That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

That also hurts me when i saw someone was loos some money in cryptocurrency.But this was a natural thing.We all knows investing was a matter of risk.I prefer that if you had a good knowledge about cryptocurrency and you are ready to take risk then you must go on in investing your money.

• +1 1

It is indeed sad, seen people loosing money they have suffered for on the forum. All I have to say hair is that, we should try and take active measures on how to secure our account from scammers. Also make enquiry before investing on any site to avoid loosing of funds. Welcome

It is very sad to hear that someone has lost in the stock market because of a mistake that may be intentionally or unintentionally, so we have to be careful in choosing some correct currencies to trade in or invest in, and some may make a mistake in betting on the rise or fall of cryptocurrency prices, so we have to follow the step principle One step to survive with our profits

Number of people lose their curriencies I also have 92000  setoshi in my account but my account has been banned and I am very shocked and confused but I never lose hope I don't leave this platform because I read a motivational article in which writer write that when we failed then we learned more and after learning we will surely become a successful guy. 

Well I’m trying to stay positive and not think about failures. Yes failures are inevitable and one day all of us will face it so we should not be discouraged by it. We should learn from our mistakes. And keep going. But please don’t commit suicide because of it. It’s not worth it.

There are also people who lose, there are people who win, and the person who trades has to arm himself with psychological strength and prepare for any loss and to humiliate himself with his misfortunes to be easy on him.  A person himself commits suicide with this calamity.  So the soul and life are more precious than money, as well as health, rational and faith thinking, humiliates a person's misfortune, no matter how old, and thinks about solutions to it, and starts again and does not give up

• +4 1

Yes, they are really sad people. But this life gives and then takes. We must always sympathize with each other and strive to achieve a better future by not giving up and continuing to work hard.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, it is really sad and sad that a friend or people lost in cryptocurrency trading, so everyone was told not to be greedy and learn the basics of trading and technical analysis, and not to make mistakes. 

• +4 1

It is actually sad to hear this kind of news.
Prevention and security must exist at all times.
Beginners, before investing their money, have to seek advice, investigate, contact the legality of the operation.
Besides being patient in making a profit, there are many factors that could lead to losing your money.

Its really sad to see such things happening. But thats how the game works. Sometimes you will gain and be happy and sometimes you will lose and be sad. But when one of us looses some  money we should try and sympathise with them because it may happen to us someday.We are all humans and we are bound to make mistakes at one point or the other. We just have to learn from our mistakes so that we will not repeat them next time

Of course, the field is full of risks and fraud, so you have to be careful in dealing with losing your money is very difficult, try to be patient and not hasty at work and control your feelings of fear and greed 

• +2 1

I can say that it really hurts because I also lost a lot of money in the world of cryptocurrency, but sometimes we really need to fall down in order for us to be in a better place. I mean don't take loss as a loss, learn from it so that you could avoid that mistake in the future and make it a win-win.

Sometimes i see in a chat on the exchange that people have lost their funds.I look at the reviews and there are four to one post negative, very alarming. 

On 1/4/2021 at 11:45 AM, joemcgwa said:

Loosing is something that's happened to any kind of business so that's is the same to crypto trading, but the loosing must be lower than the profit, but if you see that's you are loosing mostly than you earn, its better to grow your knowledge by learning more.

You must differentiate between loser and who got loss, the one who got loss that's means he deserve to got profit but loss happened unfortunately than expected, but loser this trader will always be losing depending on his luck of knowledge. 

We must understand that cryptocurrency is not a quick method of earning a huge amount of money. We must understand that it is a very risky business and there is a lot of factor involved. If we earn profit we will face loss only one thing make difference that is our knowledge and experience. So, we must learn it properly and increase our knowledge before starting cryptocurrency trading

Many people act in a very desperate way, the are indeed of the money and they hear about cryptocurrency trade and they think they can earn money with just one click. It is is their full mistake tat they rush into things without understanding it fully. And the worst thing of all is trading with a borrowed money, because it means losing something that you do not have, and you have to pay for it.

I think people losses money for their fault maximum times. Most of the time they invest on wrong coins as a result they face losses. Sometime they make invest without doing proper calculation. This is very important in crypto investment. 

• +2 1

Before investing in digital money, one should obtain proper knowledge about it and obtain guidance from some experts or by the seniors who after already earning by exchanging so that they would not be spammed by any spammers

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 8:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Losing money in crypto is really hard but if we don't have good knowledge about crypto money will be lost or if we can't choose good coins we will lose money.Hopefully we will never lose our money if we have a good knowledge about crypt.

• +2 1

Absolutely is not easy and I always feel the pain when someone members complain how they lose money online, to be sincere it always hurt when you are hearing some members experience on how they got scam in one way or the other.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is really painful to read lamentations of bad incidents happening to some of members either crypto currency sometimes not only Crypto even the online business. Scamming people occurred mainly from their negligence to hide their private keys. Some times due to over greediness to make rich quikly

It is very bad for someone to lose their money in cryptocurrencies, but many people do not work properly and trust SCAM sites that promise them to double their profits or want to work in trading without even learning the basics

When I come across this I fell concern too because I get worry very much about it, I use to see it in a chats on the exchange that people have lost funds, and there are 4 to one posts negative.

•  

Loss is a very reprehensible matter that may lead to catastrophic results such as bankruptcy or imprisonment, or it may end in suicide.
I am very sad when I hear about someone who lost his money, perhaps because of him or because of fraudsters.
But in general we have to be careful and have a high concentration during work to avoid loss.

• +2 1

@Mesaric  @Shanto999 @John Pernia @kikifam

Yes I also lost three times and its painful I mean getting over it becomes really painful and this is a situation I hate the most that really destroyes me but we have to be ideal to some of the things that happen and never panic because we are having things that we cannot even imagine happening but right now the story is that there are people losing money and we need to identify this as a key thing to fight, there are scamers there are those offering dead project and this is important