing we can check coin price and can convert into other coin easily.  So yobit is a good wallet and exchanger according to me.

I think binance or coinbase are good exchange now. You can trust on these. I personally use coinbase and also withdraw my money from it. My some money is also in coinbase too. Recently I join hotbit wallet it is also good one. I have some btc in this wallet too. So these are good exchanges.

In itself, the first place of the exchanges is going to be for binance, since it has very little time in the market like other exchanges, but it has a better interface than any other and I collect all the qualities of all the exchanges and united them creating the best Crypto exchange on the market for everyone, and this is the most incredible of all this.

• +1 2

I think Kucoin is the bestest exchange for me because trading this exchange is very fast which is very good for traders

I think that Binance is the best in trading right now, but you should carefully research the stock exchange before trading and search for the best exchange sites.

Hello dear. I think Yobit exchanger is the best for exchange cryptocurrency from this platform. We can trade, deposed and withdraw by this exchanger easily.

Binance platform ranks first in the world in terms of trading volumes, through which it is daily, it is the most popular and fastest growing platform in the world due to the development of the technological environment used in building this platform and Binance platform has a very solid security system.

There are large number of exchanges here. Some are good and some are not good due to different reasons. I think in my opinion now top famous exchanges which people use them mostly are yobit, coinbase and  binance.They are all good and I personally use them. So no doubt of scam or stolen money.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, Nour_mouad said:

Binance exchange is among the top exchanges, quite safe,but I preferred Yobit ,for me it is more convenient and easier, of course it is inferior to Binance, but this is a matter of taste.

There are several but the best exchange today is the binance platform in all aspects, one of them is the commissions when depositing or withdrawing and in the same way with the exchanges it also has a large amount of cryptocurrency that makes it an excellent option for exchanges.