That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

You are right, it is so hard to know that there are some people who lose their money although they did not make any  mistake. All what we can do is to keep in mind that we have to keep our information safe and do not give them to anyone no matter who he/she is.

That's true but crypto market is a risky market because of it's low marketcap and volatility when compared to other more stable assets. A lot of people rush in to crypto markets, hearing from news or social media, with a great FOMO, just when the market is reaching it's peaks. And then the bearish trend starts and a lot of people find themselves loaded with coins losing their value each passing day 😞

• +1 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Of course my friend, losing has never been fun to anyone irrespective of the endeavors involved, however it's an inevitable aspect of life and learning. We grow from our mistakes (lose) which do results to improvement in our performance if we actually learn from it.

• +2 1

Im very sorry for the people who are facing these types of problems in crypto. But, we have to be prepared for anything if we are investing our money on some online source.

Yes of course its very hurting and disappointing my dear mate. If anyone loses his money and investment here. So we should very careful about our investment and income. Thank you 

It is something very strong really that people reach the point of committing suicide, but of course this is due to falling into despair, so you have to understand that we all make mistakes at some time and that you have to be very clear that cryptocurrencies are very volatile and that requires a lot of experience to trade.

Yes,  it really hurting when you see someone close to you loose there investment or been fraud,  because you too don't know when it would be your turn to lose,  but it really dishertining when people lose their hard earned money. 

Hello friends. I agree with this topic. It is painful to lose money when trading in cryptocurrencies, as there are people who trade without thinking or knowing, and this leads to heavy losses that may lead to frustration and not thinking about the subject of trading again.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

I also heart to see many people loss money in the crypto currency. But we all knows that crypto trading is very risky for this you have more knowledge about crypto currency and have more experience without knowledge and experience you loss your money.

Yes it's really hard to hear people losses, because we can make those losses too. If we don't have a proper knowledge and experience in crypto world, making loss is really easy. Many people joining crypto markets and they're making a lots of loss because they didn't know how volatil this market.

Losing your money in the crypto world is very sad news because it hurts everyone but when we invest more it increases the risk of losing our money so we need to know about it before investing.  I must have complete knowledge and experience so that we do not lose our money and keep our money safe and we should keep our password safely and  should not share our password with anyone.

We have to invest small and not everything in one basket because if this fails we will lose a lot from this investment. I haven't read about these you are saying but I know that many as these happen a lot. 

On 11/5/2019 at 5:22 PM, redamoun said:

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

So that's one Namaki Satoshi is the one who were commit suicide because of losing his money in crypto? If that is the reason, that's why you dont have to enter in the world of cryptocurrencies while you have stresses of your money. 

It did hurt me until I got used to it, it is not easy for newbies there is few information out there to educate them about scams, but personally I try to educate them every chance I get, I got scammed once that is why I hate scammers and I do not want anybody to get scammed like I did.

Yes, I feel sad and sorrowful when I heard these painful stories about people whose fatigue and mother lost their fatigue, as soon as the pirates infiltrated their accounts or platforms, it is not really their fault and they do not lose everything

Edited by MonaAhmad
  • +2 1

Unfortunately it is something normal within the financial world, for some to win others must lose, that is why wall street is known as the wolf's cave, they have no mercy with anyone, the same happens within the cryptographic world, if you are not careful someone will take advantage and make you lose money, they don't care about the consequences, RIP.

• +2 1

Each person must go through the experience himself and often he will lose money, but if he continues to lose money, then stopping him from the matter is better for him until he gains enough experience

• +2 1

Yes my friend, it s hurts and it also really scary, because those people who lost their money are dumb,it just a single error that leads to that, also we too can become victims within the split of an eye. 

• +2 1

It is really sad for me too see that people are losing their money while investing in cryptos. I think it may be the reason of them not researching or having the proper analysis on where to invest and how to invest too. But these people would rise with full potential and will recover their losses.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:10 AM, Migo said:

Yes of course you can not imagine how is going to be when you lose money in an investment sites especially if you invest a large amount this horrible, maybe you will be crazy 

So if people know that there is no return in the investments all the time because they do not have the right way to earn money, they just give your money to others and some other's money to you, than why the people keep on investing.

Since you have to earn money by working in Kipto, it is normal for everyone to have the trouble of losing money. By being aware of all the forums, our risk of losing money will be reduced.  I must have complete knowledge and experience so that we do not lose our money and keep our money safe.  It is essential to do everything efficiently

It is very sad to read this kind of things that I did not even imagine, in all the time I have been managing portfolios and trading cryptocurrencies are few times that I have heard of scams in cryptocurrencies, because that happens? Not looking for the right information or the right platform, you have to be very cautious with those systems in which you enter your money and they promise you a daily, weekly or even monthly %.

It is a sad to see when people lose in cryptocurrencies, but it is the best way for them to learn and move on, the best way to learn in trading is when you realize that you have burned more than one account and you start to wonder where you have failed, you can not continue with those repetitive thoughts that make you go back to the same thing. So the most important thing is to be able to give it in demo to see where you have failed and practice a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think most people lose money in cryptocurrency because they don't have much knowledge about a particular trade they want to invest on before you do anything always consult experts in that particular field even your going to lose money it will be little.

Yes this is hurtful. Everyone invests their money for getting profit but when they lose money they simply get frustrated. But this is also right, investing is a kind of business. Not necessarily everyone will get profit only. I believe in this case luck matters little bit. I think if someone has the mindset to accept any situation only they should invest otherwise it can depress people.