Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mostawda3

Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote

On 11/1/2019 at 10:36 AM, hexwin said:

People are doing this and post one line of text just to fill up and to make their post look better.

I would start to give warnings to if members repeat this multiple times and Quote long posts.

I do not find it attractive to quote the post I think it make your post look worse than the normal simple comment, what do you think about it?

Yes, it is good idea because long post are wastage of time and no one can carefully read it. So, we should post minimize and effective comments. It make us bother and we scroll up and down more than normal which regret our attention.

Some members here are using inappropriate using of quoting, if we continue this kind of act, it only cause annoyance on other members. If you want to quote someone's idea, then select the most important  lines you wanted to reply on. So it could be easily read by other members.

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Chetri said:

Some members here are using inappropriate using of quoting, if we continue this kind of act, it only cause annoyance on other members

Definitely correct mate, I'm the one of the members here who are getting annoyed for the members who are quoting all of the post even though they're pointing out the laat sentences, we need to used the "quote selection" to be pleasing to the eyes of other members and it's easier to understand.

In my opinion, you have to scroll a lot before you can finally get the original answer. The features you showed us are really helpful and will save a lot of time. This will increase our productivity as more comments will appear on one page. Because some times when the network is bad some posts are repeated may decide to delete a thank you.   

Yes I also agree with your opinion and I also appreciate you because you Raise this type of things because many people are very conscious to join this real basin in program but most of them don't know how to start their work on it so when they create your post then they will not know how to manage this thing so they create a lengthy post that no one want to like to read their post and not give a good reputation so avoid these things and work hard and be patient because work hard is the key of success in every part of life through this platform.

Thank you very much for this teaching you have given me I did not know this way of quoting a publication and I think you are right it is very cumbersome to see a commentary with a quote on a topic too long it is best to use this recommendation to only quote a specific part of the text.

Normally my dear brother if you are requoting someone's post that means you are supporting what that member or probably you are trying to correct him ot her so when you are requoting make it in a very short and well constructive posts.Thanks

Of course, I agree with you. Because, it is better to select the key point you want to respond to. And we already have a feature to reduce the length of the long quote int selected, so always do it before quoting any post.  

• +1 1

22 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

Normally my dear brother if you are requoting someone's post that means you are supporting what that member or probably you are trying to correct him ot her so when you are requoting make it in a very short and well constructive posts.Thanks

Dear quote mean when you want to tell members about anything I mean you inform someone and it is very good option in this platform because when someone talking about my posts they only quote and I understand what they mean as sometimes I quote members for find out their mistake..

There are many beginners in this forum who don't know about minimizing quote. I also didn't know about this but I had read a post about a few days ago about minimizing the quotes and I had learned then. That's true that quoting in a long posts is really very irritating so we should minimize the long posts as a quote. 

This is a great idea my friend. Sometimes when I am browsing topics, I am tired of dragging down the mouse wheel because of the content I have already read, being quoted by multiple users. It is frustrating. I hope the cryptotalk forum which has a very user-friendly interface integrates a feature like you proposed. Thank you for your contribution

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Honstly you are right its a great idea i think the adminstriation should read this and work on this so the posts look more tidy and we feel more comfortable when we read them . Thus we get the statement in brief

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you are right
The excessive and indiscriminate use of Quote is really annoying
There are a lot of people who use Quote to define the entire topic and write a single line of comment, I don't understand why
The use of Quote is straightforward, and it is to focus on an idea, word, or link rather ، not entire topic

Of course it is very annoying, but it is possible that there is a huge topic that cannot be answered with a long topic
Let's keep this in mind.

• +1 1

You are right, my dear friend, I also feel annoyed when I see a long quote.I hope that all members who use the quote will shorten these quotes to facilitate browsing of publications

It's very important to dont quote the hole post if it's very long to keep the post clean ,because when you use the phone browser it's very hard to scroll down all the time and wait until the load of the page.  

• +1 1

I never quoted any member since I joined the cryptotalk platform because I don't know how to do that, so I learn from this publish on how to quote fellow members and also how to minimize a long posts during quotation, thank you for this important points shared.

• +2 1

Hello dear, I think this is one of the ways to quote fellow members in your posts because there so much challenge to quotation of members, so thank you for sharing this important and useful point with us, it is really useful and helpful. 

I believe with you that the end of the quote should be set because it irritates me greatly when I visit one of the posts and try to read responses on it because the lengthy quotes take a long time to read since I only are using the comment in serious situations.