In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

In What Currency would you prefer to receive payments from other countries?

I would be exceptionally stately if the humankind is up for grabs to leisurely found adapting into cryptocurrencies and into the cryptosystem, it would necessitate that it will be a fragment easier for people, mainly individuals who are travelling to handle into separate countries. 

It is very hard to spend money the cryptocurrency  in my coyntry so I wou like a band deposit  in order to get earning of my services also I can accept cryptocurrency  too but it will  take a lot of money and time to reach my pocket.

Yeah, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that I used to receive payments whenever I buy something from the people of other countries like google play cards and for games and software.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To receive payment, I will be some value altcoins like ETH, XRP or LTC. Especially the ethereum it's the currency that I do exchange most of my holdings to purposely because of the low fees charges while making transaction, then sell to local exchangers in my location.

Yes, i am not use btc for payment through another country because the transaction speed is very low and fee high. So mostly i am using ripple and trx. Because both have low transaction fee and their transactions are very fast and done with in second. Both there are are very secure and safe. 

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would live to receive my payments in stable currencies so that the price don't go below the money I am supposed to get. The problem with ethereum and bitcoin is that you might not exactly the money you are supposed to receive due to the volatility.

If you perform some task online they pay in different currencies sometimes they pay in crypto currency like bitcoin or ethereum but most time they pay in litecoin .

On 11/1/2019 at 11:33 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency is really have a good time with adoption in my country. With the government interference, most people would prefer accepting cryptocurrency as payment. 
I use bitcoin and Ethereum for most inter country payments. And I accept the same cryptocurrencies as payment for goods or services I offer. 

What currency do you accept for payment of services?

How easy is it to spend these cryptocurrency in your country?

i preferred to accept bitcoin cash and eth as means of payment because transfers are cheaper than other currencies and faster

Your comments are good to educate people for the adoption of cryptocurrencies, lately I use cryptocurrencies more than fiat money.                                                                          

To receive transactions from other countries, I prefer cryptocurrencies, they are faster and without so many complications, and BTC or LTC preferences.

I would like to receive btc for its value and its market or also doge for its fast transactions its low fees is undoubtedly a positive point

I would like to receive my payments distributed in several tokens,for example,20% Bitcoin-20% Ethereum-20% DAI-20% ZEC-20% UNI,i think it would be the perfect system for the crypto market because if they payments are only produced on Bitcoin it would lead to a crypto monopoly...

Taking into account the characteristics and acceptance of physical currencies and crypto currencies one could accept several currencies. Traditional currencies: the dollar, euro, pounds, yen, yuan, rubles are widely accepted and most of the money transactions in the world are carried out with these currencies, especially the dollar. Cryptocurrencies also generally have great acceptance in the world and are taking positions, but they still do not reach half the value of traditional currencies transactions. However, it would already accept both traditional currencies and cryptocurrencies.

I prefer to receive payments in bitcoin because it is more widely accepted and there are more options when it comes to changing them to FIAT money, although if you were going to pay me with another cryptocurrency I could accept it and I would trade to bitcoin and then monetize it.

In my country, the cryptocurrency system is very recent and there are not many payment operations with this modality, but when we can receive payments I would like it to be Bitcoin or Litlecoin

In my country, the Petro cryptocurrency is used as an alternative means of payment for services and gasoline, but this currency isn't accepted in other countries. To make payments and collections between different countries, I would like (apart from USD) in BitCoin and Ehereum.

When I receive payments for some coercive operation that I carry out, I always prefer bitcoins although due to the high commissions people prefer ether or litecoin

I would like to receive payments from online working companies in Ethereum, because it will reach new high prices in the near future and currently it is not so expensive for little payments, and has good fees.

Cryptocurrency is having a lot of fun with adoption in my country.Argentine With government interference, most people would prefer dollars  to accept cryptocurrency as payment.

Receiving my payments through bitcoin this is very nice in my views, because it very easy to exchange bitcoins to fiat currencies easy than other cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

Maybe on Bitcoin OR Litecoin fortunately it is legal in my country and it received transfers of some currency I take it as a safe and modern form of payment, there are already some services such as digital wallets that provide that service with commissions we are in a glabalized world and it is a via to receive transfers from anywhere in the world.

I prefer to receive payments in Bitcoin because Bitcoin has price volatility  and it is the valuable  cryptocurrency  to be noted.  My friends are recommending  to use USDT but I love Bitcoin. 

Well cryptocurrency is not allowed in my country.Though it is illegal but the payment through crypto from other countries online job is active.We can receive it and sell it later.But we can't use as a currency in our country.