Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Mobile mining, faucet claiming or sleep whole day?

It is impossible to rely on faucets and cloud mining sites to earn such an amount daily or weekly, as most of these sites are fake or give only a few profits, so it is just a waste of time.

If you want to learn or earn  extra money so you should do work at a lot of places because you just choose these three places for this and why the others . you should do select also the other.

Yeah I agree with you better to sleep in the whole day than this getting a little amount of tokens, you just really waste your time if you doing it. It is really not worth your time.

• +2 1

On 10/31/2019 at 12:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

This shouldent be a choice because no one will site when they can earn free money only by taking some of their free times, yeah most fullish persons don't like to work but we all have the same choice to work both mining ans faucet sites.

There are many options other than these options that you offer Why do they offer these options and they are slow-earning, I have other options for earning via cryptocurrencies

Hello friend, the truth is, I would not choose any of these ways, I do not feel that they are beneficial, I prefer to continue working in this forum, because here you learn and get paid for that.

A person should sleep in a mode and not disturb him, and then his thoughts become bright from the everydayness that surrounds us. Before going to bed, do not drink coffee and then the like is provided for an excellent and healthy sleep, which in everyday life is required to maintain the whole body. As for the phone, what you need to put into sleep mode and leave the cryptocurrency tap turned on..

• +2 1

Dear friend a  individual can sleep in a mode that does not disturb him, and then his thoughts will be free of the mundane that consumes us. Do not drink coffee or other caffeinated beverages before going to bed for an outstanding and safe sleep, which is expected in daily life to sustain the whole body. In terms of the handset, you can put it in silent mode and keep the cryptocurrency tap powered on.

It has become very difficult now to profit from such methods. I hope that we will have a good level of awareness so that you can overcome all these difficulties.

These methods are not good at all and will not help you with anything better sleep, and it will make you psychologically benefit more from these things that will not benefit you in anything

• +4 1

You have to take into account the time that we will use and that it is well directed and organized, in which the achievements and profits are your objective.

• +1 1

I rather to sleep the whole day than wasting time for a penny.. It's not worth your time unless you have many referrals in faucets that could be profitable, but it is really hard to get referrals..

• +3 1

On 10/31/2019 at 2:29 PM, Luciferludz said:

Which one do you think is a best way to earn free cryptocurrencies online between.

1: Mobile mining to earn  85 Satoshis while you fall a sleep?

2: Faucet claiming to earn 1500 satoshis while you spent more than 20 hours online?

3: To sleep whole day without earn something?

Which one do you think is a best alternative for you. Put your opinion concerned with those three sections only.

Mobile minning.

But this is not eorksble because, most of the time these kind of things actually do not work in many wwys.

they always become a Drastic part of the scene.

So, in my opinion go for Faucet claiminig because.

you earned something in the end.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Fakir10 said:

I think if you're working on a faucet all day long you just won't be able to find a great idea how to earn more because your thoughts will all be around the faucet and this little money.

But where is the huge money here in crypto world? most airdrops are fake, most investments are fake the only thing I know to be real is trading and holding, what do you know to be real.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The best way to make money, in my opinion, is portable mining, because I don't want to rely on faucets. It could offer me nothing but waste time and sleep without doing something is definitely wrong.

• +4 1

If you are confused about these options, you should choose the taps.  There are a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency by working on some websites.  You will make more money from the taps.  If your goal is financial profit, you must focus on knowledge first in order to learn trading and correct investment methods.  When you gain knowledge and experience, you will earn big money through trading.

• +1 1

Doing trade and searching for active referrals is good to do to earn a good income for your living. I commented above I commented above for those who choose the option of just sleeping and doing nothing. 

This is a good opportunity to generate money while you sleep, I really do not like faucets, but I can say that mining is really good, for this it takes a lot of time to earn so little money, but I like mining that nothing is done , but we can withdraw in time. My dear colleague I would like to know what is this platform.

Well if at all i have to choose from those options i take the second one,but there is more options that you can earn more,like this forum if you give some time you can earn more to your wallet because you get payment in two ways in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

I advise you to sleep, it is better than taps and mining, because that is exhausting and you will not gain much, so I consider that a good night sleep judge is better than that.

• +1 1

There's a lot of mobile mining mate and one of it which is trusted is the Pi network. Pi network is now starting at phase 3 and having an initial online wallet, the Pi that we earned is just called an Test-Pi which is having a test or BETA by sending an Pi to one another. If you want to try it, kindly download Pi network on google apps.

Gonna choose to sleep as when I woke up, I can think another way to earn money. Seriously, who will waste their time on faucets to earn only a penny a day? Trading is still the best option for me though mining is profitable in last two years, it is not worth to do to now. 

• +2 1

I think mining on the phone is not a good idea. if you mine then the battery will die quickly. also faucet is a waste of time just because it's value is very little and you also know if bitcoin price go up then we get from tap less and less.

• +2 1

I believe that mobile mining and taps are a waste of time, so I do not recommend them and they also cause harm to your mobile device, so I advise you to stay away from them and take advantage of this forum to earn cryptocurrency.

• +4 1