What do you think about Yobit? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

And if you are in the airdrops world you will realize that Yobit is the master!

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 5
  • +4 5
  • +5 3

having the opportunity to exchange opinions and in the meantime get paid to posts is something fantastic and very constructive . can't wait to trade dlrs. go yobit !!!

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 8
  • +2 6
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 4

Yes, I like to use the yobit platform because it is one of the prevalent platforms in the field of trading and also it is a very popular platform for reliability by users.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +5 3

I think Yobit did a great job but there still are a lot of gaps in this system of "useful posts", I think they should have told us about that earlier and still there are not specific dates of this event and they don't answer all the questions about the event, but anyway good luck for everyone.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

yobit seems like a good enchaxe to me, although the participation methods seem a bit strict to me, but well, since you're not investing anything when it comes to airdrops, only your time will seem excellent.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +5 2

Well, yobit shows a good performance when in terms of having a partnership in this forum because they're sustaining the profit in every campaigns and also contest that's why many people are loving yobit.

I think that the Yobit platform will sweep all the other platforms because it has a strong start as it allows all its users to win digital currencies for free by participating in the air drops, which will enhance its use by all investors

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Yes i agree with you that Yobit.net is one of the best exchanges out there, in terms of interface, trading, price stabilities, airdrops, legitimacy, promoting coins, inestbox, all this part they are good, i mean very good, but there is the customer service is poor in the terms of helping to solve issues or answering questions. but i believe they will up on this parts soon as times goes on

MAGDON1.

• +1 3
  • +5 1

38 minutes ago, ebrown80 said:

Are you happy with the Yobit’s methods to introduce new coins? I must say I like it! They are doing a good job, hope everyone learn from Yobit.

Teacher!!! I must say that I really like it! I think he's doing a great job. Yobit is interesting to work with. In the world of airdrops he is the best.

• -2 1

Дорогой друг, я думаю, что йобит биржа является очень хорошей платформой в мире и очень проста в использовании и торговле также хорошо. Я также использую йобит 1 год и каждый раз вижу каждый перевод очень быстро. Так много новых крипто-валют запущено в йобит-обмене. Мне нравится обмен йобитом для торговли.

• -3 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, ebrown80 said:

yobit seems like a great airdrop to me, it has good rewards and I hope they add more coins

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Yo opino que yobit es un excelente exchange en donde podemos sacarle mucho provecho, es una buena herramienta y siempre recomiendo a todos que la usen, un exchange confiable y seguro

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I am really happy to introduce yobit new contest, now yobit launch btc mining and pay per post. Now we should concentrate the contest of the yobit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I like yobit, I use it since I started earning rubles online, and it has always seemed great to me, it is super easy to trade, you just need to have a good android application

• +1 1

I think yobit it is a great exchange offering to you a platform with diversity of resources where you can trade your coins and get some profits i love it 

Edited by luis pineda

1 hour ago, ebrown80 said:

¿Estás contento con los métodos de Yobit para introducir nuevas monedas? ¡Debo decir que me gusta! Están haciendo un buen trabajo, espero que todos aprendan de Yobit.

¡Y si estás en el mundo de los airdrops te darás cuenta de que Yobit es el maestro!

The truth seems to me very well what yobit is doing clearly they are advertising through us but they are giving us something in return which I think is great also helps us learn more about handling this type of issues now with what is visible that They have put the issue of mining into yobit, I think it's great that they do that, we would have more tools to work on the platform

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that Yobit is a good platform to carry out exchanges, I have used it for a long time and it has a great variety of tokens that others do not have. Yobit is highly recommended and safe for me.

• +2 1