What is trading? - What is a trader? - Page 6 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
erikson90

What is trading? - What is a trader?

Trading is a series of process that is done to gain buying or selling of gooods or crypto  in market or online and it can be a steady position even if it's in hiddin you can still thinking

Trading are negotiations to buy and sell a cryptomoney or asset in order to generate a profit from that operation 

Traders is the person in charge of carrying out the operation of buying and selling 

• +3 1

My friend as I know that trading and financial markets is not an easy matter and it needs a lot of experience and follow-up on a permanent basis so that you know how to earn profits

• Useful or interesting 1

Firstly we should know the definition of both the trading and the traders to understand completely.

Trading is the action or activity of buying and selling goods and services.

Trader is the person who buys or sells goods, currency or shares

Trading is basically a process of buying and selling good or things in order to gain profut through selling. Trading is done with the marlet rates you have to see the rates of the market. Or things or currency to trade . The person who do this all process is called a trader.. traders do that they buy at low price and will sell on high price in order to gain profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

I've been trading in crypto since 2017 and for me Traders look for profitable trading opportunities by analyzing financial and economic data, making use of technical analysis, seeking to identify anything that is over or under-valued, and by drawing on their own knowledge and experience. Traders have to make quick decision most of the time. This is the defination for trader for me and i want to add that trading is very stresful job, especially if this is your only job.

• +5 1

In my experience, trading is buying low and selling high. the in between is a waste of time and effort. I follow the charts and I buy when I think the price is really made its dips and started giving turning signals. And I sell when it hits my predetermined take profit range. I am not a daytrader and I will never be one because it is risky and a waste of your time

• +4 1

Actually trading means buying and selling something that could be assets, currencies or something else and trader is who someone is involved to doing it. A trader buy something at low prices and stores it for a period of time in wait to prices of that good to increase. Trader sells with high prices. 

I agree with you that the number of investors via the internet has increased significantly because they can access the markets very easily while they are at their homes

On 10/3/2020 at 10:04 PM, erikson90 said:

A trader buys and sells financial assets (stocks, bonds, currencies, options, etc.) while monitoring market price movements in real time in order to generate profits from a certain capital.

The trader can be self-employed, using their own money, or salaried, using the money of others. You can specialize in certain assets or markets and certain styles of trading: binary options trader, commodity trader, high frequency or scalper trader, Forex trader, oil trader, or day trader.

+ Since the rise of the Internet, independent traders who trade with their own money at home are more and more numerous, since access to the markets is now much easier.

+ The companies that employ salaried traders are mostly financial institutions but can also be private listed companies whose main business is another.

Thank you so much dude for sharing this great information with us and teaches us about trader in a very good way. Exactly from yours words anyone can understand this term very clearly. Have a nice day dude.

• +4 1

Trading is  the exchange of things in real life and exchabge of digital assets on pur crypto life . And the person who buy and sell the digital asset , digital currency is called a trader. . Trading is basically done to get profit like in real life we want to sell our product with high profit or even those rates which in up for buying rates. Same rule is apply on oyr digital assets.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. For me, I am still new here, so I am still learning, and I learned about trading through your topic. Thank you

Stock trading involves buying and selling stocks frequently in an attempt to time the market. The goal of stock traders is to capitalize on short-term market events to sell stocks for a profit, or buy stocks at a low. Some stock traders are day traders, which means they buy and sell several times throughout the day.

A trader is an individual who engages in the buying and selling of financial assets in any financial market, either for himself or on behalf of another person or institution. The main difference between a trader and an investor is the duration for which the person holds the asset.

Many people have heard the word “trading” in the news, but not everyone understands what it means. For some citizens, the brokers or dealers are men who wear strict suits with ties, drive expensive cars, etc. This is not entirely true.

Both men and women can be new merchants, regardless of their looks. To work, they only need a laptop or smartphone with an Internet connection.

Trading is the talk of economic assets that is the buy and auction of currency pairs, stocks, merchandise and digital currencies through trading platforms provided by brokerage firms with the purpose of profit from the transfer of the prices of these assets in the track we expected. It is no dissimilar from exchanging no matter which besides in our each day vivacity except that it is ready by the use of the internet.

Hello everyone, simply,trading is the process of buying and selling money and the way of exchanging currencies.And the trader is the person who trade and invest his money ,also he sells and exchange his money with others to get profit and earn money.

A trader is an individual or entity who engage in short term buying and selling of an item, equity, or in some cases Crypto assets like bitcoin, Ethereum amogst others. Traders monitors the market and take advantage of changes in value.

An important and useful topic where a person can learn how to start the process of monitoring market movements in order to achieve profits and get what he wants from those profits where there are markets dedicated to that process in order to benefit from it very much

I think all information about the definition of trading and who a trader means, has been well explained in the topic and I just want to highlight on certain factors that we should know about this businesses below. Tradingis not eay because it comes with risk of losing money and this one is even displayed in brokers on risk disclaimer.

Creating a good strategy and learning more about this businesses should be our desire before depositing money into our trading accounts.

Trading is the most effective way to earn through cryptocurrencies. We can easily earn from this method and it's one of the safest way to earn Crypto. A person who does trading is called a trader. A trader has to always keep an eye to the market so that at the exact moment they can trade with some great currencies. 

Edited by Shemalia

Trading is simply an exchange of commodities. It has been happening since ancient times. It began with barter trade. Now it has been replaced by currency on the one side and a commodity on the other side. The main people who participate in the trade are called Traders.

On 10/21/2020 at 1:36 PM, Mir Hamza said:

A trader sells any currency pound or anything by selling and in this way he earns his profit. A trader sell and buy the currencies and the other thing and earn their profit. But on the other hand, trading is a very big platform in which one cannot add in any way. There are different ways to trading like forex trading, cryptocurrency trading etc. But for any kind of trading, we have the knowledge and skills for it, only then we will be able to succeed in it, but it will not be possible with knowledge and skills. 

Trade is simply the buying and selling of goods and services for the propose of making profit and satisfying customers wants and need. Trade is good most especially trading in cryptocurrency that dosnt have any middle man.

Trading is the process of investing currency and exchange it to others.Trading is the professional work and it's very experienced work. 

Trading or business is a certain activity which is performed with the intention to make profit. But this activity can also result into a loss as well. Usually, we see that in the beginning of the business or trade that it is not profitable. We need to invest more time and resources to reach breakeven,a no profit no loss situation, and then after the trade is well established, it becomes profitable enough to fulfill our needs. Crypto trading has introduced a new innovation in the business world. In the world of crypto currency, you barely face any losses. On this platform, a smart working approach is needed to succeed which is not as critical and tough as other regular businesses. 

I have heard a lot about Trade and Trader since I entered the forum and really started to wonder what this means.
Thank you for clarifying things for me
We Newcomers really need educational posts to understand the business well!