What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange?

There are several possibilities, either that the platform installed on you and closed the site, or that your IP has been attended and you should try through the VPN, or that the site has a technical problem

A scam look my friend these kinds of scam website will return to open and you can log in by the same account but sometimes the themes will be different so be focuse next time , I hope you didn't lose thing.

I think the best option to be secure or safe is always choose the oldest and popular website exchange, with the new website exchange you are not secure and the risk is higher that will fails or convert to scam.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 4/2/2020 at 3:47 PM, iloveyobit said:

There are several possibilities, either that the platform installed on you and closed the site, or that your IP has been attended and you should try through the VPN, or that the site has a technical problem

I tried to change the IP address and use of the VPN, but unfortunately I think the problem is that this exchange is scam and they stole people's money and closed the site, fortunately I did not deposit any currencies in this exchange.

2 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

I tried to change the IP address and use of the VPN, but unfortunately I think the problem is that this exchange is scam and they stole people's money and closed the site, fortunately I did not deposit any currencies in this exchange.

Unfortunately, these platforms are widely spread in the field of Crypto, many people lost their money because of such behavior so that they should only trade on trusted platforms.

14 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Unfortunately, these platforms are widely spread in the field of Crypto, many people lost their money because of such behavior so that they should only trade on trusted platforms.

Yes, you should only register in reliable exchanges, but what happens is that you are subscribed to some bounty and get a token that is not included except in these exchanges and therefore you have to register in order to be able to sell the token.

9 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, you should only register in reliable exchanges, but what happens is that you are subscribed to some bounty and get a token that is not included except in these exchanges and therefore you have to register in order to be able to sell the token.

Yes, there is no problem, because that money or currency won it for free, but in case you want to invest your own money you have to do in-depth research

18 minutes ago, Razanrr said:

If it does not open with you now after two days at the most, know that it has been deleted and that your money has been seized. This is all limited, but this time, do not invest in any portfolio

This topic has become for him for several months and the site has not been opened, so it is definitely a scam that raised the investors ’money, stole it, closed the site and fled away. Be careful when registering for new projects because there are many of them scam.

13 minutes ago, Junior01 said:

I think you should try, changing the browser, changing the device,  and if this doesn't work than change your country using vpn and you will be able to access.

I have tried more than once and changed the browser and tried via VPN and tried a lot of members as well but the site did not open, I think as I mentioned before that scam stole users ’money and fled.

7 hours ago, Ash21 said:

for example exchange push down plus prone to really be victimize step out. there are such a lot of pervert exchange thusly keep in mind plus choose your trusty as well as powerful decreed exchange on the first tasks without problems. never represent spectacular turd of sensational scammers as far as lose the overall money.

Yes, it is very important to choose a known and reliable exchange before registering or depositing any currencies there. The problem is that unfortunately there are a lot of new projects Scam and registration should not take place until after a period of time until there is confidence.

48 minutes ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I think this exchange has been closed, and unfortunately some people have invested in it and have not yet withdrawn it. and I see this closure seems like a scam when they have achieved a certain profit and they retreated safely and nobody can do anything to them.

Yes this is a clear fraud, they made an exchange and tricked people into depositing their money and when they made some good profits they stole people's money and they closed the exchange forever. This is not the first exchange that does such things.

23 hours ago, Sunilkuma said:

Sorry mate I haven't used this exchange that's why I don't know why it is not working now . So I suggest you to wait or use any other best exchange .

Thank you, I have waited a long time and tried it more than once and tried from more than one device as well as via VPN but it never opened, most likely this exchange Scam stole the users money and closed the site forever.

7 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

There are no reliable recommendations from it. Because people cannot fall victim to such sites. The website does not open and it seems that it has been permanently closed and that the exchange is a scam.

Sure, this exchange is a scam, this is not the first time that this has happened there are a lot of exchanges that appeared and made great publicity then stole people's money and closed it forever.

I have never heard about that exchange, this is my first time i heard it here in the forum. I think that exchange may be limited to some countries and thats why things like that are happening, try to contact them for support.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

I have never heard about that exchange, this is my first time i heard it here in the forum. I think that exchange may be limited to some countries and thats why things like that are happening, try to contact them for support.

Yes, few people heard about this exchange because they only opened the site for a short period of time, collected money, then stole everything and closed the site forever. This is the truth and there is no problem banning some countries or the like.

1 hour ago, JoyceKumar said:

check if this website is out of the market or any other maintenance of this website is the reason why this website is silent. A capable wallet for your digital assets, some experienced users have determined that the fees are low. With the new website exchange, you are not safe and the higher risk will fail or turn to scams.

Yes, thanks for the advice and I have been using it for a long time as I do not register or place my money on any new site or platform for the purpose of investing.

The problem at that time was the amendment of some investment contracts on that platform, but later the platform presented a new clause which is that not all countries can use exchanges on them and therefore you are forced to change the platform or work from a country that is permitted to work

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not use that exchange. You can try to access later. If you still can't resolve your problem, ask support. These error problems often occur in exchange. Hopefully this is merely a bug, not a scam. What I'm worried about is this is fraudulent exchange.

2 hours ago, jacker said:

I do not use that exchange. You can try to access later. If you still can't resolve your problem, ask support. These error problems often occur in exchange. Hopefully this is merely a bug, not a scam. What I'm worried about is this is fraudulent exchange.

Unfortunately, your concern is in its place, this exchange is fraudulent and there is no support or other until you ask for it, they stole fraud and stole people's money and then closed the site forever. This is not the first time that such a thing has happened.

2 hours ago, JoyceKumar said:

check if this website is out of the market or any other maintenance of this website is the reason why this website is silent. A capable wallet for your digital assets, some experienced users have determined that the fees are low, compared to other leading platforms, making CashPayz one of the applications. best to get started.

I gave him the reasons that might have caused the wrong message to appear, but I never understood what was the meaning of your response or what was its benefit, I am sorry.

I think they did a scam with thier users. As the name of exchange look like a scammer site. I will suggest be careful about these sites. Search about them before use.  

4 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think they did a scam with thier users. As the name of exchange look like a scammer site. I will suggest be careful about these sites. Search about them before use.  

It is very necessary to search for enough information about any exchange before using it. Fortunately, I did not register for this exchange but I got some tokens and they were listed on this exchange and when I tried to register I found it closed.

On 4/28/2020 at 8:52 AM, Atif71 said:

Well I have no idea about this change because I cannot create account in this exchange you can contact with their support team and tell them what is error you face if they are not scam they will definitely reply you and solve your problem always prefer to invest in those cryptocurrency exchange which has good reputation

There is no support until you contact them, this exchange has been permanently closed and you cannot even open the site or login until you contact support. This exchange stole people's money and then closed the site permanently.

23 hours ago, Binjit said:

Honestly i dont know about cashpayz.exchange and dont have any idea this excahnge new for me 
and first time i heard like this name but i can suggest you must try to contact customer support
and tell them your problem they only can fix it.

In fact, there is no customer service or any possibility to contact anyone because the site is completely closed, and they have no social media. They stole the money and then closed the site and all their accounts and fled.

Mostly I was exposed to a fraud because I entered this site cashpayz.exchange now and it is not working and this means that it was a fraud and it was not a real platform and for this you must be careful next time

Life is great and enjoy it