Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Have you ever made a deposit and haven't received it in your account?

On 12/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, thiscomm said:

I think all of that is possible in the world of cryptocurrency. because just now my friend told me that he was also deceived by a program that asked him for a deposit that he said was given a gift but in the end no one coin went into his wallet.

I didn't experience that kind of bad event. I always make sure that when I deposit my coins, I assure that it will be place on my trusted wallet.

3 hours ago, Hatred said:

I didn't experience that kind of bad event. I always make sure that when I deposit my coins, I assure that it will be place on my trusted wallet.

this often makes me confused. why everyone can ensure that what they do is safe. could it be that I didn't learn enough to make a decision, because it's always easy for me to believe in the promise of a large gift. or me who is too ambitious to be looking for profit quickly.

10 minutes ago, thiscomm said:

this often makes me confused. why everyone can ensure that what they do is safe. could it be that I didn't learn enough to make a decision, because it's always easy for me to believe in the promise of a large gift. or me who is too ambitious to be looking for profit quickly.

I always ensure that when I deposit it, it will go through my most trusted wallet only. And I choose that wallet base on other's experience, especially if that person is my friend. If they give a good feedback, I will also try to use it and before I put my coin there, I always think the consequences that can happen so that I will have no regrets on my decision.

Explore explore and make learn from youre experience and mistakes..there is always arisk.try to google/watch youtube and study by youreself..there is alot of wallet we can trust..i recomment binance/coinbase/abra/blockchain hope it wi help you

Explore explore and make learn from youre experience and mistakes..there is always arisk.try to google/watch youtube and study by youreself..there is alot of wallet we can trust..i recomment binance/coinbase/abra/blockchain hope it wi help you

This problem was never happen to me because every details I entered especially the address was I double check it first before depositing it to avoid of losing money. 

Good thing it will not happen to you.

Some of wallets now has an authy to ensure more of youre our money

9 minutes ago, Hatred said:

I always ensure that when I deposit it, it will go through my most trusted wallet only. And I choose that wallet base on other's experience, especially if that person is my friend. If they give a good feedback, I will also try to use it and before I put my coin there, I always think the consequences that can happen so that I will have no regrets on my decision.

how do you ensure that the things you do are safe and can certainly make money? it seems I need to learn a lot from you so that I can do the same thing as you, have never been fooled and can always make a profit.

No, but I've had problems with changelly before that were sort of like what OP is describing.  It was a coin switch that didn't go through, and I had to contact their customer service department.  They finally did fix the issue, but it took a while.  If you have a deposit that isn't showing up, it could be that the exchange is scamming you.  That's particularly true if it isn't a regulated, trusted exchange and if the amount is high. 

As others have mentioned, it's either that or you're sending coins to to the wrong coin wallet.  It's possible to do that with BCH and bitcoin for example.  I've done that before, but not on an exchange.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

Is this possible?

It is possible, if you mistyped the public address you're gonna send to. And no, there's nothing can be done since transactions are irreversible, unless you somehow managed to know who the owner of the unknown address is, and convinced him to send back the amount.

45 minutes ago, Viktor_Gavrikov said:

Personally, I never lost crypto during transactions. But I  guess, that either you make a mistake when type an address, or the service you sent your money is a scam. Another possible reason could be that the amount you sent was too small to pay commission.

Unfortunately, not one of these three reasons, the site is not a fraud and the address is correct and the amount is not small, but yes the fees were small and it is this that caused this problem. The transfer process is linked to the fees, the higher the fees, the faster the transaction will be completed.

16 hours ago, thiscomm said:

how do you ensure that the things you do are safe and can certainly make money? it seems I need to learn a lot from you so that I can do the same thing as you, have never been fooled and can always make a profit.

I always ask my friends if that wallet is safe to store my coins. If they say yes and they have an experience using that wallet, then that's the time I will use it and store my coins there.

no it didn't happen for me.maybe you didnt write right address and send coins to a wrong address you ask support team they will help you

This things already happened with me.When i am new in crptoworld,i want to earn money from investment.Then i have deposited in one site but i didn't get payment from this site

On 11/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

Some exchanges demand a minimum amount in order to process the deposits. If you sent less than the minimum the deposit won't be processed but I don't think you lose your money. While depositing there should be information on that. I had that problem once and when I sent the rest coins to cover the minimum deposit requirements, the whole deposit was processed and my coins deposited. If you can't find the info on this you might want to ask the exchange.

Edited by BTC Future

On 11/8/2019 at 10:56 AM, Crypto123 said:

Have you ever deposited a currency in one of the sites or exchanges and did not receive the currency in your account.  I means that the withdrawal was already done in your first account but did not reach your second account on the other exchange and remained on the network. Is this possible? What can be done?

Yes i have experienced an issue in 2017 bull run. i made a transaction from blockchan wallet to localbitcoins site. due to network issue this btc transaction completed after 15 days.

No! i have not received that problem. I check 2,3 times every things before withdrawal the coins from exchange.

And when i check that every thing is ok. then i press the withdrawal button. and wait to receive the deposit.

Several times I'm not receive my deposit and first mistake is wrong address. Second thing is has the same name but different platform, last one is just delay. Contact support is the first thing I do even should wait until 2 days my fund return in my wallet again.

I have never experienced it. When you deposit money on the exchange site, the address is entered correctly?
If you are not currently logged into your account, chances are the address you entered is incorrect.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

There is a reason why you don't receive it. All transaction is transparent. So you can't pretend you have sent money. The receiver will ask your transaction ID above anything else.

I have never experienced such thing. But maybe you should just contact the support on the she you used

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

On 11/8/2019 at 1:56 PM, Crypto123 said:

It is possible,coz one mistakes can be big mistakes doing online transactions. There are reason why it happens,Just one letter or small wrong info about the address your sending can be a big lost.

Either the platform cancelled it due to lack of info or they found it suspicious or the platform itself is a scam site.

Edited by Ms.o

8 hours ago, Jon said:

Mr. Perfection, just be careful when sending altcoins because we can make mistakes sometime

It's not about perfection. But we cannot make a mistake when sending money. Don't rush it because no one is forcing you to send.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

This has not happened for me but sometimes it may happen due to some internet connection or browser problems. When you want to deposit into websites, you will be redirected to that website's account which gives you details about the transaction and the amount of money you want to deposit. When you complete the process, enter your password and make payment, you should automatically be redirected again to the website's address and receive a message about your transaction being successful. This is where the problem may happen. Sometimes your browser fails to redirect you correctly or the internet connection may be lost temporarily which causes the session to be expired. In fact your money has been transferred successfully but your information has not been updated in the website and you may not see your deposit balance. In this situation you can contact the website and send a support ticket to inform them about the issue.