What do you think about Yobit? - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

First friend said that you have to do this work, there was a choice to work on yogic but he said no, you are working on it first, after this we see on crypto the army is fine or not, then you will see after that 

You created a very good topic.yobit is very good platform for investment.its market is very high over the world.you can easily transfer money from yobit to another account.so yobit is very helpful and benificial at all.

• +1 1

My feeling is for yobit is so much loving because they will give me many profit and this is a best platform i have ever seen in my life because its transaction times and other options and also exchanges was so good so i suggest everyone if you want to trade and must use the yobit platform.

Thank you members in advance.

• +1 1

Yobit is a very good exchange and it is offering a lot of coins from which we can trade easily. it is a very good thing if they are introducing new coins in the world of the cryptocurrency that is a positive thing for the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I figure Yobit worked superbly however there still are a ton of holes in this arrangement of "valuable posts", I figure they ought to have enlightened us regarding that before and still there are not explicit dates of this occasion and they don't address all the inquiries concerning the occasion, yet anyway best of luck for everybody.

One of the best platforms I actually used,
But other than Airdrops, I advise you to see the Investing Box section, which is one of the most important features of the platform,
Also, for fun, you should visit the existing gambling sections.
The features and security in the platform is great and I recommend everyone to deal with it.

• +4 1

I still never participated in any of yobit airdrops before since this is my first time using the exchange after joining this forum but as I heard the airdrops yobit offers always start at low price then increase to a high price then fall after sometime which means even those who didn't get the currency from airdrop can buy it at low then sell at high price to make profits

Truly I concur with you my dear companion yobit is the a standout amongst other exchange site for the cryptographic money. I additionally utilized this stage for the exchanging, and trading and other numerous things. It's a dependable exchange site for the everybody.

Yeah, everyone who is used to crypto stuffs would like yobit. They provide high level of security, nice user interface, authentication procedure and lots of mind blowing features that makes it unique as compared to others.

I think I like their Vmining stuff.

On 10/3/2020 at 5:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

@ebrown80They are doing amazing job but they need some improvement to their tokens because a lot s of their token are dead 💀 if you look at the past. And yobit is not user  friendly with iOS because i have I phone and some time i face some problems with in touch use other wise they are doing amazing job.

Yobit exchanger is good and that is why it has earned good reputations from many people around the world, it is due to there efficiency and advantages it has over other exchangers, as a user of yobit exchanger you can make use of the investbox and earn free coins as well.

You're %100 right, yobit know what to do about campaigns. I heard yobit first when they make dlrs campaign and most of my friends heard about yobit for the first time. It was a great advertisement, and it work really well. Since than i am using yobit because it also has nice feature, and thanks to yobit i started to working in this forum for a couple weeks ago.

• Useful or interesting 1

I suppose that the yobit platform is the great platform ever, due to the fact it carries right elements and interesting updates that assist its customers to have a higher journey in the area of funding and foreign money exchange. 

I think yobit is the best exchange and very useful exchange which have very low fees for withdrawal and even exchange. So I think it is the best and save . So I love it and and actually main thing we can earn from here money with cryptotalk work. I think so it is the best 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Friends,  in my opiniom yobit is the best platform for trading. Mostly people use this useful platform for trading. No doubt it is best for trading. From yobit we can check the number of useful posts in one day and we can check our payement from there. 

Yeah it is good for new commers on this platform you can exchange your currency from here. It is good for worker. This is easy way for transicton from any place.

Hello my friend Yes, I agree with you that the yobit platform is working to increase currencies because of the importance that these cryptocurrencies will gain in the near future, which in my opinion will also constitute a trading symbol between people instead of regular fiat currencies

We didn't sleep about it because when we work on it, then we'll think about it .

Because the part with which we do not deal with it is not worth thinking about that .

.  .  .  .  That is why we should only stick with those things we know or deal with .So we should not cross the limt.

Yes, basically. Of course, I think this is the best platform for e-commerce trading. Most people use this useful platform for business. There is no doubt that this is best for the business. In fact from Jobbit we can verify the number of useful posts in a day and from there we can check our payment.

Hello my friend, Yobit is a great platform that has a good and safe system, and this is the most important thing. So any topic or style that is raised through it I think is very good. I am happy to work on the platform. Because everyone wins here. Good luck to everyone.

I think about yobit that this is the good exchange. I satisfied from the method of the yobit exchange. Yobit is also the best airdrop. I join it so early and also recommended it to my family members.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yobit is a good opportunity.It is a good exchange.It is giving useful reviews.Yobit is a good opportunity because it gives us all the details of it.

Its my first time i use yobit its very good plateforme for buying and selling for trading its  so easy and every one use it safely yobit as a world trading platform