How and Where do you spend Crypto? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

How and Where do you spend Crypto?

On 10/30/2019 at 5:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

Do you spend crypto daily and for what purpose?

What is your favorite place that accepts Bitcoin and other crypto?

I have never used up all of my crypto because the wallet system requires that I still keep 0.0000001 in our wallet. but I always take my crypto every weekend to be used to fill my life. yobit is my best platform to get and exchange my crypto.

• +1 1

Generally i do trade with cryptos i got from various campaign and finally i convert them to fiat to make them usable because still there is not that much option to spend crypto i mean everyone still do not take crypto as payment.       

How and Where do you spend Crypto? Right now I m spending my cryptocurrency on cryptocurrency market trade, so where on market trade and trade selling and buying others coins with others coins.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

9 minutes ago, arjunsingh said:

Sometimes I buy online services using Bitcoin. Like I have used Bitcoin to purchase an Instagram account from a seller who only had Bitcoin as payment option.

10 minutes ago, Sidratul aziza said:

Here, we'll summarize how and where to spend your cryptocurrencies, as well as how to transfer the currencies to a MasterCard that lets you spend ...

connect your cryptocurrency to debit card in this awy it will help you to spend it like cash.where ever visa card is accepted you can spend your cryptocurrency there.

In my opinion, everyone should invest in cryptocurrency and profit from it, and depending on how well it will cost those profits, I think of that as a calculationIn fact, by investing, those profits can actually be converted to more graphical, I think in this case you will be able to invest in your profile again in a new business so as to maximize profits

In my opinion, a man should have a good idea about his investment and also have a sense of management so that he can turn more profitable towards him or convert it so that he can profitI think because the money he gets from a satisfied currency, he can make more profit by investing in a new business or a new business

it will exchanged to our country currency and by that it would help me pay for some stuff like basic needs, loads and paying bills that how i used to spend my coin. 

32 minutes ago, White man said:

Problem with them is they are not working in every country or they have higher fees, so I don't use any of them.

You are telling people to not use crypto but you do!!, crypto is a global currency and o think everyone should use it.

i hope, the world more better. blockchain is key for future world, and it's applicable in every sectors. our life more easy, because save cost alot than traditional system, the world is more better. blockchain is key for future worldband it's applicable in every sectors and very part of life . our life is more easy, because save cost is alot than a traditional system.. It is good to hold Bitcoin, but it is even better if we hold and spend our crypto.
If nobody spends, how can we expect mass adoption.

I use various cryptocurrency coins to make payments to international business and individual sellers in order to get some paid service, i also use bitcoin for making transaction when there are no other option available.

I can also pay the bills and send Fiat to my friends and family. I can also use it to buy credit for the game. Then I have to transfer it to Appi Wallet which COINS.PH and I can use it to buy cellphone loads...

On 1/25/2020 at 4:39 PM, Darkelf11 said:

I do not use my bitcoin balances on a daily basis. Not using it as mode of payment on stores or whatsoever place or thing that need to have a payment. I only store bitcoin and wait until it reach higher value. I am also doing some tradings both in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Me too .. its a good thing to know that there's someone trade him earnning and make more profits .. I'm glad to read your comment 

1 hour ago, Shifat007 said:

I tired my crypto currencies on gambling sites, nearby is not a lot you canister procure with crypto, I will hold your fire until additional miniature online shops swell prop up for crypto currencies and fire up spending.

Cryptocurrency is new technology and has lot of advantages. It can be use just like actual money you can transfer your crypto currency to depit card and it can be used anywhere which allow the payment from visa card

Nope, i didn't speculate it i use bitcoin Mostly for paying some internet bill and pulse on the local exchange in my country that accepts bitcoin.

On 10/30/2019 at 6:05 PM, hexwin said:

We all have some crypto in Bitcoins in our wallets, but do we ever spend out crypto, or we only speculate?

I spending my bitcoin every day because this give big help to me especially to sustain my family daily needs.  Thats why bitcoin and cryptotalk gives big help to me to survive my family daily needs

2 minutes ago, Noman vai said:

Problem with them is they are not working in every country or they have higher fees, so I don't use any of them.It is so good at least we can spend it in this was.If nobody spends, how can we expect mass adoption.

Newegg is site that accepts Bitcoin for all type of computer related trade.

I'm still gathering more bitcoin and I use bitcoin in everyday life as buying some goods or food because I'm in the country don't defend the way of crypto-currencies but I can sell crypto-currencies are one of the brokers in my country and receive real money

On 10/30/2019 at 3:05 PM, hexwin said:

I dont spend my crypto daily when they are gathered enough then i spend some on my personal things where i really need money.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:05 AM, hexwin said:

You asking this question which is very very funny to me because you can not have money and be asking how to spend the money you have work for in your work place or little, note that the more we see bitcoin as money the better for it's usability.

I'm trading bitcoins to litecoin inside yobit. Because litecoin have very low transfer charges. Then I'm transferring those litecoin to wazirx account for convert them into USD. This process is not that hard but because of its lil complexity it seems hard for beginners.

In my case i collect it for long time and i buy something for that i wanted to buy from long, and i spent this earned money for my day to day life expenses.

I spend crypto currency on buying airtime but save most of it to buy some expensive things I cannot buy so I can save for about a year to be able to have enough.

Edited by Bruno52

On 2/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, Heroshema said:

Me too .. its a good thing to know that there's someone trade him earnning and make more profits .. I'm glad to read your comment 

Ow, I am also glad that my comment reached you. Trading for me is really a fun and game to do, not just fun, it is also exciting and challenging. Honestly, I have lost more than the what I have invested right now. Probably that is just normal since I am just starting and making myself to be used with tradings. Wish me luck!

nMvFbuZ.png