Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ritchie

Cryptocurrrency vs. Fiat currency

I don't imagine that is available to happen, fiat currency cannot be replaced perhaps they will insert cryptocurrencies as second currency but not return it,yes digital coins are noble and they gave us further facial appearance online.

hi guys i am new here and do not know enough about this topic so please tell me something about this topic...........................................

• +1 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I'm 100% sure it won't happen .fiat currency has a physical appearance and historical value.and most country won't exchange it as their country money.even Bitcoin has a higher  price at this moment.

• +1 1

No not right now. The flat or paper currency is still widely used by several countries and a source for each transaction. To make the idea or at least understand how OP works, so that cryptocurrencies must be modeled all over the world.

It is not possible to replace but to get along with very strong competition. It's like a fight and we support it. This is the commercial market. There is no alternative but a dynamic update to cover other shortcomings of the economic aspects.

If cryptocurrency replaces fiat as a mode of payment, most financial institution will decline and some will go out of business, businesses will shut down since they will not be able to secure loans to run their business.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I don’t think cryptocurrency can ever replace fiat currency because fiat currency are recognised by everyone and all people know about   it whereas crypto are not known by all so it can never happen.         

• -1 1

sorry..i am new here..i do not have any knowledge about this your question..i hope senior or othre experter will give the answer properly.please wait some moments.

• -1 1

5 hours ago, hasan017 said:

Cryptocurrency can be used as a medium of exchange. The main difference is that unlike a fiat currency that is issued by a central bank or government, cryptocurrency is not issued or controlled by a central body. Governments and banks can decide to print new fiat money when times call for it.

Yes that is a good difference pointed out by you, that is really nice.

• +1 1

On 17.02.2020 at 18:00, shakibkk said:

My friends and I don't think cryptocurrency has any chance against Fiat right now, because it's not yet recognized globally.But it is hoped that it will soon be globally respected and accepted by the people.

There is not a whole lot distinction among crypto coins and fiat cash however one is touchabke every other is untouchable.

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, shakibkk said:

My friends and I don't think cryptocurrency has any chance against Fiat right now, because it's not yet recognized globally.But it is hoped that it will soon be globally respected and accepted by the people.

Are you coming from out of space and what chance is that you're referring to? While a global recognition of Bitcoin is seeming impossible, Bitcoin does not need or rely on that to known, used across the globe because its original design was to bypass third party and that includes the bank and government.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is very volatile currency unlike fiat, however it is better if crypto can also be use as a mode of payment because if we use this every transaction can be solved because it is much more faster than fiat. 

• -1 1

Fiat money and bitcoin will stay relevant with each other and i dont understand why people are making a big deal with fiat where in fact we are always using fiat money in our every day lives.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 12:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

It can replace the current system on some countries. Not all of them will trust that, because they have a good system going for them right now where they can print as much as they want.

• -1 1

If the question only Can, there is no reason why it cant. It has all the features that is better than fiat in allways, But the question is not IF, the question is when, and I believe it will take a long, long time for us to get to that point.

• -1 1

I don't think so that cryptocurrency won't replace any currency. To replace all currency there cryptocurrency has to get accepted in whole countries. Also paper currency had many benefits over cryptocurrency and so it's difficult to replace it. Thank you.

• +1 1

10 minutes ago, Ushnaarslan said:

I think both are not rival. Cryptocurrency cannot replace fiat money but both trading side by side. 

But when comes to trading, I think crypto trading would replace stock trading market.

On 11/7/2019 at 4:04 PM, Ritchie said:

Can cryptocurrency ever replace all currencies in all countries? And what will happen to the world if thats gonna happen

In this generation now we are using fiat currency. And cryptocurrency is digital currency which is based on blockchain technology. It's decentralized paltform. We know that blockchain will change our payment system.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Many countries have not yet tolerated cryptocurrency.In my view Fiat is better at converting crypto than spending on conversions and expansions ow. Now the event of earning crypto is easy enough that it will be financed in fiat cashI believe that the two financial forms are worthy of respectable financial forms and that there is no challenge to each other in those financial forms. Many countries have not yet tolerated cryptocurrency

• +1 1

Fiat is normally a local currency. You can convert your Fiat to bitcoins, etherium, Bitcoin cash, Litecoin, ripple etc. All those above-mentioned are all called cryptocurrencies. But meanwhile, cryptos are much more volatile.

• -1 1

Cryptocurrency can never replace the currencies of the world. It's not widely accepted and it's really risky especially that it's virtual. But it can be a future in terms of online earning. But if replacing the currencies now, that's impossible.

• +1 1

On 11/7/2019 at 11:04 AM, Ritchie said:

the world I becoming digital on a daily basis but personally I really don't believe cryptocurency can replace traditional ways of making payments as some countries disapprove of it also the fact it is not controlled by government won't allow that. 

I honestly don't see that in the near future. Maybe when everything is digitized, when you have your wallet inserted in a chip, in your finger, maybe in another life.

• +1 1

Crypto is safer IMO on long term, but on short term FIAT is simply more convenient for everyday purchases.

• -1 1

Crypto currency can't replace fiat money. And if this will happen im sure our world will be full of chaos. That's why this will be alternatives payment only 

• +1 1

I don't think that is going to happen, fiat currency cannot be replaced maybe they will add cryptocurrencies as second currency but not replace it,yes digital coins are great and they gave us more features online. 

• +2 1