Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Cryptotalk Cleaning Suggestion

I do not find it right to give awards to members on this issue. Because this is why some members can complain about other members without much review just to get the reward. Reporting should only be done voluntarily. I think that experienced members are making the right notices on this issue. If the reward system for notices is implemented, I think this could also cause some discussion on the CryptoTalk forum. Frankly, I don't think such an idea would be useful.

Well back then people were scared because bad guys always somehow find a way to make them the bad guy even though it was a member that has respectable work overall the years of the forum and worse people putting bad reacts they get spammed negative reacts anyway.

there is no need to tell the moderators that the cleaning is needed they know better than us because they are paying a lot of users and they will decide whom to pay and whom not to.

• +2 1

I think that what the forum offers us is sufficient, it should not pay us to report bad and duplicate posts, I earn and learn from here so I will report anything bad in order to preserve the place that I learn and earn money from

• +4 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:32 AM, hexwin said:

After competition is finished I can only see more and more spam comments
and copy/paste other members.

How about new rewards for cleaning the forum and reporting spammers?

We need more member help for moderators,
and I think most people don't have motivation to report spammers.
Some payment reward would be good motivation.

We would need new statistics for this job, and not everyone could join,
but only higher ranked members (excluding newbies and Jr.members)

To many wrong reports will get you disqualified.

Statistic should be public.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to hear what Moderators and Admins think about this

You are welcome. Yes there is supposed to be a reward for a member who report a spam post or comments so as to encorage all members to keep the forum clean. But provision should also be made, if the report you gave are not genuine you should also be a penalty for the reporter. Have a nice day.

As a responsible member this is our responsibility and duty that we should keep this forum clean and report the spammers but some of the people need motivation and payment for reporting the spammers is a good motivation for all the members. I am totally agreed with the idea of payment.

• +1 1

Absolutely, the forum should always be cleaned, because there are many members sharing the same topics, and they also work by copying and pasting, and thus the forum will not develop.

• +1 1

I am ready to help you if administrators allow us. I agree and fully support adoption process in form of reward. We see a lot of people especially newbies they make a lot of posts but their reputation is no more this is because of different spammers. You sent this to moderators when they allow i help you and we will take reward. 

• +3 1

Honestly it could ba good idea but I don't think that there is need of such upgrade bcz moderators are doing their duty best and they really pay for the useful posts. Actually this forum works on equity and there is no seniority or command for the higher members. In short it's all our duty to report someone who is spamming

Right dear it's a time to take a serious step and strategy for cleaning the forum and there should ba an extra rewards for members and a complete process which explains everything about spamming and make this platform an awesome and helpful

• +3 1

Your point is absolutely right, this point should be provided to all members if it does not, then every member should be given an award for reminding or reporting the members. If moderators do not pay in the reward, then the members will be given reputations. So it is better that the member get some motivation about it After this, either the moderator or the member where the facility is forwarded so that they can carry out their activities well. 

It is really a good idea and the moderators has already been working on this for a long time. They takes some days on cleaning the forum from spammers and it is also very necessary action to.make this forum clean from the spammers. It is also our responsibility to report those spammers and their useless post that will help the moderators to find that spammer easily.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

They should take this initiative to give this job to high ranked member's because they have much more idea about spamming Post's then us. So, I know that they really work hard to remove or report some spam Post's.

@Zaradimitri don't hesitate to report anyone found of doing copy and paste in any of the listed sections of the forum you visit because they are not ready to help you and me develop this forum.

Wow. One of the best suggestions I've seen. As you said, members don't have the motivation to report spammers. Maybe some do not report spammers for fear of getting it wrong. If the reward is given, the spam may be reduced too much.

That is a smart thought in light of the fact that as we saw the proportion of administrators and individuals is unique and that is difficult to deal with the gathering due to huge network it have. I like the way that likewise a part take an action to help the administrators and mediators to clean the discussion. Your awards as a blessing to them is an approach to take an interest all

Thank you for your topic,  its very good idea to make a crypto talk is greater than other sites,  i hope that the spammers are cleaned by the moderators in this forum,  best wishes to my friends 

Hello my dear Crypto friend, good sharing information  Public statistic would be:-number of reported posts/members

- Good report,Bad report,Statistic can also be private, but member who reported should see it. So it's a good idea to update and improve forum

I'm totally agree with you and it's a good Idea 😘. It's our responsibility to clean our forum form the scammers. By the way moderator and the team of cryptotalk is so active, they also doing their job perfectly. We should also try to report the scammers if we find.

• +4 1

By the time I am replying to your post there is a possibility to report bad posts and topics , we have scale out of mins five , that you can give the suitable passive degree to the posts that you find useless or spam or deluding or spreading wrong information, but unfortunately that you do not get paid for such evaluation , which I see as too bad.

Hello my dear friend. You'll spoil your posts. You're gonna be useless. Don't do well. Then your posts will be cleaned up by the moderator. If you do well, the posts are more valuable. Then we'll be left. And if it's bad, they'll be cleaned up. Thank you.

Yes, of course it needs to be cleaned up from time to time and some people need to be removed from here.  All we have to say today is that you will do well here and follow all the rules.  Most of the time it is seen that you are not following the rules and are corrupting here. I hope you will get right here and try to do something good.  Thanks.

This is good that after some period of time in the forum admins cleans the forum from low quality posts and some less important topics in the forum which reduce allot of trash post made by some newbies in the forum. 

You don't know what you're saying ...
What do you think you will do then?

I see what you are doing all over Russia and how they report (no) ... Your local government has a lot of headlines over 50 pages long and they are full of spam like /. I know I can read and understand Russia.

I'm not asking for this award for myself, I'm letting people know more.

And I don't want my proposals to be "beautiful".

Yes ,I think it is really a great idea . Me too also have been seeing lots of spam comments nowadays. It will be really hard for the moderators to clean all the spam messages. It will be a really time consuming process and it is not actually practical to do so. So the members itself must start taking responsibilities into their own hand and start finding out those spammers. But I know for sure no one would do that for free but if we introduce a rewarding system then it will be more interesting. Also don't worry that your posts wont get deleted right away. After clicking report it would go to admin for reviewing then only it will be taken into further action. Hope my idea makes sense to you. Thank you.