Are you still getting paid per post? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Are you still getting paid per post?

I didn't face payment problem yet. Did you checked if your posts wouldn't deleted or did you posted in bounty, ico or off topic sections? If so than you won't get payment. Sometimes it can be happened if your post didn't meet the criteria or constructive. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Hello! for me the problem is always the same, I received nothing since the 29/10 but it does not matter, since the contest is more important for the moment and can be, after the 04/11 everything will be back in the order.

The payment system is working fine for me since the first day, sometimes I think some of the threads I write are deleted so some posts are missing.

Actually yes I still getting paid, from posting to the payments it is not very long time, thanks to the admins really they keeping their words, maybe your posts are deleted so this the reason why you are not getting paid 

Mine payments stopped for a couple of days between  28-31 of october, but the payments has resumed appropriately since yesterday.

20 hours ago, Ratash said:

Yes i do you have to learn about when the day begin and when it ends so you can do in that time periode and earn all your money and you should make posts with atleast 100 characters.

That is a good point you highlighted there and I have been looking around for the server timer  myself, did anyone get to figure it out yet? As for my payments, I see them accumulating real good at my Yobit account.

The system for paying per psots is still working fine and I never had any problem yet. As long as you make posts in the right categories and you respect the length requirements everything should be alright 

6 hours ago, Moldovan said:

Vous avez plus de 390 postes dans votre profil, mais si vous vérifiez le nombre de postes restant, il en reste moins de 350. Vous devez donc créer environ 40 postes supplémentaires, puis vous recommencez à gagner de l'argent, selon le système.

Thank you, yes maybe that's why.

So the pay rate framework is still ready for action, make a point to watch that most if post are not erased or you may be posting in an inappropriate segment and no pay will be given for these peolpe.

Actually last day and today i already recieved my payment.  But my work post since oct.28 to nov.1 they not pay me. J dont know why. I already check my yobit account if the payment is there but nothing. I hope next time they fix the problem. 

Just now, vincent725 said:

Maybe because some of your post didn't got count due to deletion. I observe that some of my post didn't count due to that I commented on a topic that is been deleted by the admins. I suggest that you choose the topic that has many replied because that's what I do and all may post are counted

I think that is the reason but I have been paid again. But just for one post. Only 1000 satoshi. Maybe I should review my post and my profile if something happen. But for now I will just observe and learn and post what I think can help others. I will also post to ask question if I want to learn something.

10 minutes ago, Raihan555 said:
Yes, I am still getting paid. Maybe you are not paid because you maybe post on airdrop of topic and bounties section which they will not pay for your post

That's right, payment for each post is still paid. This is a long-term event, as explained by the moderator.
Users will not be paid if posting on off topic, Airdrop, bounties and chat messages ..

Actually last day and today i already recieved my payment.  But my work post since oct.28 to nov.1 they not pay me. J dont know why. But its ok. hopefully next time they fix the problem. 

39 minutes ago, heather said:

Actually last day and today i already recieved my payment.  But my work post since oct.28 to nov.1 they not pay me. J dont know why. But its ok. hopefully next time they fix the problem. 

I think your post or the thread at your post was deleted.

Anyway about the balance, did cryptotalk update the balance same like signature every 3-4 hours?

1 hour ago, RyujinONE said:

I think your post or the thread at your post was deleted.

Anyway about the balance, did cryptotalk update the balance same like signature every 3-4 hours?

I dont think so. How can i know if my post was deleted ?

Yes they update the balance jn yobit 3-4 hours. 

Yes. I still paid by posting everyday jn this forum. As of now theres no problem about payment but last few days i wasnt recieved any payment from my post. 

2 hours ago, vincent725 said:

As of now I experience that some of my post is not counted to be payed which is weird on my part because I posted right and I didn't violate rules in this forum. Hope that someone can help me to figure out what's going on because it's quite devastating on my part especially that I'm obeying all the rules of this forum. 

I'm also having this issue. I was also not paid 29/10 to 2/11. I thought maybe because of the new rules, some topics are moved to offtopic or bounties and the post do not count anymore. 

I'm not sure what is going on, I received payment since 3/11, but not for all posts. Maybe more topics are being reported (I also report spam/copy/paste) and those posts don't count...?

Yes I have recently joined cryototalk.org forum & after 50 posts , I immediately started recieving payment for the next posts from 51th post. & Today's I have will be receiving my 3rd payment, I m receiving my payment without any issue I m really happy for that.

Yes. I still have recieve my payment every post i made in this forum. And thankyou for that, i can earn money and provide my personal needs.  

Yes. I still have recieve my payment every post i made in this forum. And thankyou for that, i can earn some money. 

12 hours ago, kim herrera said:

You probably got deleted messages. You should check and count them.

I think your correct I am checking in my some post. And there are ones that are not there. Luckily I have been paid again just lately. But now I see to it to make post that are informative and can be useful for me and the others.

21 hours ago, Philippe2001 said:

So far the payment is done
Make your posts good to be worth the amount paid

Good hear that members are getting payments for their hard work and it’s inspired me to work here.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/2/2019 at 4:15 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

It's been four days since I got last payment from my post. I had post some post with that four days but I didn't receive any payment. What do you think happened? Or do you still receive any payment? 

Don't worry, you will get your payment but it needs time to processing your payment. I also break at least 1week , i didn't open this forum and post anything. When i started yesterday, my post has been paid this morning.

Yes. I still have recieve my payment every post i made in this forum. As of now i have no problem with my payment.