That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

I agree with you that is why we always have to be careful about the crypto sites that we use as many of them might be scams or have weak security which can be penetrated by hackers and all your crypto currency can be stolen.

I feel sorry for them. It is not their fault that they lost this money, but hope is always there. I hope that they have the determination to continue.

If there is a way to help I will always be ready. 

It is very sad and unfortunate when one unintentionally lost his or her money through cryptocurrency and the painful thing is that your money can not be recovered back again.

Losing some money here in cryptocurrency is just normally happens because there's a risk on it, we cannot control that we're always win here, there's also a losing and that is happen because of volatility of cryptocurrency which the price of a coin can change quickly if this will be going up or down.

On 11/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Yes, really, there are a lot of people who have actually lost all their money through crypto, and most of them lost it through trading with financial levers because of their desire to collect a lot of money quickly

When you invest in a low value and in fake coin then you must to lose your money becasue the low value of coins and also the fake coins will not give you huge profit in the market ad this is true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many members who lose a lot of money in this forum and struggle to collect this money for a long time and there comes an opportunity to lose all their money and I feel pain and sadness when I see these things happen with my friends.

The black pirates that you have mentioned and all the other hackers are the ones who should feel bad about stealing from other people and destroying their lives. Crypto is a source of income for many families and their whole live depend on that income, sometimes the loss of money is because of a scheme they fall victim too and some other times it is the exchange itself that get broke but both are sad.

It's not a good thing to lose money on investment, whether it's crypto or not, a forex trader commit suicide after he loose upto $600,000 dollars to forex, he had collected funds from many people to help them invest and the money all went down in forex, he couldn't bear it but later committed suicide and that was something do heartbroken to us all.

So I feel for people when they failed

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes gentleman it's also hurt to me  because there are many scammers on this forum and you should to to keep your security high and one thing more the moderator of this forum a trying to stop them and also  you should too keep your money secure

Yes I feel very sad to hear people loosing their hard earned money in crypto it makes me feel very uncomfortable because they spend their time make useful post create quality topics and they get paid but at the end of the day they are scammed and loose that money we just have to be careful 

Don't be hurt when people loose money in crypto currency. The number of such type of people is less and this is due to by using the wrong or fake exchanges or wallets or other mistakes done by them in this field.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

It hurt me too when I hear that but we should get used to it, because there are new people coming to crypto world everyday and they do not know anything so scammers targets then.. as we all know newbies lacks knowledge to protect themselves.

So sad. Dear friends we become very sad when our money is hack. People work hard to earn money but when they lose the money it is really sad for that person. We should be careful about the payement.  Bacause due to one little mistake they can steal our money. But work with patience.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, selfmade said:

It hurt me too when I hear that but we should get used to it, because there are new people coming to crypto world everyday and they do not know anything so scammers targets then.. as we all know newbies lacks knowledge to protect themselves.

Loosing is something that's happened to any kind of business so that's is the same to crypto trading, but the loosing must be lower than the profit, but if you see that's you are loosing mostly than you earn, its better to grow your knowledge by learning more.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If dear colleagues this is very sad and unfortunate there are people who lose all their savings because of cryptocurrencies I am also very saddened by these people for this very reason I did not risk that they have what I cannot afford
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

Yes, basically.Of course we are very sorry when our money is hacked. People work hard to earn money but only when they lose money. And then the person is really sad. We should be careful about payment. They could steal our money because of a small mistake. So be careful and. Work on this forum with patience.

That really hurts  when someone took or steal your money. There are alot of scammers who steal people's money . And people can't do anything about that.  Every day we hear it about it. People losing their money . So everybody be careful. 

Nobody likes to lose money. Also it is very disappointing to see others loose money. Especially loss of money due to hacking or scams really pains everybody in this forum.

Its reallyhard for anyone to loose their hard worked money being lost.Its very sad and a bad effect of this crypto wolrd.Scammers must be stopped for our own good.They do nothing and steals our money by making us fools.So we should be aware for the safety of our money.

You can’t always win the game when it comes to trading or investing. Just expect this to happen because we have a winner in the crypto world and a loser there. I am always ready to lose money in crypto.

Don't hurt yourself. When people loose money in crypto than it must be thier mistakes. Sometimes a little mistake make a huge problem. Some people loose money by selecting wrong exchange

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

You have to master the emotions of the various platforms and always keep in mind that we are going to lose money and it does not matter in fact losing money, we can always get up and continue, remember that we are in a trade with a high probability of loss due to risk in operations but you always have to be careful of the platforms in which we enter.

There is always a risk of losing in the financial markets. This is the natural outcome of the trade. You can earn and you can lose, it is quite normal and every investor should learn to manage his / her psychology according to these facts. 

In order to reduce the chances of losing, every investor should focus on improving his/her knowledge and spend a lot of time for learning. And it is always advised to be cautious and chose the trades carefully and always do the trades with a well-planned strategy.

And finally, it is always important to be patient, both in winning and losing trades. In winning trades, you need to be patient until your trade reaches its planned take profit positions, and in losing trades, you should be patient if your stop loss point isn't reached yet and not finish the trade with a panic sell.  

• +2 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png