Starting my own exchange 🙌 - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Luciferludz

Starting my own exchange 🙌

You can start your own exchange.

You can earn very huge money by starting an exchange.

But plz don't  scam anyone.

If your exchange will be nice then i will invest 1000$

On 10/29/2019 at 7:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

Oh it's very hard bro to make exchange because the hacker these days are interested in platforms so it will cost you more than 1 million dollar from my point of view but I think you can earn 1 million dollar in less than a year but it's counted on the traffic on your exchange

Together with our partners, we counted the budget for launching the exchange - $ 4 million. WITH WHITE-PAPAPER edition. If you want create own technical backend - $20-30 MLN. You need more $$$ for liquidity, savings insurance and technical audit. And what about PR? airdrops/trading competition... 

On 29.10.2019 at 12:59, Luciferludz said:

Guys I'm planning to launch my own cryptocurrency exchanger site in the future. So I wanna ask how much capital should  I starring with in order to success my business without an crisis?

It's not that expensive to launch your own crypto exchange, practically everyone can afford this. But to promote it and get it recognized is a far complicated task which requires a lot of financial resources! So think twice before investing anything in such start up. If you are ready to face any issues that will arise then act fast as competitors are already on the tail. 

Okay, let's start with the fact that this is normal monitoring.

According to some sources, it has been working since 2014, but I did not find any specific reviews, only 2 pieces after the review and how beautiful and reliable it is supposedly. They promise much broader functionality than in "BestChange", and even 15 bucks upon registration. I don’t know, I don’t know...😕

If it is a good idea but on the way, several aspects must be considered, if you want a decentralized or centralized exchange since this is key to starting this type of projects, the main thing is to have the capital to be able to fund the accounts you will need and How many pairs will you need to start your page, in terms of software there are many options that you can use to start with free software or projects already licensed for use, the important thing about implementing an exchange is that it is safe, it must have security advanced with verification by phone, email and second factor of authentication, among other options such as secure IP addresses for withdrawals and internal system with protocols that allow administrators to manage security levels very well, these aspects are somewhat technical but you must consider among others such as promotion, marketing and getting investors, I hope this helps and can investigate more.

z7K3SYt.png

First, you need a lot of money to start your project by creating an exchange site and a professional team in the field of encryption and trading that manages your site and a successful marketing plan on social networks in order to promote your exchange site and I wish you success in your project.

I think that new exchanges don't make much sense now when DeFi DEX exchanges exists. They will need to compete with existing exchanges and with emerging DEXes. It will be hard to get any visibility in community without massive ad campaigns.

In order to start exchanging currencies, you must create a site and set a special budget for it in order to reach a good passive income, and you must reduce the commission value in order to attract a greater number of users more than adding  good team 

Having a exchange take a lot of afford, you will need to have lots of money to serve as an insurance, just in case something goes wrong and also a good team to run the platform.

El 28/10/2019 a las 10:59 p.m., Luciferludz dijo:

Chicos, estoy planeando lanzar mi propio sitio de intercambio de criptomonedas en el futuro. Entonces, quiero preguntar con cuánto capital debería protagonizar para tener éxito en mi negocio sin una crisis.

If you want to create a cryptocurrency exchange site you need a large amount of capital, and ask directly face to face with senior experts in the field of exchange who are experienced so that 

The hard part is gaining trust from people after the exchange and if you don't want to lose money through your own exchange then you need to make a trustworthy exchange and you need huge amount of money to start them on all the exchangesIs not and users will exchange money to them

You can start your own excahnge with fully functional systems. You need to have a complex background of codings & programmings. You can also summon some experts with high experience in the similar field.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

We see many of exchanges are launched everyday but end of the day they fail for certain reasons such as capital, so when you planning to launch your own exchange you must have very big team with seriously capital. 

Congratulations dear friend for your new goal. You will earn massively if your exchange can develop trust in the market. Because people only work with trusted exchange. If you do a single scam then your struggle will be destroyed.

Best of luck for future. 

I think to create exchanges you must have really big capital. Because you atleast must have employee for security, operational, and advertising atleast. Also you need some pair and have liquidated market there. 

I don't get reason why you need open new exchanges. I think all exchanges already have good feature and crowded market. Please learn first about business. Exchanges not only about website.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, Luciferludz said:

Starting your own exchange doesnt simple as you think, you must need big preparation of investment and also to come with unique features than others exchanges.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Firstly congrats for the vision but the implementation of the project is where the challenges is. We have two types of exchange... 1. Real time exchange of coins with blockchain e.g Yobit or Binance. 2. Swap exchange where your customers can swap BTC to ETH or BTC to USD (Paypal) or BTC to local bank, e.g changelly, Trustwallet, Uniswap etc.

Now, if you talking of number 1, then i believe you need HUGE FUND to start, you need good team, you need developers and programmers good in blockchain, you need serious advert and if possible airdrop to get community.

Then if you talking about number 2, it require less fund, less team or just one to two persons, no need for developers and programmers, you still need serious campaign or advert or airdrop if you plan to have your coins traded.

I wish you all the best.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Having a exchange take a lot of afford, you will need to have lots of money to serve as an insurance, just in case something goes wrong and also a good team to run the platform.

I think it’s very good idea for business. You can Start it and i hope all new member are benefited from your service. It is no need to any big amount for starting your business.  You can start it with little amount.

Edited by Locy
  • +1 1

Every investment requires a specific website. Money is spent on all those web sites. If you want to run your own business, it is best to have a web site. You can get ideas about crypt through the internet.