Activist for better trading - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Activist for better trading

On 11/5/2019 at 9:16 AM, Keith700 said:

Being an activist to improve trading based on psychology has been my best posting tool here in the Cryptotalk forum, always keep abreast of it, friend! I think to give the best face based on my experience as a trader in The forum is the best, I do my best to help many of those who read me based on trading, always remind them to never get discouraged and move on with anything no matter how difficult it is, remember that all financial markets are not Linear and the best thing you can do to master them is to manage your psychology and bring them a titanic face, no linearism because this way many times things do not work with the economy and more so if it is in cryptocurrency.

The trading is not easy my trade is stuck in usd/euro pair from last week the market crashed .This makes my very tense whole week the market is now recovering i hope i will recover today.

Excellent friend, psychology is the most important factor of a trader, whoever manages to master it and has a good process will get great results

Edited by Jbetancourt532
spell error

To become successful and best in trading you must first know what you're doing and not just hastily do something you didn't plan in the first place because trading is not simple however it is profitable it just that you must have enough knowledge about it and know how are you going to do in every situation when trading.

Permanent activity in trading is something that makes you pay attention and makes you more focused in making a good decision and logical analysis without haste and with great patience that it is half of the trading that you do that a lack of it makes you see everything difficult and tired in trading and make a bad decision that makes you lose in the market

We keep bags of your articles that reserve consideration as to a great degree as info, We additionally extremely importance that which you did. contained by industry, supplying understanding that will advantage soul a great deal superior is the furthermost point.

Being an experienced trader here in this forum is really good.. Keep sharing with us your experiences my friend! Trading isn't easy as it sounds and we learn new things everyday! Each trader have to build his psychological side side during trading..

Better trading begins with managing our psychological behaviour,how do we react to losses and if things doesn't go as we planned but the best way is to keep trying with faith and never lose hope while you also further your knowledge in education about where you believe makes you fail.

Psychology has a major impact on the crypto market by learning how to adjust emotions to make wise decisions in trading and thus reach better results so I am sure we need your presence among us to provide us with more information about the most profitable strategies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only active on crypto talk forum we need to be active on crypto market news and updates if we invested in crypto market if we don't invested then don't checked their prices. For checking purposes we can invested into small amount into crypto market. And take deep knowing about crypto market for best earnings from crypto market. 

The most important thing that the old people in circulation must transfer the image to the people who are new to the circulation and that they do not amplify the reality and say that trading is the profit of large amounts of money in a short time

We need people like  you experience trader to continue to give us updates about how to be successful in trading despite the difficulties one day success is by the corner.

We need people like  you experience trader to continue to give us updates about how to be successful in trading despite the difficulties one day success is by the corner.

The best advice I have provided to members, especially beginners, regardless of what they are going through, will reach what they want, just overcome that frustration, shame and fear. Face with what you have, do yourself a day, train every day, and you will reach the result you want. No one became an expert from scratch, but from work and perseverance.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You are right friend, we need to very active in crypto markets if we need to earn good profit with our coins. There are many coins, tokens and ICOs which are very good in price and action everyday, we should stick our eyes to them if we need a day profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 21.02.2020 at 20:22, HidayatCrypto9 said:

First of all what is your concern about crypto? And please define activist world in the sense of crypto. I didn’t get your point all

He probably meant that the markets do not have a standard profit scheme and each market needs to apply different strategies depending on the trading crypto pair and time.

Helping other members is not a good thing only for the members we help, but it is more beneficial for us, because there is a study that says that the best way to preserve information is to teach it to others.

• +4 1

A society can be good and can move forward by helping each others. One and one is not 2 one and one is actually equal to 11. Helping each other is very good for the overall growth of the community. So we should definitely help each other on this forum. 

• +2 1

In the end, all members are here to help each other and provide useful information for others and beginners,
In addition to learning more from the experts in the crypto field,
One of the best ways to learn and benefit is to teach others.

Definitely our psychology has a great impact on our performance in trading as We need to be psychologically strong to tackle with the the severe situations rather than being panic but if you don't have patience in you then it'll be hard for you to survive the losses in trading. And Thank you for your supportive and helpful posts.

• +1 1