What do you think about Yobit? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

On 10/3/2020 at 8:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Yobit is a great online exchange trading platform. Even there are so many exchangers out there, yobit is one of the best that's why crypto talk chose it as a partner for disseminating bitcoins and tokens to the members of the forum.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:13 PM, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

Yeah yobit is best exchanging site that i trust most, i also use binance but yobit have more futures like playing dice and investing my coins and also i can invest on minex on yobit so that makes yobit exchanging site the most best exchanging site i ever used.

Yes, I am very happy that they made such a convenient and cool system, because it makes us more adapted to the forum, and we have a great motivation to somehow write and develop on this forum. I think it's a great decision, and the main thing is to make it right!

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very happy with this wonderful platform, which contains many, many, many and varied currencies, as through our experience in the forum and collecting valuable information, it is possible to trade in these currencies and earn more

Yobit is so safe and have easy use then other wallet. Yobit is wallet which use for saving and transaction. Yobit provide the trading operations. You can use investbox for investment.most of people want to operate with yobit, because it too easy and show you details on one click. 

• +1 1

Funny though, personally I think yobit is kind of complicated for me, but I trust it  99%, and if one van exploit it, then its full of means to earn 

There are many wallets that a trader can deal with, but when a person wants to choose, he will choose the wallet that has a high reputation, and this, as I saw, is available in the Yobit wallet.

Yobit Exchange is a good site and it has a lot more opportunities than other exchange sites.  Many new coins are added on the Yobit exchange site which is a good quality because the coins are associated with the freecoin feature is available for free through claims and trades.  Yobit's new coins are launched by AirDrop. This opportunity is available through this AirDrop offer which gives you the opportunity to get free coins.

Yobit is really good for our balance and i think crypto and yobit are partner i am really satisfied with yobit because my money is safe there and it also show me who many post i add.

YoBit has the widest selection of cryptocurrencies amongst all crypto exchanges. Low trading fees. Every trade on YoBit will cost you just 0.2%, regardless if you're a maker-taker or maker.

I think the yobit exchange site has alot of potential, I think it going to be the best in the coming future, it has alot of custumers trading in it, am confident it will be the greatest exchange site simeday

• +1 1

y'all been is a good place to earn money as well as learning about an interesting and different subject of cryptology.you will get to see a new world if you enter into y o b i t

yes i think yobit is the best so that there are many people work this site and earn money.but i think there are many wallet in the online market but yobit is the best site in the online market so that many of them work this site.

thanks

My friend, I say about the yobit platform that it is the platform for dreams and security because the level of security inside it is high and difficult to penetrate. The following is the dream platform. It is a platform that wins you a lot. It is easy to use and easy to start trading and thus easy to earn Thanks

Yobit is the best exchanger in the world. You can easily exchange your coins on yobit. Yobit publish new coins every time for us and we get a big chance for getting this coins. So yobit use some methods for realising new coins. I love the coin realising way which use yobit. I think it is more helpful for crypto users.   

• +2 1

Yes, I like yobit. They are really good for trading. And as you said the new coins are really interesting. They are super fast in transition. You can deposit and withdraw very quickly. I also like their security services. They are using 2 factor authentication in every login. Which makes your account safer.

What I think of yobit is that it is very good because thanks to yobit we can earn money and we can also know how many of the publications we make pay us and other important data.

I personally am satisfied with yobit very much so far. Yobit let's you invest and earn by trading too. It even lets you earn money by just commenting on posts. This method of earning seems very convenient and easy.

• +2 1

I think yobit is the best platform for trading.As yobit is the number one rank trading site. Because of its simple and secure trafing process. 

As it deals with wide range of coins and currencies. 

And onething that its totally legit. 

Many people work on yobit and yobit is trusted site .

In future we see many extra features include in yobit like trading.

we invest money in investbox and changing our currency to any currency or bitcoins yobit give us 10 talk for 1 post and 1 talk for 1 rating and daily basis it give us 250 talk tokens

Good friends. My cordial greetings. Yobit is an excellent platform with great projects, it has been in the market for a long time and it inspires confidence in me.

I think YoBit is an online exchange trading platform designed to support the trading of cryptocurrencies. The YoBit platform facilitates the trading of as many as 497 cryptocurrencies and tokens (according to Coinmarketcap) and 8,575 active pairings.

yobit is one of the best exchange because there have many methods in his platform, you can trade, invest and earn from many options like airdrops.