Using faucets in my beginnings - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Using faucets in my beginnings

Everyone has gone through that crazy phase, which is the obsession with collecting bitcoins from faucets and faucets, and I spent a long time collecting satuses on these sites, but when the price of Bitcoin was cheap, it was a good experience.

Edited by wassim19

It was previously profitable with AirDrops and was a good buy for anyone intending to enter the crypto market As for now, it is considered a waste of time, effort and airdropping, as well as an addition, because some AirDrops are SCAM and aim to steal personal information by requesting to activate Kyc.

• +1 1

These sites were useful for beginners to raise capital several years ago when cryptocurrencies were still opaque and promoting them needs more things and interest than now. Now, these sites are a waste of time because the Crypto Market simply has its investors and visitors who are increasing day by day And because his currencies have become very valuable.

• +1 2

talking about 0.005 btc at that time it was not that high amount maybe but now it has some value in your offline market so you can not make that amount now at any faucet or even with the combination of the faucets too.

On 11/5/2019 at 7:13 PM, williamz902 said:

In the beginning I also went crazy for faucets. They are a bit painful though to be honest, and the minimum withdrawal limits are always quite a mission to achieve. I still use them occasionally when I'm working on my computer, I just keep them logged in and claim every hour. But I don't let them take over my life. They are only worth the time if you are on your computer already.

In the beginning so many peoples will use the faucets and some make withdraw through that but most of the peoples will just waste their time in it and after that they are not use the faucets becasue investment in the crypto market is the best idea.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, you are right, those kind of faucets are a great alternative to start in the cryptocurrencies, but I consider that in order to win a good amount it is necessary to wait too long or to get a great number of referrals.
However, faucets are a good alternative, especially those that only ask for basic tasks and that don't require much time, like solving a captcha or seeing few ads.

• +1 1

At the beginning, our society directed us to such sites and preferred to use them instead of putting our own money and trading in it, and it was profitable in a certain period. But then it became a waste of time and does not give anything of value, so it is such that sites like this are a trend that appears and shines its star for a short period and disappears after that.

• +2 1

On 11/5/2019 at 4:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

But comparing faucet with cryptotalk how do you feel when you came here, I have seen many website that promises to pay with BTC by completing some task on their website maybe viewing some videos, or clicking some ads and likes on the apps which later pay lesser than the efforts you put in on the site, but seeing cryptotalk paying genuinely I can't help but to fall in love with it as a way to earn crypto at your leisure

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your start within the encrypted world is analogous to my beginning within the encrypted world also , where i used to be performing on earning Satoshi within the hottest sites, but I only gained some Satoshi because these sites are very tiring, but it's still an honest experience on behalf of me .

On 11/5/2019 at 5:20 AM, Keith700 said:

In my beginnings as a crypto enthusiast, I began to use the famous faucets that give you free cryptocurrencies for filling in a captcha and claiming it, it was one of my first experiences taking and understanding how this worked ... it was very much before I ran into exchanges and Other larger items.
I got to use the faucets a lot to have small amounts of satoshis, I remember that I got addicted in 2 months taking out almost 0.005 Btc and giving hard to many faucets, it was crazy ... I didn't sleep and I woke up asking for satoshis like crazy, but it's a life lesson because I know it couldn't be that long, it was a walking madness.
Faucets are the most natural and pure way of having cryptos, it is a good cause to support.

The majority of beginners enter the crypto field through free crypto sites,
Survey sites and CAPTCHA fillers are great for generating a little free extra income at the start.
But when you learn to trade and invest in crypto, a person will not stay much in the field of faucets,
But achieving 0.005 satoshi in two months is a good thing.
If you still own these sites please send them to us.

• +3 1

for me I started working in trading and investing directly after learning about them and preferred to invest from my real money instead of wasting my time in faucets because doesn't matter how many times Y tried to work in it I was never able to continue because of how much effort we put compared to the low income we get

• +3 1

19 minutes ago, Amr90 said:

But when you learn to trade and invest in crypto, a person will not stay much in the field of faucets,
But achieving 0.005 satoshi in two months is a good thing.

Good point. Faucet sites are just to waste your valuable time which you could utilize for some productive works. You know many faucet sites compelled you to pass captcha. The reason to enable Captcha is to compel you to stay on their platform to watch and click on aggressive ads. There are so many decent sites from where you can earn much more than that of faucet sites. 

Hello everyone, faucets are very good for people starting out in the world of cryptology, because apart from earning small portions of cryptology, new people have the need to learn how the cryptology ecosystem works. Personally, I started out doing faucets, but then I realized that there were other methods, where I could invest less time and make more profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

The posts of the districts are being used, except that they will never use another website. People who have their own way of working have a car .And they solve everything with their methods .

• +1 1

They are safe but you cant collect a lot of Satoshis with them.I don't like airdrops too but instead of gaining Bitcoin with faucets I would rather to join airdrops

• +4 1

Faucets are not the big return with the time spent, but if it is somehow healthy to use them to understand how they work, the faucets are still standing in the industry to show themselves and be discovered by the new cryptocurrency enthusiastic investors, I hope they Keep a good time in the industry.

• +5 1

My friend, not long ago, before I knew about this great forum, I worked at one of the taps sites in order to earn parts of cryptocurrencies, but working with them is very difficult, as it gives you very difficult tasks for a very small part of the cryptocurrencies so I do not recommend taps Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing your experience about the foucets the work at these foucets is totally a wastage of time I hope all members will get lesson from your post. Therefore we should always choose the cryptotalk forum and also recommend to our friends to join this forum. We can learn at this forum as well as earn handsome amount of the money.

They are safe but you cant collect a lot of Satoshis with them.I don't like airdrops too but instead of gaining Bitcoin with faucets I would rather to join airdrops

• +3 1

Actually we all take our first steps in the cryptocurrency world using taps, until we realize that it takes a lot of time to get a small profit, luckily there are sites like this forum where we can spend time to learn and win  

Nearly all beginners start earning and operating via the faucets in the field of encryption. It's true that it doesn't give a lot of money, but it's a nice chance to raise money after it and get a good sense of encryption and digital currencies.

Absolutely yes, this individual that new turn to gather various gold and silver coins by employing taps, expressly all of us, As I don't like to hold back and even opened that captcha and even missed its position and even As I directed bucks and even paid for Bitcoin

That's right, all the old people must have started with a faucet. I myself worked on the XRB faucet which has now become a NANO coin, their job is very easy because they only type captcha. Maybe if I had held them until now I would have been rich.