What do you think about Yobit? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

Hello friend, in my personal situation I did not know yobit, and I think I was missing the opportunity to meet one of the best exchanger in the market and a very good opportunity to improve in life and earn income ...

• +1 1

On 10/3/2020 at 6:27 PM, andresarrieta said:

That is more than correct Yobit could not have done a better job than using such a filter to hunt the living, I wish most airdrops had this kind of ideas so that the coins come out with a very reasonable value and meet their expectations, congratulations YOBIT .

I think Yobit did a great job but there still are a lot of gaps in this system of "useful posts", I think they should have told us about that earlier and still there are not specific dates of this event and they don't answer all the questions about the event, but anyway good luck for everyone.

Yobit is large trading platform that offer good services to it user without any restrictions, however yobit is required to check the progress of the work done here in cryptotalk. I rely on yobit for my daily exchange and trading but I could say is the best.

• +2 2

On 10/3/2020 at 6:32 PM, Srbanana said:

Personally, I like the way of working since it is a platform that in its trajectory has always offered what it has offered very well, which is one of the reasons why I work with Yobit, in terms of new currencies it is excellent for their way of working them.

I think Yobit did a great job but there still are a lot of gaps in this system of "useful posts", I think they should have told us about that earlier and still there are not specific dates of this event and they don't answer all the questions about the event, but anyway good luck for everyone.

I think I think Yobit is a good exchanger. We can transfer any coin at a much lower fee. Here our coins are safe. In addition, we now have a referral system to trade There are opportunities to earn.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I work mainly with 3 exchanges. There have been no problems with the Yobit exchange for more than 3 years. He spends a lot of drops. I like the variety of Fiat output. Also that there is no KYC.

• +1 1

Yobit is good . From what I have seen I like the platforms performanceand good execution speed .The transparency of it another  contributing factor . It's campaign to acknowledge users on all execution is impressive.

• +1 1

I have not yet a bad experience with yobit website exchange. I think they have one of the biggest selection of Crypto for trading. Multiple thing that your bid is doing which no one else like investox ponyrace etc. And it is also easy to use.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Dear youbit is basically  exchanger which help us to keep money in safe mode and also provide us facility of different currencies rates which is continuely running on youbit exchanger. We work on cryptotalk our earning is going to youbit exchanger which is basically is our safe wallet which have good security services.

• +1 1

Yobit is doing a very good job by introducing not just the new coin but by the introduction of the investment box.

• Useful or interesting 1

The wide range of coin on yobit makes it easy to access any type of coin for exchange, it's easy to break down any coin when you're on yobit, yobit even give chance to invest coins and earn certain perce from it, yobit is the best

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If I would say yobit is one of the best crypto site have come across and it ease of use 

I hope they create their mobile app soon 

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't get any thing from yobit till know and that's because i am new to this forum and i haven't get paid from the forum, but from the topics i read on this forum yobit exchanging site is the most interesting exchanging site that have investment plans too.

• +1 1

Actually I'm one of the people that want to say what ever but I'm not very happy about yobit coins because they tear apart very fast a very good example is the talk tokens and  dlrs tokens.

talk was between 100-200 sat for the very beginning but it teared apart a lot and it is 38-50 sat now.

for the dlrs the airdrop that was made before like 1700 dlrs were about 100$ and now you can get like 20k dlrs for 16$ and I think this is ridicules it felt down so much and so fast.

so overall I'm not that satisfied with their tokens at least for now but I hope they get better later    

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

¿Estás contento con los métodos de Yobit para introducir nuevas monedas? ¡Debo decir que me gusta! Están haciendo un buen trabajo, espero que todos aprendan de Yobit.

¡Y si estás en el mundo de los lanzamientos aéreos te darás cuenta de que Yobit es el maestro!

I fully agree with you, they are the best of the best, they implement very good projects and allow the entry of all kinds of investors, they even allow to win tokens for free practically.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, Yobit is one of the superiors in the matter of airdrops, literally fulfilling what it promises, there are few exchanges that pay which they promise at the beginning of the airdrop, however in terms of the list of tokens it sometimes takes a long time time to open various trade of coins already distributed. Personally, I see many positive things in the future with Yobit, I hope it continues with the excellent service to users.

• +2 1

On 10/3/2020 at 8:13 AM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

The truth is, yobit is the best platform, besides being easy to use, it is highly recommended and above all very safe, taking into account that these are evaluated with respect to their safety.

• +2 1

Yes I agree with you my dear friend yobit is the one of the best platform for the cryptocurrency... I also used this platform for the trading, and exchanging and other many things... It's a reliable platform for the everyone...

I think yobit is the best crypto currency trading site.Also i like that the introduce us to new coins.I also use yobit.But i dont like that they fobt tell you which is helpful post or not.Otherwise its one of the great site out there.

I think yobit is the best crypto currency trading site.Also i like that the introduce us to new coins.I also use yobit.But i dont like that they fobt tell you which is helpful post or not.Otherwise its one of the great site out there.

• +4 1

On 10/3/2020 at 5:23 PM, Atrocsius said:

they are actually doing a lot of hard work to make the place good but there are some things that you can not do so that is why there are many things that they cannot explain.

Yes I think Yobit is a wonderful platform amd is doing a great job.Yobit is a legit siye and have trust among people.It is good for exchange coins and also trading and investment at one place.There are superb features at the Yobit and Hope It will be more good and improved in the future.Greetings for all!

Hello am kinda new here in cryptotalk but with I have come to understand about yobit is that it will help a beginner to see and to know if his first 100 post are all valid or not, before he can start making the 20 post daily and rating

I've been trading on yobit for a while and i didn't see any bad things yet. I am happy for now everything looking good. Yes you're right yobit is know what to do about airdrop. I started to use yobit after i join dlrs airdrop since than i am a member. I hope yobit could reach higher market caps We can also withdraw fiat directly, it's very good because some exchangers don't have that option.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yobit is a great exchange in terms of security. As far as they claim they have never ever gotten even a single successful hack since their establishment in two thousand thirteen which is an awesome thing considered that even the greatest exchanges got hacked in some point. Keep up the good work yobit 

• +3 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png