Looking for representatives - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Joenvian

Looking for representatives

Hello, 

Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and have a wide range of personal network. 

We are looking for ambassadors all around the world to be part of the TimeBitex. Help TimeBitex to grow by becoming representative of Timebitex to develop communities and represent TimeBitex in their country. 

As a TimeBit ambassador, you can help us with:

• Promote TimeBitex content 

• Help users know more about TimeBitex in your language 

• Assisting in social media groups and channels

• Advice feedback to TimeBitex’s related matters

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

• If you can refer a crypto exchange to be partner of TimeBit Cloud, you can earn 10% from all trading fee

Requirements:

• Can communicate by English 

• Passionate about TimeBit if you are an ambassador

• Have basic knowledge of cryptocurrency

For more details, please email us at info@timebitex.com

• Useful or interesting 2

This sounds like something I would be interested in trying. I'm not sure if you're being serious, but if you are I would take you up on an offer. I'm just reading your post right now, and I checked all the boxes. I would be a perfect fit for this job. Have my people call your people, and we'll do lunch. 

Could you show us the URL of the site, so we could take a look at the page and there surely have all the necessary information like the team, the site layout and social networks, this is very important, I know you left a contact email , but the interesting thing is that you give us more information since you posted here in the forum the invitation.

On 11/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, Joenvian said:

Hello, 

Are you passionate about cryptocurrency and have a wide range of personal network. 

We are looking for ambassadors all around the world to be part of the TimeBitex. Help TimeBitex to grow by becoming representative of Timebitex to develop communities and represent TimeBitex in their country. 

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

• If you can refer a crypto exchange to be partner of TimeBit Cloud, you can earn 10% from all trading fee

Requirements:

Yes i am! I am a filipino and want to apply as a Filipino ambassador of TimeBitex. I hope i can get an answer here. Looking forward to work with TimeBitex 😊

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Such an great project and also  opportunity for more earnings.I am very much interested about the project.I have also great community field in social network,i want to do this project.I want take challenge to prove myself.Think i get the opportunity to prove it in my native languages.   

On 11/12/2019 at 2:36 AM, spyaquino said:

Could you show us the URL of the site, so we could take a look at the page and there surely have all the necessary information like the team, the site layout and social networks, this is very important, I know you left a contact email , but the interesting thing is that you give us more information since you posted here in the forum the invitation.

If there is a deliberate attempt to leave some information behind especially the vital ones like website address, location of company and what product to promote, you guys had better what it!

I dont understand you people, you "jump in" without any knowledge about this exchange.

On 11/7/2019 at 8:24 PM, Joenvian said:

Hello, 

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

Requirements:

I check your exchange and looks like interesting exchange, with low fees regural trading with volume and margin trading but it's new exchange (2019) and it's necessary time to grow.

And your offers looks like little amateurish, you did not mentioned some main details like how much people you need what social "media" you need (fb,tw,tg,etc.)  because of that this looks like you share informations about your referral program not something else.

I will contact you on your email, and we will discussing about your offer.

P.S. to all members do not "jump in" immediately, first check if is that project worth it. 😉

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 11/8/2019 at 5:24 AM, Joenvian said:

Hello, 

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

Requirements:

interesting, please can you as well, include the link to the website of timebitex someone to check it out?

Thanks.

Interesting offer, in addition to crypto income, I think TimeBitex is a new exchange site, whether this exchange site has been registered so that we will feel safe if you are a representative in my country. Thanks.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:24 AM, Joenvian said:

Hello, 

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

Requirements:

I am interested. I have good experience in crypto. I have facebook social group including 3000 members and a youtube channel. So if you give the chance to work I would be greatful to you. i will surely conduct you via mail.

Interesting, Are there other requirements such as a minimum degree or age required? It would be better if you give a website link so me and other members can see first, the proposal is also not a problem. I'm waiting for your response, Cheers!

You have to represent this site and related statistics, is it a platform? A site to launch a new piece no more.in any case it's a good deal I hope to know more about your project.

On 11/8/2019 at 9:24 AM, Joenvian said:

Hello, 

• Public as TimeBit team 

Benefits:

• Payment in BTC/ETH

• Reward of KRS

Requirements:

Look to me good i want to know more details  about project.In crypto we are already in it would be good to work on some project to make good profit and become professional.

45 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

I mailed the address given and till date, I didn't get any reply. Maybe their quota is full or @Joenvian can explain the process of recruitment in detail here as to me, without replies, I see it as wasting time

I agree with you. No reply means wastage of time.

og-image.jpg

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

I mailed the address given and till date, I didn't get any reply. Maybe their quota is full or @Joenvian can explain the process of recruitment in detail here as to me, without replies, I see it as wasting time

I have mailed them and they reply me.You have to check your spam box.i think there mail be there.if you want any prove i can show you they are replying their mail not instant but after 2,3 days .May be they are busy in work.

You don't say what is this timebitex is a coin or exchange or what exactly we need some link to check that. By the way I'm very interested about that i think i can help

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

Thanks for this information. I just checked my spam box and didn't find anything in there. Guess I'm not qualified to be a representative

You  do not have to think about your  self  so low.kindly mail and stated the reference of  crypto talk form to them.I then they will must give you answer.Trying again would not cost you anything bro.

Hmm, interesting. Are there other special requirements besides the basic requirements? Do you currently need to be repressive in Singapore? Anyway what is the payment rate and what are the tasks besides promoting Timebit? It would be very good if there is a proposal.

Edited by doriahailee
double post

2 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

It's not about low thinking but more about being responsive. If you sent a mail and there was no reply,  There is no point trying again. It will cost me my time and pride. Other opportunities will come

You have your  own point of view about this situation  and that is right to not stuck with one.Going for an other opportunities is good ,this way you will find your way.Best of luck for future.

9 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

It's not about low thinking but more about being responsive. If you sent a mail and there was no reply,  There is no point trying again. It will cost me my time and pride. Other opportunities will come

It's real and true, don't close doors to other opportunities in life, there are other open doors that will come, not just one but more doors.

4 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Thanks for the wonderful advise. I am open to other opportunities as I believe there will be more through this forum.

You are welcome,if my words can gave you happiness and encouragement it would be  great achievement for.I want to tell you that i also start with this attitude and find job.So never let go your pride but make your self flexible also.

4 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

That is how I view it and even I believe in more opportunities. The man that posted the topic is not even responding to queries again

I hope the member who posted  this poat come back and gave some explain about this matter would be good for all membera.Because like myself other member also apply for post and they would be facing some problems.He have to take some responsibility about this.