Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Crypto 2009-2016 what are you doing in life?

2009-2010 I just graduated from school, 2011 I got a job and at the end of 2016 I got to know crypto from a friend who invited me to work on a project and trade crypto. At the moment I am quite satisfied with the results of what I used to do.

In the years 2009-2016 many things happens in my life. I entered the cryptoworld around 2015. And from then my life started to change. I gained knowledge about the cryptoworld and started trading. And soon I got into the crypto vibe and I started earning a good profit from it. 

from 2009 to 2016 i joined a site which gives us payment for clicking adds. after some time they introduce us btc payments system than they scammed people and ran away but they taught us a new way to earn. than i tried so much for crypto currency earnings and i found it very interesting. so i started earning in crypto currency from 2016. i was addicted so much of crypto and physical and mentally disturbed from that. than i leave crypto world for 2 years. after that i again join the crypto world and now wisely earning. Earnings are in very small amount but i am not addicted to crypto currencies now.

My first time know about cryptocurrency is around 2013, where some thread on forum in my country is mass publishing about Bitcoin. From that i see some faucet recommendation, just try it and collect some. From faucet i get around 1 BTC, but that time i still stupid so i just sell it to buy some purchase for my phone. Like pay billing and online games. After know Bitcoin prices going up like today. I have a plan to save some Bitcoin and don't want take same mistake.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I know about btc from 2012 but then i was not aware of btc. i was involved in crypto market from 2017 and after that i have started trading now i am making good profit from trading.

in 2015 i joined in crypto for making a international payment my friend telled me bitcoin international payment fess very low and after that i  earned lots of money trouogh crypto or airdrops

I was unemployed from crypto 2009 to 2016 but since a few days ago I've learned to earn money doing this so I want to make more money here.

23 minutes ago, butyrka1986 said:

Just this whole period of my life was not connected with cryptocurrencies, no matter how painful it was for me. I started working with cryptocurrencies in 2017 and before that I had only heard about them. But nothing, everything is still in front, and there is a chance to catch up.

yea i see a lot of people regretting they did not get in crypto before and forget to be thankful they are in crypto now because there are still lots of people who doesnt even know what bitcoin is.

i came to know this cryptocurrency in 2016 because of my friend named Najeeb.he introduced me this field and i regret it that i should have been knew it earlier.but also im am gratefull to this field and to my friend.

I am not really a fan of technology back in 2009 so I sucked really hard on computers etc. I heard cryptos in news but again I am not familiar on how to efficiently use internet until I got my first job in 2017(sorry if it was not 2016). My friend introduced me bitcoin and that's how it all started.

On 10/30/2019 at 9:13 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

Yes it changed my life. The time period about which you are asking was a very important time in my life. It was the life building time to me. I was very busy then in my life. I never looked into crypto at that time. But 2 years back it came to me a very promising option to make my life better. So i jumped into it. 

On 1/2/2020 at 9:50 AM, Kuroashii said:

I am not really a fan of technology back in 2009 so I sucked really hard on computers etc. I heard cryptos in news but again I am not familiar on how to efficiently use internet until I got my first job in 2017(sorry if it was not 2016). My friend introduced me bitcoin and that's how it all started.

yea man i was in the same boat as you, back in 2009 i didnt pay much attention to technologies and even when i got into it the price was already too much, but im glad i was in.

The crypto currency is not so much popular currency till the 2016 year. But now the crypto currency become a very popular currency of the world and many peoples earns money through this platform. After the bull run in 2017. the more peoples use this currency as a payment method

In 2009-2015 i dont know what crypto and btc is, then in 2016-2017 im try doing faucet clicking captcha to get xrb to fill my free time, and after that im back to crypto world at end of 2018 then bought some eth

Edited by DidaNahrisya

My main job is manager in hotel. I work as a part time in crypto world. I also invest 10-20% from my salary in crypto market. I have around $5000 crypto portfolio right now since 2009.

I found out about bitcoin around the end of 2016 while searching for information about online jobs. Accidentally found a bitcointalk forum and from there try faucet, airdrop and bounty until now 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

We all miss a good chance from 2009 to 2016 .if we found crypto in 2009 and buy 100$ worth of bitcoin then in 2016 we become millionaire and fulfill our all dreams.

You can tell when and where you came to cryptocurrency and how it has changed in your life.

Let me repeat, just before the success here is the talk of the crypto currency and your past.

During 2009 - 2016 I barely knew cryptocurrency, I was in to paid to clicks at that time, there were one or two advertisement on crypto but crypto was not that popular, I didn't get into crypto until 2017 when prices that rising fast.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:43 PM, cryptokram said:

You can tell here what you really doing that time, how and when you came in cryptocurrency and what did it change in your life.

I will repeat again, only crypto currency talk and your past before becoming a successful here.

The influence of Bitcoin hasn't been felt fully on my life since I started to enter it. It's just that the income I get from bitcoin is not bad for additional allowance so far.

At that time I was in school, and I was studying and for my pocket money I was completely depended on my parents. In 2017, I was first known about cryptos and it was a golden year for crypto world.

Well, i didn't know what is the bitcoin and also the cryptocurrency that time, im just playing some online games, im spreading all of my time just to play a game and also to study, when i encounter this cryptocurrency by preferring by my friends, im now starting earning here in this forum.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:43 PM, cryptokram said:

To be sincere with you, I don't know that cryptocurrency even exist by that time but thank God I now do and can tell someone about cryptocurrency

On 10/30/2019 at 8:43 PM, cryptokram said:

Yes i have seen the chart of  bitcoin in 2017 i have some time to join this forum and get the knowledge about the cryptoworld before joining the cryptotalk i dont have any clue what is the crypto currencies and now i have learn lots of information about the cryptoworld.