Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

You cannot hide topics unless you can filter the topics with several options available, such as the most replies, the most recent or the most viewed, or customize a filter as you like, and do not forget to participate in the different sections of the forum so that you do not feel bored, there is a section for trading, a section for beginners and other sections.

• +2 1

I am a beginner here I started posting few hours before and I have no idea about topics suggestions should hide or not. I found forum very interesting so till now I haven't found any topic which is irrelevant so I don't think suggestions topic should hide. 

Frankly, I did not understand your question Do you want to hide your posts only
Mother of all members
If it's your second choice, I don't think you can because the owner of the post will get angry if it does
If the post is in violation, it will be deleted by the administrators.

Actually, there are many topics which are of similar types and consist of same contents.We can help the forum by reporting those spammers and copy paster.It will be a really big helps to us to focus in the topics that we are intrested by manipulating what we want to hide or not.I'll take your suggestion as good lesson this day, thank you.

• +2 1

It would be a good idea to make it easier to browse the various topics in the forum, and to facilitate finding specific information or ideas, by keeping only relevant topics, and hiding duplicate and randomness.

I think if we have  we have some +/- option for Topics would be a better choice  because it will make us Shorten some time while we are searching

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many good suggestions that can benefit the forum, but I think that if we conceal that, how will people recognize the topics that we talked about before ??

I don't think it is possible to do that because the forum is need to stay active all the time and it cannot offer one person to hide the topics and other to do not to this

In fact, I am not with you in this proposal, or if it should be for senior members only and not for the general members, for example a newbie comes who does not know anything about the forum can hide a topic for a member older and older than him knowing this is not logic.

This forum has no any feature like this which through we can hide our topics so we should not create such topics that we have need to hide it also if we are finding any topic which have useless ideas then we can give them - rate which is enough for it for showing it bad contents of this platform. 

Yes, it is boredom to repeat the words without anything new, so you can report duplicate posts and think that the moderators are deleting these posts so that the content within the forum is useful.

• +3 1

No, my friend, there is no such good that you are talking about, but you can search for the topics that you want to read about and there are no duplicate posts because when you repeat this post the person who published this post is banned, so every post you feel is repeated, this post complements other posts.

Sorry, I don't have any idea about it. Even I have not much experience about using this site. I can't say about your suggestion but as a new member I would support you for this matter. Hope the moderators will definitely take steps on it if they find it useful.

• +1 1

Of course, I agree with you on this matter, and when the forum is cleaned up, we will be able to see the useful posts, especially since the duplicate posts have become annoying in recent times.

The admin might consider it. Though the purpose is to hide, while the main objective should be to remove them completely.

What I think would be better is more moderators in the forum. Our moderator count is relatively low, considering that they regulate even the Russian section

• +2 1

Yes, I agree with you, I also want to see this option available to us, I think that in some sections out of 5 posts there is only one useful and valuable, often posts are duplicate, not of good value, or very old

• +2 1

I don't think you can do that.
There are a lot of repetitive topics that we really need to review by mediators.
In my opinion it is difficult to create a feature to identify and conceal duplicate topics.

I don't think that this is a good suggestion because as a new member we would like to see everything that is shared in the forum so that we can also learn from it as well.

I don't there is a need to do that you can simply pass the topics that you don't like when you read the title and also if we did that we can't report the scammers who are putting useless information that will do no good for the platform. 

• +1 1

You are right there are many duplicate posts in this forum that are almost annoying to read therefore, it was going to be great if a hiding feature for such topics is added.

• +1 1

From my point of view, the suggestions are good. But for the trainees, they may find that the suggestions a bad thing because it contains topics that are not of value to them, but we have to look to the beginners that such suggestions may help them in depth more.

Hello buddy, I think there are so many suggestion to be benefited from as far that will develop the cryptotalk platform, and the spammers have become some thing like a daily activity in the cryptotalk platform, so in this case your suggestion is really needed, thank you for this nice suggestion dear.

It is a good idea if we can hide some of the topics it would help us to find new topics on which we have not made any comment by hiding all the topics on which we have made any comment

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that there are a lot of duplicate posts in the forum, and we can report them to the officials. I think that the moderators in the forum are working hard to be able to promote the best level in the forum.

• +2 1

This is great and this idea will reduce the rate of spammers in the platform as there are so much spam topics, so the moderators should consider this request with full support, thank you for raising this important article dear.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.