Use Bitcoin to buy car? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Use Bitcoin to buy car?

Yes i saw this on social media and it was good to know, most of the other countries don't accept crypto as payment method. buying car using bitcoin is good to know, that tell's that industries are atleast seeing potential what can cryptos can do. like less paper transactions.

If I have enough bitcoin to buy a car, of course I want it, although maybe Lamborghini and some luxury brand requires a lot of BTC, in my country with at least 0.4-0.7 BTC can already get used cars from several well-known brands such as Mitsubishi, Honda, BMW and many more.

My dream is to purchase a car with Bitcoin. Not a lot of places accept that type of payment, but maybe in a few more years it will be the norm. Imagine sitting down with the car salesman, and you send the payment to the wrong Bitcoin address. I would be so angry if that happened to me. I'm sure they would have some sort of protection to keep that from happening. 

I wish a have enough bitcoin to buy a car. In future if I have enough bitcoin I will buy car using bitcoin. My favourite car is Lamborghini. I want to buy this car using bitcoin in future.   

I live in Bangladesh.Bitcoin is not common in our country and Bitcoin government is closed in our country.We cannot buy cars through bitcoin.

I also want to buy a car using bitcoin, but my bitcoin is not enough to buy a car, I'm collecting it right now, hopefully it's enough.

Yes I have seen a lot of social media who are selling car for bitcoin, I don’t know why they are selling but I know it is gonna be best thing for us, there are a lot of car dealers who are selling cars for bitcoin as payment, here in my country there are some dealers who sell cars for bitcoin, and it is making car buying too easy for everyone, so I think every country should arrange this facility.

No way mate lol I am not the kinda guy that spends all his earnings on luxurious cars or the likes. I like to keep things simple. I mostly dont wanna cash my btc i just wanna keep accumulating it lol

On 10/29/2019 at 3:14 PM, hexwin said:

image.png.8549f48fdfa796250fc9bfe383caad3e.png

Would you use your Bitcoin to buy new car?

You can buy several car brands with your Bitcoin today.

Most famous is Lamborgini and Tesla, but  there are other brands offering deals with Bitcoin.

Would you buy and sell your car for Bitcoin now?

One of my general tastes is that, to be able to buy a coin bitcoin car, in that case it would be a classic TVR Cerbera or a less expensive one with a Ford Ka or an orange Fortuner 2020, they are cars that call me a lot of attention and well ... There are too many cars with which we can count in general, but that would be clandestinely buying the cars that I told you, I don't know if TVR accepts bitcoin legally as a payment method.

Rambut yang hitam pikiran juga berbeda-beda yg berani berinvestasi saat ini mungkin mereka yakin semua bakal kembali naik di  berikut nya kemungkinan saja coin simpanannya banyak jd investasi pilihan terbaik bg Nya...

It seems that some large automakers such as BMW, Ford, Mercedes & Renault have started testing blockchain as a payment processor. They may start using blockchain for receiving payment from customers soon.

More interesting is the fact that automakers think about self-paying cars! According to Cointelegraph, they give cars digital IDs and when the vehicle plugged in for charging the battery it can automatically pay fees without specialized hardware!

Even Tata Motors of India is thinking about blockchain solutions for payments!

More info:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bmw-general-motors-ford-to-start-testing-blockchain-payments-in-cars

Who doesn't want it really a great deal, but I don't want a Lamborghini to be a little modest I want a Mercedes or any other modern car. This is not a problem at all for me, Because i don't know how to drive. Lol.

If we are able to buy a car using Bitcoin then it is excellent, but what happens for the volatile price of Bitcoin? If it goes low, then the buyer is in profit or the seller will be in lose.

I don't know who is taking risk of such things with their money. Here some people started to accept Bitcoin in the past, but now nothing.

I agreed with you, i also have no idea about it. Like our country, Bitcoin is not legal in our country. So, it is not possible to buy a car with Bitcoin in my country. I believe that, the government of our country will be very quick to legalize Bitcoin. Then we also buy a car with Bitcoin in our country.

So far, I haven't heard of any of the car company or any other car dealer anywhere in the entire world which have started giving such kind of facility to its customers like they can have a car of their very own choice by paying the amount not in the form of paper money but in the form of crypto coins. However, there are very much possibility that thing will happen in the days to come and then you will be able to have the car by using your bitcoins.

It will be a good achievement. If I can buy a car buy trading using BTC. But I think it would be a dream maybe. I don't know. Good idea.. 

in theory it is possible and it is also very convenient only that i believe that afterwards i would have problems with the declaration of income, taxes in the sense of explaining the origin of the funds / money used to buy the car

To buy a car using bitcoin it is enough to find seller willing to accept the crypto currency as a payment.

However it should be added that not many people agree to sell their car in exchange for cryptocurrency.

But i saw something on my social media account's that in some other countries they already accepting crypto as a payment for a car.