What is confidence in trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kobi

What is confidence in trading?

22 hours ago, phizusiki said:

would feel better if we were profitable, indeed we should not feel negative about trading losses. if we all win who loses there will be no transaction at all. I think you should reduce your losses and increase your profits.

Yes, you are absolutely right in your offering, as for me the loss is part of trading and there is no trader that does not or has not lost in his trading career, especially in the crypto market.

3 hours ago, clerhornsett said:

Some individuals have a ability for exchanging. Exchanging, like several other skill, takes time and commitment to memorize, get it and absorb.

Yes, nothing good in this life comes free or easy, you must suffer a little and pay as much money in order to reach the goal you want to reach.

Edited by iloveyobit

On 11/2/2019 at 8:17 PM, Bitxalt said:

hii buddy, of course, we will feel better if we profit, it's true we shouldn't feel negative about a trading loss, but we should not have a mindset of "it's fine if not profit", traders need ambition to build, but must be careful not to be greedy

this is absolute 100% true we fell happy and comfort able in tradings. and we always feel too bad, when we loose our money. i will tell them them that be patient.

Most people now have the skill-sets for getting options trading. Options trading, in particular almost every other process, generally involves period furthermore investment decision to teach by yourself, have an understanding of furthermore process.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:14 AM, Hanif14 said:

Self-confidence is of paramount importance trading If you have confidence in your business, you can achieve success

i think this applies to those who are newb to the market they end up losing most trades because they are new to the market and they dont know how it goes.

confidence in trading is about believing on your own decisions,keeping your emotions behind your back and never get affected whatever happens on the coin and the market.

I do not have much confidence in trading, my confidence is that I believe, believe in myself, trust the moment when I buy / sell is right, the most profitable, no worries, no panic.

On 1/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, Adagheref said:

I do my best to overcome my fears by reading friends' posts on this site thanks for... 

The confidence added by the experience makes everything perfect and you get the best entry for the market. master the things that have the best accessibility with the discarded things, then it recreates the idea carefully, without beats. Most people end up worried.

Once you has confidence in your strategy, you can easily ... Want to reclaim what was lost, right away immediately, this is a very disastrous mistake.

27 minutes ago, MD Saddam Hossain said:

You should not be confident that you will lose a business instead of how you work on how to turn this loss into profit.  You can trade money well

Turn a loss into profit? there is no way to turn a loss into profit, you could turn profit into loss because you have it you decide what to do with, but in loss??!! you have nothing.

It is good to trade with confidence, but you must know that traders with a high degree of self-confidence tend to venture more because they are willing to make mistakes so that they can learn from them and convert the initial loss into future profits.

to me i used to be so anxious whenever i start or open any trade and be checking it more than 20 times a day to see where the coin has gone up or down but now i understand thats just a matter of time till you get profits.

individuals mood are nearly all familiar amongst the new traders. after they fed up of loosing trades. they assessment to suspend the market.

in my trading days so far i never met anyone who is always 100% sure of his trades so i would like to tell all the newbies its ok to make some mistakes in trading

Confidence trading is very good and important for every trader.  Every job requires a lot of confidence.  Without confidence you can survive in trade. Whether forex and also Crypto

Confidence is everything in whatever field you are working in whether its trading, teaching, banking or any other field. It helps in encouraging effective communication and build better work relationships.

5 hours ago, Naca2 said:

I agree with you, if trade must believe that trade must receive profit and loss, we must accept it, if in trade we cannot continue to profit, there are times when we do not get profit.

That is confidence, if you believe that gain or loss might come your way, this is a good way to make yourself passionate about your Trading

On 12/24/2019 at 12:44 PM, Aereen said:

True, it is important that you only trade to the extent of having confidence to lose your investment. It is necessary to keep in mind that one should not invest all of their money. 

we would have such a good mentality not to trade a single currency for a while because whenever we see a discounted coin buy, we start to panic and think it will never turn on. come back. If we guarantee money then it is not good for us if we pay for these coins is best for us because we can make good money despite trading.

in some way yes thats a confidence that you have to get it back with other trade and being confident about current trade profited is also the role of confidence , always believe on yourself

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/8/2020 at 2:50 PM, Davei said:

Panic is fear, and fear is the wrong opinion. A wrong opinion leads to a wrong decision, and a wrong decision leads to losses. So confidence is better. Most people are terrified at one point. Business confidence is the development of your own trading strategy. You will know the exact entry points and exit points by measuring the goals that you set out of performance. You can benefit by investing here.

panic is not always as bad as it sounds because look at those who panic sold all their coins at 9000$ a few days ago they saved up to 15% of their money from this dip.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:07 PM, yoasswbi21 said:

. Being able to handle losses well and still trading normally, can calm down against losses and not be surprised when you profit

I am a good trader and I can handle the market very well so if we are safe for these coins then it is not good for us if we pay for these currencies. A trader will not be afraid to take risks as long as he / she is clever and makes an ethical decision

On 3/10/2020 at 6:51 AM, Avais.mf said:

It is necessary to have confidence while doing trading and it is also from those few things for having a good trade. The more confident the more relaxed mind and a good decision. 

Trading is not about having confidence. You can have confidence and fail. But you need to start with panic and use little money to trade to boost your confidence. 

Confidence is also having trust in your abilities as a trader and knowing the decisions that you are making and making them for the right reasons. You tend to be much more confident when your decisions are based on facts and not on emotions, therefore it allows you to find your mistakes as well. Confidence is about being able to say that you are happy with your decision even if there is no profit.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, huyasdad08 said:

Trading cryptocurrencies is not so easy.In case of trading if you keep too many expectations and do not meet expectations, your confidence will be broken.

Of course trading in Crypto or even other financial markets is never easy and only who can control its breath is the one who will complete in the field. I lost a lot of money in the field and never stopped.

On 1/19/2020 at 9:22 PM, arifin1 said:

Self esteem during forex trading is certainly for you to shell out together with becoming superior profit that produces everyone overly certain with regards to the forex trading working experience. thank you so much whenever my best material everyone enjoyed reading.

It is guaranteed that you will not fail in any trade you make, you will benefit from it and have a return, so confidence is very important in trading. Make a list of our strengths and weaknesses to build confidence. Confidence in trading is necessary to quickly take steps and decisions as well as the extent to which we may face the risk of loss.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Добрый вечер, Форумчане! Мы сегодня добавили для Вас новые направления, пожалуйста, ознакомьтесь: 1. Tether USDT TRC20 - Альфа Банк 2. Tether USDT TRC20 -  Газпром Банк 3. Tether USDT TRC20 - ВТБ Банк 4. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Альфа Банк 5. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - Газпром Банк 6. Tether USDT ВЕР20 - ВТБ Банк 7. Tether USDT ERC20 - Сбербанк 8. Tether USDT ERC20 - Тинькофф 9. Tether USDT ERC20 - СБП  10. Tether USDT ERC20 - Альфа Банк 11. Tether USDT ERC20 - Газпром Банк 12. Tether USDT ERC20 - ВТБ Банк 13. Сбербанк - Tether USDT TRC20 14. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ВЕР20 15. Сбербанк - Tether USDT ERC20
    • отчет за первый квартал показал, что интерес к биткоин-ЕТФ есть. наверное многих даже удивили объемы. наверное эти покупки в будущем помогут удерживать биткоин на высоком уровне.
    • Лучшие курсы обмена криптовалюты без скрытых комиссий. Мы гарантируем прозрачные и выгодные условия для всех наших клиентов. Быстрые операции. Мы ценим ваше время и обеспечиваем мгновенную обработку каждой транзакции, позволяя оперативно управлять своими финансами. Безопасность и конфиденциальность. Мы обеспечиваем максимальную защиту с помощью передовых методов шифрования данных для вашей безопасности и конфиденциальности.   При крупных объемах обмена наш сервис предоставляет услугу премиум обслуживания.   Став премиум клиентом, вы получаете: ✔️ Оптовые тарифы, ниже рыночных ✔️ Личного менеджера, доступного круглосуточно ✔️ Консультации по юридическим вопросам ✔️ Поддержку в оформлении финансовых документов   Просто создай заявку на сайте BitOcean24.com и оцените уровень нашего сервиса.   Контакты: Официальный сайт - bitocean24.com Электронная почта - support@BitOcean24.com Telegram - https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot
    • Дорогие клиенты, мы подготовили подробную и понятную инструкцию с иллюстрациями для прохождения верификации при покупке крипто активов на нашем сервисе 🔥 Примеры фотографий, которые мы запрашиваем при прохождении верификации :  1.      2.   3.  
    • 21/05/2024 Приветствуем, друзья! Рекомендуем получить обновление до версии 9.7.4 Обновление движка Chrome до 125 версии, улучшение качества синхронизации, поддержка прокси ipV6, значительное расширение возможностей API и новые возможности функционала. Рекомендуем ознакомиться с Полным чейджлогом новой версии, чтобы ничего не пропустить! Наша команда всегда рада обратной связи по следующим контактам: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Сайт: https://linkensphere.info PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% скидка для пользователей CryptoTalk на покупку/продление антидетекта. ————— Greetings, friends! We recommend updating to version 9.7.4 Updating the Chrome engine to version 125, improving synchronization quality, ipV6 proxy support, significant expansion of API capabilities and new functionality. We recommend that you read the Full Changelog of the new version so you don’t miss anything! Our team always welcome feedback on the following contacts: Telegram: https://t.me/LS_JCEW Email: sales@linkensphere.info Website: https://linkensphere.info/index-en PROMOCODE: LS_JCEW 10% discount for CryptoTalk users on purchase/renewal of antidetect.
    • Привет, криптоэнтузиасты!   Я хотел бы поделиться с вами интересной платформой, которую недавно обнаружил — **Biflow**. Это мультицепочечный облачный майнинг и стейкинг-платформа, которая позволяет зарабатывать до 4% в день на топовых PoS монетах. Давайте обсудим основные особенности и возможности, которые предлагает Biflow, а также поделимся своими мнениями и опытом!   #### Что делает Biflow уникальным? 1. **Передовая технология ASIC**: Платформа использует специализированные чипы от Bitmain с APW12 стабилизатором для стабильной работы и эффективного энергопотребления. 2. **Ежедневная прибыль**: Возможность зарабатывать от 1% до 4% ежедневно благодаря выгодным тарифам на электроэнергию в Испании. 3. **Гибкая реферальная система**: 2-уровневая реферальная программа, которая позволяет зарабатывать на приглашениях друзей. 4. **Удобный калькулятор прибыли**: Легко рассчитывайте свою ежедневную прибыль и прогнозируйте потенциальный доход. 5. **Круглосуточная техническая поддержка**: Команда поддержки всегда готова помочь с любыми вопросами. 6. **Экспертная команда**: Опытные разработчики и крупные инвесторы, стремящиеся к отличным результатам.   #### Дорожная карта Biflow: - **2022**: Начальная разработка и запуск. - **2023**: Тестирование и расширение. - **2024**: Официальный запуск платформы, интеграция дополнительных функций. - **2025**: Запуск собственного токена BFT.   #### Как начать облачный майнинг с Biflow? 1. **Регистрация**: Создайте учетную запись за минуту. 2. **Депозит**: Внесите средства и начните майнить с 200 Th/s, которые вы получаете сразу после регистрации. 3. **Распределение мощности**: Выберите монеты для майнинга и начните зарабатывать. 4. **Приглашайте друзей**: Получайте бонусы от реферальной программы. 5. **Вывод или реинвестирование прибыли**: Легко выводите или реинвестируйте заработанные средства.   #### Стейкинг MATIC с Biflow: Biflow предлагает стейкинг MATIC с доходностью до 3% в день. Все риски берет на себя платформа, а пользователи получают свою долю наград.   #### Давайте обсудим: - Кто уже пробовал Biflow? Поделитесь своим опытом! - Какие преимущества и недостатки вы видите в облачном майнинге и стейкинге? - Что думаете о реферальной программе Biflow? - Какие другие платформы вы используете для майнинга и стейкинга?   https://biflow.cc/
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • ZkSync планирует TGE на этой неделе       и провести аирдроп в середине июня, ориентировочно "около 13 июня", сообщает The Block со ссылкой на два свои источника.По словам источников, запуск токена, включая дроп, состоится в течение 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общее предложения токена составит 21 миллиард токенов.      По словам источников, запуск токена, включая раздачу, состоится в течение следующих 30 дней после TGE. По их словам, общий запас токена составит 21 миллиард токенов. ZkSync в настоящее время планирует провести раздачу токенов примерно 13 июня, при этом компания отмечает, что это произойдет до раздачи токенов Blast 26 июня, согласно скриншоту внутреннего сообщения, который увидел The Block. По словам одного источника, ZkSync хочет использовать тикер ZK для своего токена, но, поскольку Polyhedra Network уже заявила права на этот тикер, это создало некоторые проблемы, добавил источник. Они отметили, что ZkSync по-прежнему может использовать тикер ZK, а также подчеркнули, что Binance не включила в листинг токен Polyhedra. «В настоящее время zkSync находится в процессе децентрализации. На данный момент никаких окончательных планов еще не разработано», — сообщил The Block представитель Matter Labs.
    • Standard Chartered ожидает, что Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США одобрит эфирные ETF на этой неделе.  Сроки первого раунда спотовых эфирных ETF быстро приближаются: VanEck — 23 мая, а Ark Invest/21Shares — 24 мая. В беседе с The Block глава отдела валютных исследований и исследований цифровых активов Standard Chartered Bank  Джефф Кендрик заявил, что он «на 80–90%» уверен, что эфирные ETF будут одобрены на этой неделе. «По нашим оценкам, после одобрения спотовые ETF принесут приток эфира в размере 2,39–9,15 млн в первые 12 месяцев после одобрения», — сказал Кендрик, добавив: «В долларовом выражении это соответствует примерно $15–45 млрд». «В процентах от рыночной капитализации это соответствует нашим оценкам притоков в биткойн-ETF, которые оказываются точными», — сказал Кендрик.   Целевая цена эфира на конец года составит $8000. В аналитической записке, отправленной The Block во вторник, Кендрик добавил, что, если спотовые эфирные ETF получат одобрение на этой неделе, эфир сможет идти в ногу с биткойнами, при этом текущее соотношение цен в 5,4% сохранится до конца 2024 года.   «Учитывая, что сейчас мы видим, что биткойн достигнет уровня в 150 000 долларов к концу 2024 года, это будет означать уровень в 8 000 долларов для эфира», — сказал Кендрик. Аналитик добавил, что, учитывая предполагаемый уровень цен на биткойны Standard Chartered в 200 000 долларов США к концу 2025 года, это также будет означать, что цена эфира к концу 2025 года составит 14 000 долларов США. Это повторение целевой цены, которую банк установил для эфира в марте. . SEC требует внести изменения в документы В понедельник SEC запросила обновление заявок 19b-4 для спотовых ETF-фондов в преддверии крайних сроков на этой неделе, что указывает на потенциальный прогресс в направлении одобрения. Однако одобрение не гарантировано. По запросу SEC аналитики Bloomberg ETF Джеймс Сейффарт и Эрик Балчунас заявили, что шансы  на одобрение SEC такого продукта возросли с 25% до 75%. По данным The Block's Price Page , цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% за последние 24 часа и в 6:49 утра по восточному времени составляла 3719 долларов. Индекс GM 30 , представляющий выборку из 30 крупнейших криптовалют, за тот же период увеличился на 9,25% до 148,75. Цена эфира выросла более чем на 19% во вторник после того, как SEC потребовала от бирж обновить свои документы 19b-4..
    • The final list of updates is 1.05.2024-17.25.2024. Added/Fixed: ☆ The Laer has been updated to 179 ☆ Fixed errors with the processing of responses in the Registration ☆ Fixed a bug in the reporter ☆ The logic of getting numbers in Auto-registration has been changed. ☆ The system of the general simcard registry has been added to exclude the intersection of 2fa and the enumeration of banned numbers by intersecting people.  ☆ Fixed graphics bugs. ☆ Fixed mailing from private channels if accounts are subscribed, and the link looks like t.me/c/81838718 ☆ Added gmail to the registration.  We have expanded the list of devices in the registration. ☆ Fixed a bug when inviting a user with a premium stopped the stream. ☆ Lamma 3 70b added to prime (Neural Network) ◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡ Contacts for purchase: Site: https://telegram-gods.info/ WhatsApp: +79304029123 Viber: +79304029123 TG: https://telegram-gods.info/telegram/ Test for a day: https://telegram-gods.info/product/test-license-24/