How much you earn from trading? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you earn from trading?

There is no fixed profit which I can earn. some times I earn double but it is rare. I can earn 10% profit from my asset in a week . some times I have loss some asset but it was one day only. before trading be aware of the market condition.

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, rakib7970 said:

I couldn't earn a lot. But I started my crypto with $1000 which is now near to $1900. This is not bad at all for me. But I want to earn more and that's why I am doing trading every day. Btc is not so stable that's why it's tough to make a proper decision for investing. I am just waiting for a time when the btc will get stable.

Then how can you say that you are earning a lot.. 900$ is a high amount of money which you have making it on less time form trading.

I never counted it because if I was lucky I was happy, but for my first trade for several weeks with a capital of 0.03 BTC I could change to 0.06 BTC

I am in field of trading and it is not legally accepted in Pakistan and I have no experience in this field. If someone is professional in this field and he can do trading but easily 

12 hours ago, aamir shamim said:

wow that is great. congratulations for that.can you suggest me too for it?i also want to earn upto 60% monthly.it would be very helpful if you let me know.

in India too some regulations where imposed by RBI regarding bank transactions for cryptocurrency Trading. but it is not illegal here.i think it will be legalized soon in india for trading.

Now I understand that's i was be trading with the very high risk, so currently I decreased the earning rate so now I earn up to 30% monthly

On 12/12/2019 at 6:45 PM, Mohammad Irfan said:

I am in field of trading and it is not legally accepted in Pakistan and I have no experience in this field. If someone is professional in this field and he can do trading but easily 

I also in my country the crypto's is not legalized yet, but I trade any way so you can just trade and ask many questions in the cryptotalk forum, hope you'll become good trader

If you have great knowledge about market and best experience of reading charts then you can earn Very Much and daily you get in profits from Alts coins

On 11/2/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

Earn up until 60%/ week that's brilliant, you are expert. Until now I only see people with 5% - 9% profit/ week, you are amazing. If you want to know how far you can go just do it, raise your high profit, because only you can say enough. For me 60% is enough, but as newbie I'll say thank you if you want to share your strategy with us.

I don't have many information about the trading because i only trade one time then i left trading so i think if you are a good trader and you have experiece that how to trade and you have good investment so definitely you can earn as you want it depends on your work and investment as much you invest definitely you earn that much if you invest small amount to trade so you will earn small profit.

Especially trading a good amount of cryptocurrency can be earned. I get regular 4% percent profit and for this I have to invest. I believe that a good amount of cryptocurrency can be earned by investing and trading.

I earn like atleast 250$ for a month from trading, but it is still depend on the day. there are days that you will be so angry from whats happening but its trading, you must be focus at all. 

I am not really greedy about trading because last year i have lost so much when the price is already high i always wait the price more high, but the reality the price going down like roller coaster.

This month i get profit around 40% from date 1-14 Dec. Hope in the last month my investment can doubled, if i lucky hahaha...

Because the market this month is really hard to know when will going up, some my altcoin where i think will going up now also follow Bitcoin going down 1%-5%. That is can make me confused because my profit always decreased to recover it. Hope soon will going up.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think crypto trading is very addective I usually trade crypto and sometime I take profit 2 to 3 x in long term trading while in day trading I usually go for 8 to  10% profit

So far I risk about 3% per month of bank and I have made only 0.45% per week which is not much. But there were times I was up 20% then I lost almost all in a day. It is very up and down for my experience. By the end of the week I'm ending up break even, which is kind of annoying for me personally because it does not feel good to lose then win and it's like I did nothing at all. Hopefully in the future I can make more but I am glad to at least not be down 100%. But I'm always learning and hopefully he future will bring good trading events.

There is involvement of lot of factors which may effect your earning on trading like market your constration your tips and tricks and techniques and beside that how much did u invest in it and how forseener you are.

I want to learn some trading tricks and know about how to get profit when market get dumping. People become richer and richer and some become poor. Trading is really risky option for beginners. So I really want a professional trader. Anyone here who give me a lesson.

60 percent is a very good result, I have never received more than 25 percent of the available capital. I would like this day to repeat itself. Could you share your earnings strategy? I think that it would be useful not only to me, but also to many people on this forum.

In trading you can make a lot of Trading it's depan on what you put to trade. If your capital is big you can make 10% by day for example your capital is 1000$ abd your daily profit is 100$ with 10 % in the month you have 3000% you can work like that

If you say about myself i have not experienced about trading online because i am not good in trading and that is why i am learning here in cryptotalk and it is good platform for it and soon i will try to trading so i also need your help for getting advices from you people to develop myself .

I didn't make any money through trading because I never did any trading.However, I am ready for training and will soon participate in trading.I've heard that trading can make a lot of money.

I haven't done any trading yet because I am newly invested in crypto, there are many benefits to trade here so I am trying to trade here.

On 11/2/2019 at 2:51 PM, Lubruselu said:

I really want to know how much you guys make per day/week/month/year in your cryptocurrency trading activities. Cause I earn up to 60% weekly so I don't know it is risk or 60% doesn't enough for whole week. I just need you guys advice's.

lol. 60%/weekly it's 240%/month. very high and it can make you lost. my advice, take your profit you lower

I already invested too in trading and just over ten dollars and that is enough for starting and now I'm earning of 15 dollars per day now.