That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

We must learn from our mistakes if we lose money in cryptocurrency trading then we must find mistakes people lose their money because they cannot control their greed they just want to earn more profit and when market is crash they lose their investment cryptocurrency Trading require patience and experience

Yes you are right it hurts if we see such persons who have invested all there savings in cryto currencies and in the end they didn't gain any profit so it's hurt alot.

• +2 1

Thanks. This is the current problem. Because, the rules in the forum have changed. We get paid for our valuable posts. However, the rules of the forum have changed. So many people are losing their fixed salary. It is really very painful. It hurts me. Because, a man works through hard work. But, when he doesn't get his money, it hurts him. Hopefully, that will be okay. We must work through tolerance.

Everyone has to make mistakes in something new to become better in this area, it is inevitable, perhaps it will be a lesson for them that they will remember for a lifetime. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

My friend, we have to admit that this business, like other investments, has the potential for profit or loss. If you cannot bear the loss, you should not enter this field from the beginning, and why don’t we also talk about people who have become rich and whose lives have changed for the better because of the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

That's right, I also feel bad when someone come to the forum or tell a story about someone who losses money in crypto as a result odmf erroneous transfer or been defrauded. More so, this point to the need for us to protect our private keys in the very Best of way and also double check before initiating all transfers.

Yes, I feel very bad for them and put myself in their place and have a fit of anxiety because there are people who have lost a lot of their money if this is not all their money. And it's a very bad feeling.

• +3 1

the truth is not good to know that other people have had their money stolen, that they worked so hard to get it, it hurts to hear this news, because this can happen to any of us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Everyone has to make mistakes in something new to become better in this area, it is inevitable, perhaps it will be a lesson for them that they will remember for a lifetime. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

• +1 1

The important thing for us to show empathy for these people who have had a loss and who see that the effort they made has vanished. What is necessary is to stop again and rethink safe and conscientious goals, seeking information from the experts in the placement of this digitized currency to receive an accurate guide of where I can better place the investment through previous studies and the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

well I'm always ready to lose money in crypto, just expect it to happen because we are in crypto world there is a winner and there is a loser, whether trading or investing you can not always win in the game..

• +2 1

It's seriously sad,the issue of scammers is getting rampart in this forum,those people will stop at nothing to scam and steal our money,we have to be very careful and never to entrust our personal details to any site or stranger

For this reason, we must always reserve and take all safety measures and choose safe and famous platforms that have existed since the beginning of cryptocurrencies and not to enter into the areas of dice and gambling, that is, work in areas known to be harmless and the rate of loss is low.

It is true dear mate, it really hurts when someone lose their money in Cryptocurrencies or it's trading. Even I also have lost my 500 dollars in trading on YoBit. But now I myself give advice to everyone that we should not make any investment before learning a good and proper knowledge about Cryptocurrency and trading.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Nobody takes responsibility for your mistakes, we only lose because of us, even when the cause is a hacking, you should be anticipating the possibility of a hacking and avoid it.
There is no guilt for cryptocurrencies in your loss.

• +2 1

Frankly, I consider loss and failure lessons from which I must learn what I must do in the next experience, as there is no success without failure, and in the event that it exists, this success is temporary according to my opinion.

• +2 1

Yes of course its really very hurting feeling to know when some says that they loss their money in crypto because we all are here in this forum for earning and we all working here hard and with patience so when someones face this kind of feelings some times person becomes disappointed but  we should never lose hope.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yes dude it's  heartbreaking news to hear about money loss. So if somebody even if he had not made a mistake we feel sad  on hearing about anybody's failure and loss of capital. 

• +3 1

We all had mistakes at work here and that led to a loss of our money, but we should not be sad about something that has gone past. We must learn from that to avoid making these mistakes again

• +1 1

i think the more we have stories about people losing money in crypto the more people will be afraid to join and if you read these stories closely you will see they werent even keeping their stop loss or even do research before buying coins so they end up losing big money.

It is a matter of luck, my friend, or a lack of knowledge, perhaps a person may lose his money in gambling and this is the work of his hand, and someone may lose his money in trading, this is a result of emotion, perhaps

If you lose money then yes it is your fault. Its not the fault of the market you can't blame it for your loss. You say that we should be sympathetic towards people who lose cause it will happen to us one day. But no, if you work hard enough you will be able to avoid big losses and even if you have a loss you will overcome it with other winning trades.

• +3 1

It's really painful for loosing money in crypto currency as we know that one will always take risk for loosing some money in the crypto currency we should try to avoid some kind of thing that will make us be protective such as avoiding some kind of things that will make you not to be a victim of scammers or hackers

I feel very sorry for them, but the most important thing is to educate people about how to invest with the least losses so that they are not exposed to suicide or psychological trauma, and my advice to everyone is not to put all your hopes, money, feelings, or worries in one thing, or someone and you will be let down and the basket turns upside down and you lose yourself and everything. You have, as the popular saying goes, not to put all your eggs in one basket.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

8 hours ago, Mousa said:

It's really painful for loosing money in crypto currency as we know that one will always take risk for loosing some money in the crypto currency we should try to avoid some kind of thing that will make us be protective such as avoiding some kind of things that will make you not to be a victim of scammers or hackers

That's true nothing is pain full then losing money on cryptocurrency because you rust cryptocurrency more than other investment option and when you lose your money dame that hurts, i have lost some money before and that makes me scare on trusting some sites for investment plan.