That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
redamoun

That hurts me, when i see or read , about people who lose money in Crypto.

It is unfortunate and sad to see how a person loses their money in cryptocurrencies for not investigating and choosing a correct currency but that's the way life is sometimes you win sometimes you lose the best thing is to start from scratch is to have strength, courage and confidence you can go ahead.

• +1 1

I think that is one of the most major disadvantages of the cryptocurrency platform. Since there is no third person guarantee of safety for currency even if we lose it we have no place to complain to. Unlike liquid currency and stock market the cryptocurrency investment platform is still of obscure in many ways because of technology used and such.

This is also hurts me when i heared someone lose their money in cryptocurrency.Some people make investment in scam platform and lose their money.I will say everyone to make investment after research.

• +1 1

The cryptocurrancy is a business for the investors and in investing there are possibilities of loss too, sometimes we lose and some other times we win, so it is a part of the business, although you are right that we feel sorry for the loss of others too.

• +2 1

Losing money in crypto world makes people feel bad, most especially when people loose huge amount of money or when they invest 90% to 100% of their money in crypto and loose it, someone can commit suicide because of this. 

• +2 1

You see in this life we all have a story to tell but actually let be frank is not easy for someone to lose money easily after all the hard work and commitment one have engaged on in getting this money. It is sad but let all learn from our mistakes and be brave next time.

• +4 1

Loosing in crypto trading is not amazed issue because crypto contain risk for beginners and also for experts, so don't fear of loosing in crypto. 

• +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 9:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

So brothers, are you getting any emotions about this Users?

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Lots of people lose money in cryptocurrency through their own fault, including saving on an exchange, when the exchange is hacked you will lose all your money, which is very stressful. Buying the wrong coins so you have to spend money in cryptocurrency. Always be careful if you want to invest in cryptocurrency, this is a risky business, otherwise knowing anything about crypto will be difficult.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Whoever wants to enter the world of trading in cryptocurrencies must always expect loss before profit, he must be psychologically prepared to accept the loss in all cases. What does it mean that the guilt is not his fault? Is guilt his sin when the currency price drops without justification? In this field there is nothing reliable, it depends on luck to a large extent.

• +1 1

Yes ofcourse it is really bad and I feel very sad when someone told about his or her lose in investment or in any thing . Because everyone makes money with work hard . Especially when people lose their big amount of money in investment or trading and in any field of life .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

In the end, the crypto market is a commercial market, and profit and loss are two things present, but the difference between success and loss is commitment and not recklessness. Rushing into this market may lead to the loss of all of our assets, while there are calculated and largely harmless losses.

• +3 1

Yesterday I read some news and I read about the exchanges that has been hacked I am very sad at that time because number of users was face loss but a scamer and a theif can't think that we went to dead one day and all the wealth, property and all our money will remain here in this world so we work with honesty and earn with honesty for spending good lifestyle but number of only for money scamed with others and that is wrong. 

Yes, it is frustrating to hear about people who lost most of their money or were exposed to fraud from fake websites.
Of course it is not our fault what happened to them, but it is really annoying, especially if it is not their fault.

• +1 1

Knowing that some people are losing out on investments is just a general scenario. We can't do anything about it.  We should give them some advice which will be helpful.Investors or holders that they are losing their money in crypto, either because of the depreciation of crypto or because of some scam, hacking or phishing.

there are different people who lose in different ways and most of them are the victim of the scammers so we should find a best way to stay away and safe from them in long term.

It's hurt me too. Cause this is really painful for lose money in crypto. So we should always try to gain knowledge about it. Then we Won't lose our money like this.

• +5 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:22 PM, redamoun said:

I know every body will tell me that it's not my fault, why would I feel sorry for them, but don't forget it will happen to you one day, just be careful. It's bad for people to lose money in the cryptocurrency, especialy if the lose was not by their fault.
    Yes my friends it makes me a lot of trouble when I read articles, about person who entered the prison by  the lost of money in the Exchange, also some people who suicide because of a platform that closes the doors because it was hacked by black pirates,☠️ ,

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

It is indeed very sad to hear stories like this, that is the reason most experts advise you only invest the amount that you are willing to loose. This advise is actually not only applicable to cryptocurrency, similar have to be applied when dealing with stocks, or trading commodities or even forex. There is always risk of loosing your money so better invest wisely and only the amounts you can spare.

On 11/5/2019 at 9:03 PM, ultimateclub said:

It's really sad to hear the money losing in crypto. Sometimes people make mistake to choose the right coin and they face the lose. Specially beginners do it because of lake in knowledge. But committing to suicide is really very bad news for crypto community. Many will lose hope by seeing these news. We should encourage others by the forums and spread the consciousness among the people against hackers, crackers as well scammers. We should be united.

Yes dear you are 100% right. I am also beginner and I'm know very well. Our first mistake is to taking right coin and some beginners choose fake coins also and in this way they loose all their money. The only situation is to get knowledge about every coin specially bitcoin this is rare and real. 

I am really upset to hear this because many people which struggle and do hard work for earn lots of profit but many thief and scammers cheat and hacked her account so this is very painful condition for a user due to this he lost his all money and became zero. 

So there should be rules and security to save the users accounts and their earning. I m really upset to hear that . But after some time forum will take some important steps to recover it

It is good to feel this, but you have to ask them what they did to reach this loss so that you do not fall into a mistake like they made. It is good if you learn from the mistakes of others and benefit from them, but with time

My friend, loss is not the end of the world. We must take advantage of our mistakes when we start working in the field of cryptocurrencies. Profit is logical, and loss is also logical. Elias is not a characteristic of the strong, so enjoy strength. Thank you.

• +3 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:22 PM, redamoun said:

R.I.P Namaki Satoshi ☘️

Trading in general is good for those who can work on the platforms and analyze the chart. I don't think anyone knows about analysis losing their money.

• +3 1

It really feel bad to hear some lose in cryptoworld, we are all one family in cryptoworld we share joy and pain of each other when ever something happens to any of the members because same can happen to us, no one is 100% perfect, most especially in cryptoworld. 

Of course, we are always at risk of losing money as long as we work with encryption, so we must always be able to bear the losses and follow all methods in order to reduce our losses and always work to increase our experience in various areas.

• +1 1

The losses are always linked to individual mistakes as a result of the lack of experience that some people have, so we must pay close attention and gain information, experience and learning because ignorance will lead us to loss and knowledge will lead us to profit. I hope abundant profit for all