Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

What I know is you can filter the forum using different choices... you can choose what to be displayed... it is either by date or by members or hot topics... so yes your suggestion already exists.. but I do not know how to make it work concerning duplicated topics because I have not seen anything concerning this specific point.

• +1 1

topics won't appear unless you click on them so I can't find any use of the feature you mentioned it , when you browse any section only topics titles will appear depends on the sort you apply or by default they appear depends on the most recent activity 

so you saying it's boring to see topics titles?

On 11/2/2019 at 2:19 PM, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

It would be like hide your signature option then it will be great option because you would see the preferred content and avoid those repeating topics. But this option isn't available now but could be in future when forum will fully develop. Before that use search option to find topic this will give you good number of topics.j personally use default options of forum when search topics to react. Those options are also good way to avoid ,you have to select date wise option to have fresh content. 

it would be a good idea if a certain person can hide a certain topic for himself that would be a great thing but the useless content is being deleted on the forum on daily basis

I appreciate, personally my point of view there are many suggestions in this forum many other to much topic in it, because it's facility spam will be clean,I think admin doing a good work all time that is a good option.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2020 at 12:15 AM, tienda said:

Yes this option is not existed and also I'm not sure they will add it in the future. But however you have an option to report a such spam or duplicate topic to the moderators or admin, and they will take a decision about it if they will delete it, or they will block it. 

Yeah unlike duplicate topics, but in my own option we should try and report all duplicate topics so that moderators can take care of it. 

I do not think that there is this feature available in this forum ... but the managers and administrators have done well until this time in deleting duplicate posts .. and deleting unhelpful comments ..

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:19 AM, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

I may percially believe with you as the forum is full of boring and meaningless topics. But if that opportunity is given to all members of the forum to hide topics, I bet you some topics will be deleted for personal reasons. I will suggest it to be part of the duty's of the forum moderators as they don't physically know any member of the forum. You are always welcome mate.

This forum needs some developments and there are many wonderful ideas that members propose to develop the forum, but moderators cannot add all the ideas suggested by members because this needs a lot of work.
It would be nice if we can hide the posts we have read or the posts that are not useful. I hope this feature will be added in the future.

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you, it started to be really annoying..a lot of repetition and useless information .. we too, as members here, should help the moderators to get rid of spam and report them..because this is where we work and we learned and we like to keep It is at the highest level

Edited by Samer1997
  • +2 1

This suggestion might be really good. Because as everyone says, there are a lot of spam topics here, and we encounter these same spam every time we open the page. If your suggestion is implemented, I think many people will be relieved on this issue.

I know it is disturbing at a certain level if you keep on seeing the same topics what you can do right now is to use the filter option and set the topics to the newest first.

• +2 1

Well dear it might be good to use this feature still some explanation here that u can report some repeated topics and some abuse topic Rather than hiding them . It's our duty to spot the spam or useless topic

This is a nice suggestion.

Although it is unfortunate that we have no control over the hiding topics. I'm sure the common action taken by the moderators by suspending the actor is alone.

• +2 1

Well, I also find some repetitive topics . I think we should report them and those topics will be deleted from forum by moderators. You can also see the themes bla 

It is really an good initiative by this crypto forum that means if we don't like some spam topics and also don't wants ti reply on such topics then we easily hide them, which is really good for members.

This would be great if we will be able to hide useless and duplicate topics. I think the moderators and administrators should pay attention to this feature. This will help many members in working at this forum effectively and efficiently.

Well it's a good idea of having an option for hide and I think it's more useful for seniors members so that they can avoid same and repeated topics and well dear it's not for everyone bcz some newbies learns a lot from such topics . On the hand if u are talking about spam so believe me mods are working too hard to check the content

I agree with you, but this option does not exist and I hope it will be available soon. You can suggest this to the official

Well dear I agree with you.and thank you for good topic .We need to help them clean up this forum. Some people feel that is a smart thought and something beneficial is on the off chance that this component get added to the discussion. this option does not exist and I hope it will be available soon. 

Many topics are duplicate at this forum. Many topics are created by spammers means these topics are spam. So these topics need no to show. So moderators should hide them these are not useful for us. 

It's a better decision to to suggest about the topics in this forum.

There are some post who are repeatedly and some post are not helpful 

I must Advice you people to be aware of scameers and stay far from them

First collect information about post 

Then Kindly do the comment 

To help others 

• +3 1

To hide topic suggestion, this I think will not be a good idea to do, but if it will work out then it is good and we ought to move well and further more criteria

This helps out alot for people like so many that are focusing on something important and that should also to avoid alot of other people's spamming as time would be less spent to finding it so i would be interesed if this feature was added soon.