3 Steps to Easy Trading - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

3 Steps to Easy Trading

On 11/7/2019 at 3:17 AM, kobi said:

I wish trading is really all about buying when the price is low and waiting to sell when the price goes up, forgetting that there are a lot of things playing on the background determining this highs and lows.

It is the best way to trade and I follow it and gain success and continuous profit from it. Although it is a good point, that buying is not necessarily the bottom or sell, above the high price.

On 11/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, pucukjaya said:

Basically it is like that, in fact they are not able to last long in holding coins finally sold, after being sold the price has just gone up.

Trading is really all about buying when prices are low and waiting to sell when prices rise, forgetting that there are a lot of things playing on the basis of determining these highs and lows. If the price is very low, there's no notice that it will always go up, it may go down even more and never return.

Trading is becoming complicated to most of the traders maybe because they trade a lot of coins. The theories and strategies are mixing up. But we should always keep in mind the basic of trading, that we buy at low, and we sell it high. Do not buy it in an expensive price, that is faulty and risky, unless you are not trading it.

nMvFbuZ.png

Basic and effective technique, you just have to be very aware of your investment and you know when to invest and then take out your investment, we get very complicated with things or leave everything to chance.

On 11/6/2019 at 7:55 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Yes, it is the best way to trade and I follow it and achieve continuous success and profits from it
I buy at a low price and sell at a high price

But you know it will not be an easy task  for the begginers in the community especially when you don't background of trading 

Yes, this rule is important, but it is not so easy. There are many external factors that play in the market. Perhaps you buy at a low price, then the market Prices decrease and does not rise again, so the trader must be smart and wise.

We make trading hard by caring all the time about our investment. A good buy point can be a 60-70% fibonacci retracement in the weekly chart always. Then we shouls always wait as the post suggests as price will definitely fluctuate and we don't need to be looking at our portfolio in a daily basis. Bitcoin will recover as it always does and then we have to figure out when to sell. It is simple this way but we make it hard when we don't stick to the plan.

On 11/8/2019 at 1:58 AM, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, it is the basic rule in trade, but its application needs to be a skilled seller and good at exploiting opportunities

Buy when prices are low and wait to sell when prices rise, forgetting that a lot of things are playing on this high and low identifying background. If the price is very low, there's no notice that it will always go up, it may go down even more and never return.

I think thank you for sharing this important thing.  Now we can easily find out about this topic.  Because I do not have enough knowledge about this matter, I think it will benefit us.

I agree with the above three points but in the second point I think there should be a correction we should not wait for the months rather we should keep our eye into the fluctuations of the price so that we could notice the positive fluctuations in a day or in a week so that we could generate profit easily in a week rather than going for a month.

Yes brother trading is really simple concept in terms of everything cryptocurrency or money. Is like purchasing at low price to posting low money and selling same at higher price for making higher profit. There is nothing more sense about that. Thank you.

Right are simple steps and add some tips keep your emotions separate from trading. Like never trade to make up for your losses. And only trade when you feel the right moment. And do not be afraid of losses, for every trader has passed through this.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi, i donot know actually, what i should buy in trading opiration ?also , how i have gain btc to start trading? I just want to know more , may be i try

On 11/6/2019 at 6:18 PM, williamz902 said:

Trading is so easy. I don't know why people make it so complicated. Switch to the ALL graph then follow these steps.

1. Buy when you see the price is low.

2. Wait a few months for the price to rise.

3. Sell when the price is really high. Or when the price has started coming down.

Remember, you don't have to buy right at the bottom, and you don't have to sell right at the top to make a good profit!

image.png.7c589bd30308d3f6666a02bbf4aaff13.png

step 2 is not happening in the future, because it cannot go down there, so we  should see another chart and topic.

the above mentioned is somehow right for basic trading but its hard for newbies to determine when was low and high,ao in addition, learning price history,flow of the market,and the factors that affects it and having patience is needed also.

Edited by ram007

yes, the main deal is to buy low and sell high, it is like investing, always buy low and sell high. but it's complicated because you have to choose the best time to sell.

Well, I am afraid I have to disagree with you on this. and I hope  you will not give a bad reaction as it's my opinioin. If the trading was that easy, everybody will be millionaire.

It's not that simple. The low price can further lower and the high price can highier. You have to do many things before enter to trade. it's not like the old school theory buy lows and sell high. 

Yes I totally agree with you I think everyone should follow these steps.  Which will be good for them and their work will improve.  And following these steps, they will easily become successful businessmen.

Truly, everything is basic in long haul exchanging, if a great coin is picked and a positive purpose of development has been found. However, an average dealer has no opportunity to hold up a couple of months, so they pick day exchanging, and this is substantially more troublesome than simply pausing.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:21 PM, jitu123321 said:

Bro you just told the uper uper thing but i can tell you the deep instruction before start trading.

1. learn trading

2.focuse on practice

3.test your knowledge with  demo ac

4.don't foucus much more on fundamental analysis but on technical analysis

5.learn risk management

If ever surprisingly low cost certainly, there is hardly any information that this can spike, it's actually chosen even more affordable but doesn't return. If this is done consistently I am sure that its implementation will be beneficial.

You make trading sounds very easy. It may sounds very easy, but in reality it's very hard. You need to know when to buy and when to sell. Not just because the price is low, you should buy them. There's a chance that the price will be lower that as is. Learn how to be a good trader.

Trading is not easy bro like you show in charts when you do in practical, you see how emotional movement when you buy some low price coin, like the coin price goes more low and you don't no when the coin pumps up again, his time take again prices increase and when we earn profit so many panic movement comes in the conditions, you show the chart the trade already completed lol.