What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange? - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the problem of cashpayz.exchange?

I have no idea about cashpayz.exchange because I have never dealt with it and for this reason try several times and contact support and if there is no response then it may be a scam maybe

THINK POSITIVE

8 minutes ago, bentayebsalah said:

I have no idea about cashpayz.exchange because I have never dealt with it and for this reason try several times and contact support and if there is no response then it may be a scam maybe

There is no support or anything else, the site is completely closed, and always gives an error message apparently that this exchange is scam, it stole user money and closed permanently. It doesn't matter because I haven't made a deposit yet.

2 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

hmm, I'm not sure about the problem you encountered, I'm afraid this is a scam, have you accessed it yet? If everything is fine, the whole network should not be a problem, please ask the support of support

There is no support or anything else until you request it, the page is closed and does not open permanently, it is definitely a scam that stole people's money and closed forever, as is the usual with such fraudulent projects that caused a bad reputation for the Crypto world.

21 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

According to what you say, the platform is a scam and a lot of people are exposed to the same problem, so your money is lost by 99%.

One should be very careful with these new projects because most of them are scam, you should not deposit until you confirm the exchange reputation and know more important information about it. This exchange is SCAM, and it has been closed completely.

1 hour ago, Badman001 said:

personally I never used such Kind of exchanges and I never hear about this exchange on any website or any YouTube channels .

I think you got banned ( same thing happened with me but in different exchange )  tried to used different devices to login your exchange. 

Thank you, my friend, for the advice, but no, I was not banned, but the website page has been closed for a long time and I think it will not open again. Also, I tried entering from different sites and tried via VPN but got the same result.

I don't use cashpayz.exchange, but according to your description it seems that the exchange is corrupt, it is having something wrong and cannot access it. The worst possibility is that you are probably being scammed. Hope you do not leave much money there

3 hours ago, kadayakito said:

I don't use cashpayz.exchange, but according to your description it seems that the exchange is corrupt, it is having something wrong and cannot access it. The worst possibility is that you are probably being scammed. Hope you do not leave much money there

Thank God, I have not deposited any currency in this exchange. The truth is, I got some token from Airdrop and was listed on this exchange and when I tried to register it I found it locked and the site is closed and when I know I made sure it is a scam.

2 hours ago, paulpogba said:

Yea my friend is am new here. And not use this exchange before you share problem I have no Solution to this. I am really sorry but I wanna learn about this and get ethentic solution.

Yes, I noticed that you are new here, we always welcome new members who provide good reviews and constructive and positive responses or write new and useful topics. I hope the new members will pay attention to these matters and keep the forum clean.

On 3/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

If the exchange is suspicious, then the exchange is a scam exchange. Because there have been many cases that have occurred, where the exchange disappeared suddenly.

Of course it is suspicious and closed, it must have been another of the many fraudulent projects that ate users ’money and then closed the site permanently and fled. Unfortunately, these things have a significant negative impact.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:39 AM, Crypto123 said:

I have been trying to access the cashpayz.exchange platform for two days but I get an error message "Cannot access the site" Does anyone know this platform and what is its problem?

this is err message: 

Check the connection
Check the proxy server and firewall
Run Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I try VPN But the same thing

If you have exchange your coin in this exchange I'm sorry to say it's completely scam and your coins is gone forget about it, there many exchange like that who turn scam after collecting coins , be careful next time  

On 3/20/2020 at 6:05 AM, scorpiali said:

If you have exchange your coin in this exchange I'm sorry to say it's completely scam and your coins is gone forget about it, there many exchange like that who turn scam after collecting coins , be careful next time  

Fortunately I was careful the first time, I didn't deposit any currencies (Thank God) in this exchange scam. I got some tokens from AirDrop and was listed on this exchange and when I tried to register I was surprised that it had closed.

12 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Fortunately I was careful the first time, I didn't deposit any currencies (Thank God) in this exchange scam. I got some tokens from AirDrop and was listed on this exchange and when I tried to register I was surprised that it had closed.

Sometime just your felling can secure you coin like you have for this exchange, and any should search about any new exchange and see some tutorial then take action 

18 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Sometime just your felling can secure you coin like you have for this exchange, and any should search about any new exchange and see some tutorial then take action 

Yes, it is true, one must check any exchange before depositing any coin, because many exchanges are required for SCAM and especially new ones. Thank God I did not deposit any currency in this exchange and when I tried to register I was surprised that the site was closed.

Problems lie this are in 2 ways. Either the site is having their servers upgraded or possibly the site being shut down as a result of them getting away with people investment on them, as I was I also a victim of such acts when the site was shut down and ran away with my funds

Unfortunately, the site appears to have been closed. If it does not open with you now after two days at the most, know that it has been deleted and that your money has been seized. This is all limited, but this time, do not invest in any portfolio, if there is no reliable recommendation from it. Because it is impossible for people to fall victim to such sites. I was caught too

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

14 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Yes, it is true, one must check any exchange before depositing any coin, because many exchanges are required for SCAM and especially new ones. Thank God I did not deposit any currency in this exchange and when I tried to register I was surprised that the site was closed.

You have a good luck with you,in general the new exchange are all the time scam and fake volume and just work for some month and close, I have a bad experience me and my friends with that 

38 minutes ago, Summi said:

There are so many like that, that is why we have to be careful with the exchange we deal with they are mostly scams.

Yes, unfortunately, it is true, there are a lot of exchanges Scam, and therefore we must be careful, not only that, but there are some exchanges that were large and important in the past have become today Scam like the Cryptopia exchange and the IDAX exchange.

10 hours ago, Summi said:

There are so many like that, that is why we have to be careful with the exchange we deal with they are mostly scams.

Now with the experience i have with other exchange i do and have to advice other to dont make the same mistake as I Do 

23 hours ago, alexmark said:

Since it has been lunch on DEC 2018 it has not been facing any issues not until u said it and I think its due to maintenance that is going on or probably it might be a network problem if it is a good exchange site with promising features so keep trying it  and u will get access 

No there is no maintenance or the like in the exchange, if there was something like this they announced it or put an alert on the front of the site, but unfortunately the site does not open and it seems that it was closed permanently and that the exchange is scam.

8 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

Maybe the exchange does not work, and most likely there will be a scam exit. There are many fraudulent exchanges, so be careful and choose only reliable and legal exchanges from only the best projects. Never fall for the scam shit to lose money.

I usually don't trust the new coin projects and the new exchanges because I got tens of scam from these new coins and exchanges. So do not worry, my friend and thank you for warning me.

On 11/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have been trying to access the cashpayz.exchange platform for two days but I get an error message "Cannot access the site" Does anyone know this platform and what is its problem?

this is err message: 

Check the connection
Check the proxy server and firewall
Run Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I try VPN But the same thing

unfortunately i never used cashpayz.exchange platforms for buying and selling of crypto market currencies and if you used it then checked it is this site gone from the market or any other maintance of this site whats the reason for silence of this sites. 

All of the publishes will be accompanied by the publisher of the publisher in the publisher of the publisher, so that he and something is an Amazon Africa, and there is a number of publishes that the Amazon Africa has been sent

On 3/25/2020 at 10:56 AM, Sachin Jadaun said:

Hello dear friend , also try to view this platform but it can't load anymore. So if you really trust that exchange you should wait and see what will be happened but this is too much for it to be not responding for two days. Thank you.

Thanks for the advice, but I think it closed permanently, I have tried several times without interest, so I think it is SCAM and it stole users ’money and closed the site as it happened several times before with the new exchanges of SCAM.

On 3/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, Sirlabo999 said:

I think the site closed up and stop operating meaning they are like a scam exchange, I hope you didn't store too much funds there because I also can't access the site too                                                                                                                                           

Thank God, I have not deposited any currencies in this exchange because it is clear that it is a scam and it has been permanently closed, this is a good lesson for everyone to learn from it and do not deposit any currencies in an exchange or another location before making sure of it.

8 minutes ago, fininkat said:

CashPayz is the world's leading place to trade cryptocurrencies, CashPayz is one of the first ports of call for many when it comes to BTC, ETH, CPC and the rest. CashPayz ’s app allows users to trade in crypto and track prices. It’s also a capable wallet for your digital assets, some experienced users have defined that the fees is on the low side, as compared with other leading platforms, that helps CashPayz to be one of the best apps to start with.

You must be talking about another exchange, that you are publishing the information that this exchange of Scam wrote about itself, my dear this exchange Scam has been closed permanently and it is good that it was closed so as not to deceive more people.